It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Eye on the back of dollar bill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Last night I watched an X-Files episode called "Via Negativa." Here's a transcript from that episode describing the "eye"

BYERS: In the renaissance it represented an all-seeing god.

LANGLY: That's why our Founding Fathers put it on the dollar bill.

BYERS: We believe its meaning here relates to eastern religion, uh, belief in the third eye or what the Hindus call the Sahasrara.

DOGGETT: A third eye?

FROHIKE: We all have a third eye. If we could open it, we'd see a new reality, one closer to God.

Could this be what the eye and the Pyramid stand for on the back of the dollar bill? I wanted to get your thoughts on this. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The all seeing eye...yes this has been covered lots of times (i think). But we can do with another discussion though of the matter

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The all seeing eye of Horus, I believe.

Designed to resemble the eye of a falcon, this symbol is called the Eye of Ra or Eye of Horus represents the right eye of the Egyptian Falcon God Horus. As the udjat (or utchat), it represented the sun, and was associated with the Sun God Ra (Re).

The mirror image, or left eye, represented the moon, and the God Tehuti (Thoth). (A very similar concept of the sun and moon as eyes appears in many religious traditions)

According to legend, the left eye was torn from Horus by his murderous brother Seth, and magically restored by Thoth, the God of magick. After the restoration, some stories state, Horus made a gift of the eye to Osiris, which allowed this solar deity to rule the underworld. The story of this injury is probably an allusion to the phases of the moon as the eye which is "torn out" every month.

This was taken from here

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
The all seeing eye of Horus, I believe.

Designed to resemble the eye of a falcon, this symbol is called the Eye of Ra or Eye of Horus represents the right eye of the Egyptian Falcon God Horus. As the udjat (or utchat), it represented the sun, and was associated with the Sun God Ra (Re).

The mirror image, or left eye, represented the moon, and the God Tehuti (Thoth). (A very similar concept of the sun and moon as eyes appears in many religious traditions)

According to legend, the left eye was torn from Horus by his murderous brother Seth, and magically restored by Thoth, the God of magick. After the restoration, some stories state, Horus made a gift of the eye to Osiris, which allowed this solar deity to rule the underworld. The story of this injury is probably an allusion to the phases of the moon as the eye which is "torn out" every month.

This was taken from here

Okay, so let's say you're right. Why put it on the dollar bill? Is this a good thing or bad thing?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Its a bad thing that it was put on the dollar bill, in my opinion.

The Eye of Horus has a very specific meaning. The eye is represented as a figure with 6 parts. These 6 parts correspond to the six senses - Touch, Taste, Hearing, Thought, Sight, Smell. These are the 6 parts of the *eye*. The eye is the receptor of *input*. It has these six doors, to receive data.

The construction of the eye follows very precise laws. The senses are ordered according to their importance. And according to how much energy must be "eaten" by the "eye" for an individual to receive a particular sensation. All of the sensory data input is "food".

In the Ancient Egyptian measurement system, the EYE OF HORUS represented a fractional quantification system to measure parts of a whole

Also I have read that the masons started using the "eye" symbology for their own purposes. That is why you see it on the back of the dollar, because our founders were indeed mason's.

There is alot to it, but its all symoblic. It represents a meaning that is pure evil. Basically I have interperted it like this.

The all seeing eye is a symbol for "them" by "them" I mean The Illuminati if you will, or the New World Order conspirators, not necissarily The Illuminati. They see all, they hear all, they feel all, they taste all, they sense all, they smell all. They are in COMPLETE control, thats what I get out of that.

The odd thing about it, is the fact that next to it theres "In God we Trust"

Umm an acient Egyptian symbol, and then In God we Trust? What the hell thats contradicting itself all together, people are just ignorant to see it.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It is the mark of the illuminti/freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
The odd thing about it, is the fact that next to it theres "In God we Trust"

Yeah, that is strange. Maybe they want us to believe in God the way they want us to. Or they want us to believe in "their" God. Because I don't believe the God you and I believe in wants a New World Order to imprison the planet.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In essence they are similar to magicians.

Misdirection is their key. When someone gets on track and starts to catch on they induce something that makes you look the other way, while they are right in front of you.

We as a nation are based around God, I mean look at the way George W talks. Thats all misdirection, well maybe not misdirection, but a way of distraction, or misleading.

Putting "In God We Trust" on the dollar bill makes us think and believe that our founders believed in God, had a Christian like morals. Wrong. Its all a ploy. Its just misleading us to make us look the other way. Putting that on the dollar makes it so we dont see how evil and satanic the founders of this country really were.

Also, another example of the "them" misleading us is Hollywood. Hollywood is one of their genious plots. I mean movies make a big impact on people, and they also create denile and ridecule. For instance, take the movie JFK for example. People were really catching on to the fact that JFK was killed on purpose for a reason, by the government. Well, this was getting hot in the public, so "they" had hollywood create another form of denile. Oliver Stone created "JFK" well after a movie like this is made, it makes people who are talking about the conspiracy theory of JFK's death look like loonies. People will redicule anyone, and say "youve been watching too many movies, blah blah blah."

