It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is THIS what Hamas gives to their Children for Entertainment?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Until today, I had no idea these existed. I posted these examples in another thread, but on the off chance they might be an anomaly, I went to see if there were more.

I was shocked by what I found.

Just look here.

Here are just three examples:

My bet is many of you did not know these existed too. Dozens upon dozens of examples.

And people really think peace will be possible with the likes of Hamas???

Israel has every reason to be afraid.

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have seen these videos before and they are indeed shocking to me. It's even more shocking that children grow up thinking this is normal, and I guess for those children it is. It's really sad that they have no other choice given to them from the time they are born until the time they die. It's all they know and all they'll likely ever know.

It would take more than one generation of fighting/occupation to ever see a hope of change because of this stuff. The propaganda would have to be removed for at least one generation's lifetime.

When I sit here in the US... I can't imagine what any of these people are thinking, or going through. It's so foreign to me that it might as well be in a whole other galaxy.

I don't understand why people breed hate like this. Generation after generation until they have forgotten what the fighting was for and only know that they should hate.

It's more than sad.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Terrible what we as human behing use as tools to create a generation of hate.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Google search Palestinian child bombers and tell me what kind of futures these kids will have

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
When I sit here in the US... I can't imagine what any of these people are thinking, or going through. It's so foreign to me that it might as well be in a whole other galaxy.

I know. So completely unfathomable.

Yet, it's real.

Makes you realize how dangerous things can become.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

This is why it is so important to pay attention to what is happening in schools here. It is just more subtle here with the introduction to liberal ideology. I have a picture of my son I found in the newspaper in a antiwar protest when he was in the 3rd grade holding a sign no less. I called the ex let her have it, called the school and let them have it, changed nothing other than they know I started watching much closer. Yes much more subtle here, just look at college when you have Bill Ayers as a professor. We are just much sneakier.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Double your pleasure.. I hate it when chrome crashes.
edit on 29-7-2014 by MarlinGrace because: double

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Reminds me a little of the Israeli talk show mocking christians..I think I need to watch some US cartoons and see if the rubbish we watch is any better.....do we know the translations on any of these to be accurate? Even mine?

Link
edit on 29-7-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm glad someone made a thread with actual examples of the disgusting levels of indoctrination that take place among innocent Palestinian children which many posters have previously referred to.

Hamas has also recently introduced 'Suicide Kindergarten Camps' for toddlers.

It's no wonder that the population of Gaza elected a terrorist regime that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

The next time people are so quick to criticize Israel, they should consider the unfortunate reality of the circumstances.
edit on 29-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't suppose it's any worse than this:

'Gaza is a Graveyard', sing joyful Israeli youths

Israel has every reason to be afraid.

Riiight...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican

Reminds me a little of the Israeli talk show mocking christians..I think I need to watch some US cartoons and see if the rubbish we watch is any better.....do we know the translations on any of these to be accurate? Even mine?

Link

US cartoons are awesome. We have Family Guy, The Simpsons, and American Dad.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Which reality is that? What about this reality from the otherside...""All of the Palestinians must be killed; men, women, infants, and even their beasts." This was the religious opinion issued one week ago by Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, director of the Tsomet Institute, a long-established religious institute attended by students and soldiers in the Israeli settlements of the West Bank." or "Rosen's article, which created a lot of noise in Israel, included the text of the ruling in the Torah: "Annihilate the Amalekites from the beginning to the end. Kill them and wrest them from their possessions. Show them no mercy. Kill continuously, one after the other. Leave no child, plant, or tree. Kill their beasts, from camels to donkeys." " or "there are Jewish religious authorities that glorify killing and praise terrorists, such as Rabbi Yitzhaq Ginsburg, a top rabbi in Israel who published a book entitled Baruch the Hero in memoriam of Baruch Goldstein, who committed the Ibrahimi Mosque massacre in 1994 when he opened fire and killed 29 Palestinians as they were performing the dawn prayer in Hebron in the southern West Bank. Ginsburg considers his act "honourable and glorious"."

Seems both sides have some indoctrination going on...
edit on 29-7-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Don't see many Israeli children in that video...

But I could probably see a lot of Americans learning to hate Canadians real fast, if their ruling party were launching attacks across the boarder into Buffalo & Detroit, and had children's shows like Hamas advocating the death of US Americans.

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
After tv puppet time, they go outside and play......

Funtime with Akbar
edit on 29/7/2014 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Lovely.

And I won't let my 10 year old walk to the dinner table holding a steak knife.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

True. But it's apparent that the indoctrination runs deep on both sides (I doubt this is the first time they've sung anti-Palestinian songs). It's not exactly fair (or intellectually honest) to criticize one side for callous brutality and not the other.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Look, I have no doubt indoctrination takes place on both sides. But I think there is a material difference demonstrated by these Hamas (the ruling political party in Gaza) children's videos.

Show me an equal level of indoctrination advocated by the government of Israel.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm not Jewish as far as I know, but I do have an opinion here, as it reminds me of the debacle of Jewish terms in wartime scenarios. This video has 2 extremes. 1st is the POV of Jews, who are rightly offended & frightened on many levels as JEWS. The 2nd POV is the offense and fear as a HUMAN BEING. I'm sorry again, because maybe I don't understand this because I'm a lowly gentile, but how is this worse than the millions of propaganda spewing shots/articles/news/kids/YT vids of this videos's anti-american counter-part?

The answer is again, the Jewish word it wartime scenarios. I can understand the extra fear the Jews would have due to their nationality also being their religion. But Hamas and Israel are basically AT WAR. Much worse things have been said and taught to children, including from the Jewish & American camps. They are just words though, and propaganda at most.

The video is obviously targeting "Jews" as their nationality (& on illegitimate land, no less), not their religion.
I very much dislike the twists & turns arguments of this caliber give birth to. It should be illegal to be collectively defensive as a nation AND a religion, when they offender is coming from the point of being wronged by the nation, not their belief in a God. I kno this came out terrible, so sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

There is an extremist element in Israel that are in the minority, but it's not the result of programming, it's the result of decades of terrorism, and some people are simply fed up.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: loam

True. But it's apparent that the indoctrination runs deep on both sides (I doubt this is the first time they've sung anti-Palestinian songs). It's not exactly fair (or intellectually honest) to criticize one side for callous brutality and not the other.

Sure it's fair. There's an obvious qualitative difference. Intellectual honesty recognizes that Hamas uses women and children as human shields, and has used child combatants and suicide bombers to *target* civilians. The children's show posted is a far cry different than the video you posted. The label "Israeli Youths" is purposefully misleading. Those guys all looked like young men of military age, not kids.

Hamas is an Islamic terrorist organization that should be mercilessly squashed out of existence. The entire world would be a better place for it. Israel does not *target* civilians, but civilians die when Israel targets Hamas, because Hamas has no regard for life in general and has put their own civilians in the line of fire simply to make Israel look bad when innocents die (and to hopefully convince Israel not to engage). There is a vast gulf of difference between the war tactics of Israel and her Islamic neighbors. Criticizing one side above the other is fair and honest. What's unfair and dishonest is equating Israel and Hamas in terms of "callous brutality." It just doesn't fly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join