It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

There is absolutely nothing in either source to support the claims being made.

Non-plagiarizing BuzzFeed writer Sheera Frenkel was among the first to suggest that it was unlikely that Hamas was behind the deaths of Gilad Shaar, Naftali Frenkel, and Eyal Yifrach. Citing Palestinian sources and experts the field, Frenkel reported that kidnapping three Israeli teens would be a foolish move for Hamas. International experts told her it was likely the work of a local group, acting without concern for the repercussions:

Anonymous sources, Palestinian sources, field experts, international experts.

Even the last sentence undermines your argument.

At no point in either article does it prove Israel made this comment.

Agreed, another one for the far fetched looney toon bin.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So, I read the main post and articles linked and no where is a Jewish politician quoted saying it wasn't Hamas. Simply speculation from a Palestinian reporter.

Aren't we supposed to be denying ignorance here? BIG thumbs down to the OP and those mindlessly gobbling it up.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
When I first saw this in the news feeds I was floored a bit. The entire genocide taking place in Gaza is totally based on a lie. I really did not think Israel would steep this low. Of course, they are not above lying their butts off but this is just too much. They lied about the reason for going to war and carry out massive genocide. I cannot help but compare this to the actions of the Nazis. Israel often talks about the Jews getting even but they sure have picked the wrong target. The people in Gaza had nothing to do with what the Nazis did to the Jews and they are not even Nazis themselves. It is beyond tragic what Israel is doing. It seems they just want some group of people to destroy.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
So, I read the main post and articles linked and no where is a Jewish politician quoted saying it wasn't Hamas. Simply speculation from a Palestinian reporter.

Aren't we supposed to be denying ignorance here? BIG thumbs down to the OP and those mindlessly gobbling it up.

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
To all the above posters claiming this was never said:

On Friday, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld, foreign press spokesman for the Israel Police, reportedly told BBC journalist Jon Donnisonhe that the men responsible for the murders were not acting on orders of Hamas leadership

Israeli police official refutes claim that Hamas kidnapped Israeli teens

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

On Friday, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld, foreign press spokesman for the Israel Police, reportedly told BBC journalist Jon Donnisonhe that the men responsible for the murders were not acting on orders of Hamas leadership

Do you mean this man? Jon Donnison? I assume you do, since there is no record of anyone named Jon Donnisonhe working for BBC. Suspicious.............

Adding to the ridiculousness of this post, even if you ARE referring to Jon Donnison, this man, while being a BBC reporter, is a know liar and fraud, as witnessed by this damning piece of work: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting. Ill save you the reading. This man took photos of children injured in the Syrian civil war, NOT the Gaza struggle and tweeted them as victims of Israeli aggression. Sickening that a reporter would stoop to such a level. And some say the BBC isnt biased! This child is NOT Palestinian and was NOT injured by Jews. I think its safe to say this fraudulent BBC reporter has a very decidedly anti-Israeli agenda and is a liar.

Furthermore, no where does he directly quote the Israeli chief of police. We are simply supposed to "take his word for it". From a known liar? No thank you.

And finally, even in the article you quoted, it is admitted that while the Hamas upper leadership did not know about it, it was till a Hamas cell who carried out the kidnapping and murders. Even if we do give this liar an inch of credibility and assume (without any proof whatsoever he even spoke with Rosenfeld) the admission is true, IT STILL WAS HAMAS!!!

Your argument is completely lacking any common sense.

edit on 27-7-2014 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Firstly, when you produced your thread you didn't cite this new reference so the title was still a lie. Secondly, just as you quoted, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld told Jon Donnison of the BBC that Hamas didn't order the kidnapping. This reporter appears to have some bias towards Hamas and/or just doesn't fact check very well. He posted a heartbreaking pic of supposedly children in Gaza but they were in fact in Syria.

Link

BBC Watch slammed the re-tweet, calling it "malicious fauxtography," and Dennison's reporting, calling it a "decision to promote deliberate misinformation." (BBC Watch also called his apology "nowhere near sufficient." BBC Watch notes that it has the "independent support of CAMERA -- the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America" and that it was founded to focus on "various aspects of BBC reporting on the Middle East.")

I think I'll ignore the blogs and bs and wait for an official source of information.
edit on 27-7-2014 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Media propaganda.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Firstly, when you produced your thread you didn't cite this new reference so the title was still a lie. Secondly, just as you quoted, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld told Jon Donnison of the BBC that Hamas didn't order the kidnapping. This reporter appears to have some bias towards Hamas and/or just doesn't fact check very well. He posted a heartbreaking pic of supposedly children in Gaza but they were in fact in Syria.

