It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM quiet on the Ukraine front?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is it just me or is the news not really reporting on what's happening in Ukraine? I've recently started following Truth about situation in Ukraine on FaceBook who post frequent updates and news about what the Ukraine government is doing etc. and any breaking news is pretty quickly uploaded. It's pretty shocking what they don't show you, the air strikes the Ukraine government are still using and the conditions it's leaving people to live in, pure evil.

Didn't know Ukraine were using dirty tactics like using other aircraft for cover while dropping bombs and just killing civilians without remorse..Just seems like the world is going to sh*t...Too much killing

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Ya I have noticed they are a little selective on what they cover. It just shows you they have an agenda that they are following. Anyways thanks for the link to the page on facebook, I will be following it closely.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

Yeah I thought it would be worth sharing, so no worries
Selective is the right word to use I think, I haven't seen anything in the news about the civilians killed because of government attacks..

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Probably because there is other news in the world rather than just the Ukraine being beamed into our homes 24/7.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

-.- There's a lot less being reported on considering what's happened.
Ukrainian Antifascist Resistance public address of 2014-07-26

This is pretty interesting, saying how Ukraine could be preparing for a false flag attack, something to keep an eye on
edit on 28/7/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/7/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
According to the young lady in the video, a Ukrainian fighter aircraft merged radar signatures with the passenger jet and got pro Russian insurgents to accidentally show the passenger jet down.

More and more the pieces are falling together. Ukraine is loosing this battle and they are pulling all the stops to frame Russia and make them look like the aggressors.

I think i may just believe her. Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

MSM quiet on the Ukraine front?

At some point even they realized that every shovel full only digs their hole a little deeper.

The media eye is like a telescope, it locks onto some place or subject matter and tells us what we need to know about it. Once indoctrinated, it moves on focusing somewhere else. The old subject or event drops off our ADD focus and is soon forgotten.

We have become conditioned to this.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Same here, I believe that's also what the Pro-Russian seperatists had said, that they had thought they had taken a shot at a military craft but it obviously wasn't, I wonder if that was a result of this tactic...there are reports of Su-25's flying with it...

Either way, if we do see anything happen in Ukraine in the next few days, it'll strengthen the pro-russian argument of false flags and then trying blaming Russia

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
According to the young lady in the video, a Ukrainian fighter aircraft merged radar signatures with the passenger jet and got pro Russian insurgents to accidentally show the passenger jet down.

More and more the pieces are falling together. Ukraine is loosing this battle and they are pulling all the stops to frame Russia and make them look like the aggressors.

Before I start I do not know who shot down the plane.

That said, the evidence is mounting that it was the Russian separatists and guilty parties behave in certain ways....just like the Russians!. So what do you do? Start to admit that you may be wrong OR do what a psychologist would predict. Encompass the facts in an even more elaborate conspiracy. In this case the separatists were "tricked into doing it" by the Ukrainians.

Unbelievable, pathetic, words fail me.......

Either the Ukrainians shot it down to implicate the separatists OR the separatists shot it down thinking it was Ukrainian. The reasons for that are simple. The Ukrainians tracked the goddam plane from it's western border so it could not have been an accident by them. The separatists are bunch of amateurs funded, armed and led by Russian military but like any amateur with "a big new dangerous toy" they cock up.

One thing is absolutely guaranteed irrespective of whatever anyone says in public or whatever the "armchair international experts" says here on ATS :

1. The Russians know who shot the plane down.
2. The Ukrainians knew who shot the plane down.
3. The US/NATO/West know who shot the plane down.
4. The separatists know whether they shot the plane down or not (slightly different emphasis, need to know)
5. They all know that all the others know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observe the language, agitation, avoidance, cover-ups, body language and political positioning to work out where the truth is. It's pretty obvious........

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Truth about situation in Ukraine

And what makes this facebook page such a credible source, as they look to be pro Russian supporting where you will seemingly be getting biased reports of what's happening.

Also the video you posted of the girl...Whatever she says should be taken with a grain of salt as she is married to a Separatists leader so she has an agenda.

As far as news reports they are there, but this isn't our fight so it isn't a top priority for them.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

She has a reason to be saying it was Ukraine...

She just got married to a separatist leader. I find it hard to actually believe what she says.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I don't know why I prefer it, I don't take what it says as fact, it's just little snippets you don't hear about on the news, like there are air strikes and stuff still hitting towns, it's just good if you want to keep updated

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pruuuu

Pruuuu

Propaganda

Few I thought I was never going to be able to say that...

I feel a lot better now...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18207131]conz1992[/post

I said in a previous thread that if this issue goes off the media quickly it will be because it has been milked of the its propaganda value, it has done its job of portraying Russia as the baddie so therefore its use by date has expired.
edit on 29-7-2014 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Yup, and now the public are going to think nothing is happening over there because there's no news coverage...when in realitiy Kiev forces are still making their way across and violently...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

I said in a previous thread that if this issue goes off the media quickly it will be because it has been milked of the its propaganda value, it has done its job of portraying Russia as the baddie so therefore its use by date has expired.

The problem is Russia has done a good job of portraying itself as the baddie without any help from MSM.

Also there are many more news outlets that anyone can see with the internet, so MSM is really only used for news at home and not abroad.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The whole Ukrainian psy-op has just died a horrible death, and can no longer be used, since the EVIDENCE the MSM showed clearly implicates a flying gunship rather than a ground launched missile downed flight MH17. German forensic personnel stated that 30 mm bullets ( holes shown during examination of plane parts and shrapnel holes)l probably caused the decompression and explosion of the jet plane.
Also further evidence that a second plane (SU-24/25) was in deed hiding in the shadow of the civilian flight was sited by witnesses. What better way to blame the resistance then to shoot the plane down over rebel held territory.
MOVE ON ...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Yule C Mann

The whole Ukrainian psy-op has just died a horrible death, and can no longer be used, since the EVIDENCE the MSM showed clearly implicates a flying gunship rather than a ground launched missile downed flight MH17. German forensic personnel stated that 30 mm bullets ( holes shown during examination of plane parts and shrapnel holes)l probably caused the decompression and explosion of the jet plane.

SO you have a link for this evidence, because so far nobody has been able to get close enough to the crash site to do any forensic testing.

Also further evidence that a second plane (SU-24/25) was in deed hiding in the shadow of the civilian flight was sited by witnesses. What better way to blame the resistance then to shoot the plane down over rebel held territory.

The only evidence that another plane was in the area(other than other commercial flights) came from Russia who has changed their story since they first started that lie.

So which one was it, because the SU 24 is a bomber with 23 mm guns and the SU 25 although has a 30 mm gun it is not capable of flying that high.

If a 25 did shoot it down it was the luckiest shot ever made.

join