The most recent one would be "Nation Treasure" seriously, places like this and places all over the internet ect are talking about "The Illuminati" "NWO" and "The all seeing eye" What better way to make the general public see this all seeing eye as a ficticious story. Anyone who says the all seeing eye is a symbol of the masons ect, will be looked at as a loonie now, just because of that movie. "what the all seeing eye?" You have been watching too many movies ect... its all a plot to destroy your free thought.

df1

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

...its all a plot to destroy your free thought.

If this is what you truely believe, then it seems to me that you are conspirator in the plot by continuing to bring this stuff up repeatedly. You present no documented information or facts to back up your position. All you do is belch your unsupported opinions.

At the risk of shattering your delusions, read the following:

The Eye In The Pyramid
In, at times, a strongly worded article Dr. S. Morris, a member and Past Master of Patmos Lodge #70, Ellicott City, Maryland, has "set the record straight" on the myth that the Great Seal of the United States represents a Masonic symbol. The facts are clearly presented, together with several examples of the use of the "All Seeing Eye" prior to any known Masonic use. This straightforward article is being presented as a STB so that Freemasons may have an answer when the question is asked "Is the Seal of the United States a Masonic symbol?"

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

...its all a plot to destroy your free thought.

If this is what you truely believe, then it seems to me that you are conspirator in the plot by continuing to bring this stuff up repeatedly. You present no documented information or facts to back up your position. All you do is belch your unsupported opinions.

At the risk of shattering your delusions, read the following:

The Eye In The Pyramid
In, at times, a strongly worded article Dr. S. Morris, a member and Past Master of Patmos Lodge #70, Ellicott City, Maryland, has "set the record straight" on the myth that the Great Seal of the United States represents a Masonic symbol. The facts are clearly presented, together with several examples of the use of the "All Seeing Eye" prior to any known Masonic use. This straightforward article is being presented as a STB so that Freemasons may have an answer when the question is asked "Is the Seal of the United States a Masonic symbol?"

Answer me this.... what documents and facts are needed to be brought up for a conspiracy. Any "facts" or documentation will be slandered and slanted by a what seems to be controlled media.

My OPINIONS are my thoughts. I am expressing my thoughts because I feel that Im on to something. Im not trying to push this on people or make them believe what I feel. Im merly enlightening people to push their minds in a direction of open thought and clarity.

You bombarding in saying that I have not layed down any facts or any documentation is irrelivant to what I was talking about. Theories can be based off of ones interpertation of his surroundings, not what the media or some "trusted" source has told you.

You can take the information Im saying seriously, or you can take it as an idea. Thats all I talk about are my ideas I have analyzed from the world around me.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This might be some help, but there are numerous threads on this subject, so do a search and you will probably find more information to help you guys out

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

f this is what you truely believe, then it seems to me that you are conspirator in the plot by continuing to bring this stuff up repeatedly. You present no documented information or facts to back up your position. All you do is belch your unsupported opinions.

can u meet me under the banyan tree & i ll show you the documentation...come alone and wear black with pink hat.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
the all-seeing eye is just them mocking us. They put it there to represent themselves but when the only smart people figure it out they use the power of the controlled media to make us look like idiots and make everyone dismiss our further theories as lies.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Derek911_psycho]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
what is going to blow ur mind is if is the all seeing eye from god where is all the trees and flowers behind and in front of the pyramid. there is none if it was gods eye dont you think there would be some kind of vegation around

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by themegaman
where is all the trees and flowers behind and in front of the pyramid. (..) if it was gods eye dont you think there would be some kind of vegation around

Why? Symbols usually have an abstract meaning not literal.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Pyramdi? Looks like the top of the Washington Monument to me. The eye? Could represent justice, freedom, or any number of things. Too vague, no proof to go on.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well whatever it means no one cares. That much is clear. People take things for granted in the world. I guess that's why something like this isn't discussed in our schools. That's truly sad.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We all know how David Icke loves his geometry. I can't find the link (davidicke.net is dead for some reason). However, Icke states the eye attached to the pyramid is 'correct' while the eye detached from the pyramid is 'incorrect'. Find more at:
www.davidicke.net/ symbolism/meanings/eye.html

Not sure if it's up currently.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
We all know how David Icke loves his geometry. I can't find the link (davidicke.net is dead for some reason). However, Icke states the eye attached to the pyramid is 'correct' while the eye detached from the pyramid is 'incorrect'. Find more at:
www.davidicke.net/ symbolism/meanings/eye.html

Not sure if it's up currently.

www.davidicke.net...

It's up. I noticed you put a space right before symbolism.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"The all seeing eye" this is the eye of god looking down on us. the writing at the bottom of the pyrmid is latin numerals meaning 1776 the date of our independence its at the base because it mean that is the base of our countary and the eye on top it showing god is on top and in control of our lifes and state. our founding fathers wanted us to remeber that god comes first and is even about us and state.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join