It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Eye on the back of dollar bill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

hi, i did a search for "all-seeing eye" and got quite a lot of results. however, i decided to post on this thread because i've just recently seen on the 'net something that looks like an all-seeing eye on a bill. which isn't really that shocking considering that this symbol can be seen on the back of a dollar bill, but when the bill in question is in a different currency... well, does that makes this recent sighting part of a conspiracy?

its Ukrainian by the way.

from here

[edit on 12.30.07 by toreishi]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ishes
It is the mark of the illuminti/freemasonry.

actually, that's a bit harder to pin on freemasonry. The freemasons have used the triangle/pyramid as a symbol... and the all seeing eye as a symbol... but never the eye in the pyramid. That apparently was the Bavarian Illuminati only.

As much as anti-masons would like to pin it on freemasons, the link hasn't been found yet (at least not posted to ATS). I would even suggest there are just as many freemasons who would be delighted to see yet another link anyways, but they haven't found the link either.

to the OP:

+ star! Thanks for the reference. I happen to collect pop-culture references to conspiracy theories for video montages and etc. This will be a great addition!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The eye from what I heard means all seeing eye from god. I heard Masons designed the bill. The Masons have "their own math" as they say. they put secret codes on the bills that only they know.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think it's a symbol of illuminaty and freemason

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
See the x-files is always right about this stuff. If you notice in the first x-files movie you count the "elite" standing in the room you get 13. I thought that was insane. Then one of them dies so you get 12. It's exactly right.

The fact that our founding fathers put anything related to Egpyt represents a HUGE flag. Magic, superstitions, and Aliens all come to mind.

Look at this www.bookorphanage.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If it has not been mentioned it is also known that the eye is at the top of the pyrmaid which is the pyrmaid of knowledge.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join