It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Eye on the back of dollar bill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

hi, i did a search for "all-seeing eye" and got quite a lot of results. however, i decided to post on this thread because i've just recently seen on the 'net something that looks like an all-seeing eye on a bill. which isn't really that shocking considering that this symbol can be seen on the back of a dollar bill, but when the bill in question is in a different currency... well, does that makes this recent sighting part of a conspiracy?

its Ukrainian by the way.

from here

[edit on 12.30.07 by toreishi]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ishes
It is the mark of the illuminti/freemasonry.

actually, that's a bit harder to pin on freemasonry. The freemasons have used the triangle/pyramid as a symbol... and the all seeing eye as a symbol... but never the eye in the pyramid. That apparently was the Bavarian Illuminati only.

As much as anti-masons would like to pin it on freemasons, the link hasn't been found yet (at least not posted to ATS). I would even suggest there are just as many freemasons who would be delighted to see yet another link anyways, but they haven't found the link either.

to the OP:

+ star! Thanks for the reference. I happen to collect pop-culture references to conspiracy theories for video montages and etc. This will be a great addition!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The eye from what I heard means all seeing eye from god. I heard Masons designed the bill. The Masons have "their own math" as they say. they put secret codes on the bills that only they know.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think it's a symbol of illuminaty and freemason

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
See the x-files is always right about this stuff. If you notice in the first x-files movie you count the "elite" standing in the room you get 13. I thought that was insane. Then one of them dies so you get 12. It's exactly right.

The fact that our founding fathers put anything related to Egpyt represents a HUGE flag. Magic, superstitions, and Aliens all come to mind.

Look at this www.bookorphanage.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If it has not been mentioned it is also known that the eye is at the top of the pyrmaid which is the pyrmaid of knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join