Link

BBC Watch slammed the re-tweet, calling it "malicious fauxtography," and Dennison's reporting, calling it a "decision to promote deliberate misinformation." (BBC Watch also called his apology "nowhere near sufficient." BBC Watch notes that it has the "independent support of CAMERA -- the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America" and that it was founded to focus on "various aspects of BBC reporting on the Middle East.")

I think I'll ignore the blogs and bs and wait for an official source of information.

Beat ya to it by one post

But really. Even if we take a huge leap of faith and believe for one minute this liar of a reporter, he even admitted in his article the OP posted as proof Hamas wasnt reponsible, that Hama was responsible. It was simply a "rogue cell".

Yeah right.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Good job seems that you are quicker than I. By the way, this slimy reporter seems to have been reassigned out of the Middle East in 2012 after his reporting malpractice. Hmmm, so what's up with his report on the Israeli police?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

They are probably going to re-assign him to the Ukraine conflict where he will quickly latch onto the Pro-Russian side and claim Putin to be our savior and overlord.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

This quarrel was old ages ago, which is why I stooped watching or caring. Its gotten to the point were both sides will do anything or say anything or fabricate anything to further there agendas, or just to get the one up on the other side. Literally it is to be expected. And the truth is they both have there reasons and there both withing there reasoning, but in all in one form or another it will just continue for a while and for those mired in the whole thing, after all what other options are there or do they have? One side shoots some rockets which kill some children, and then the other side aims there missiles at a hospital or school.

Its been more about land grabs if anything else, and its quite obvious and once such things get started they stroke there own flames. The only thing in this whole thing that boggles the mind is why it is that after WW2 our brilliant minds thought it would be a great idea to give land in Palestine to the Israelis which lived in other countries and create an Israeli state. Propped up by many foreign nations none the less the US being one of its biggest backers, you would think they would have gone about it in a different way even if they wanted that. Generally it is not a good idea to give land or a whole country to one group when you already have another group living on said land for generations, it generally tends to lead to problems. I mean general problems which you see going on today. Seems that little tidbit may have escaped there minds back then. Which leads to two conclusions, we had some really really stupid people at that meting and who had some terrible ideas. Or they knew exactly what would happen and went ahead anyways as part of plan.

I dont see this ending anytime for both sides, and generally one group or the other will eventually have to leave for it to be any real peace. And then only till one group comes into power somewhere else and returns to give back what they have gotten such as the jews have done with there funding from US states. It may be to late for Palestinians and Israelis to life in peace side by side, to much has been going on and there are to many wounds opened which will not heal any time this century for many people, and you best believe the longer this goes on and the more people die the more strengthened groups like Hamas or any other such groups in the are will become, if anything there numbers will swell after all there will be no shortage of people who would want to avenge the 900 or so dead Palestinians most of which may have been family member, just like there is no shortage of people in Israel who wanted to avenge the 3 dead Israeli kids or every time those rockets hit there targets and kill Israeli citizens.

And well? You know the rest of the story, its an old one. As the favorite one liner of people who have never been there or know what its about goes. "Them peoples have been killing each other for centuries, so why should we care?" As if such things get started by magic on there own without rhyme or reason.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 teenagers, but they are responsible for it. As HAMAS represents the major factor of so called palestinians.

Yes and as a result hundreds of people died most of them children and women. I suppose that would make them even. Or some such.

Palestine is not a nation, although Arafat fought well to make it a nation. It's just a bunch of mixture of middle eastern folk, who in reality are Jordanian, Lybians, etc. But living in a territory that the British called "Palestine" as it was a territory that didn't have any governmental control and didn't fit in with the rest.

A nation is nothing more then a declaration on a piece of paper. So lets see we have people who have been living there for thousands of years, yet all of a sudden there not a nation anymore simply because some guy on the internet says so?

HAMAS is still an organization, that is set on destroying Israel and is not on a path that leads to a peacful coalition with Israel. It's also an organisation that outright voices words of war, and is in a de-facto war with Israel, as are all the people of the middle-east, except the Arabs themselves (if I recall correctly).

Ya gee I wonder why?

That Isreal doesn't just "kick" them out, is in reality a humanitarian effort on their part. The US is fighting a war on something they call terror, and murdering millions of people, because they "think" somebody wants them dead. The Jews "know" HAMAS wants them dead ... it's not something that is to be put in question, so in reality they should just "kick" them out of their territory.

Yes I know kind of how here in the states we kicked out those so squatters on our lands, you know those pesky native Americans, I mean they did not even have a piece of paper which said they owned the land or that they were a nation. Can you believe it they actually thought that if they and there past generations going back thousands of years have lived on the land it actually made it theirs? The audacity of it.

I said it above it has been a land grab from the very beginning. And its obvious, and everybody knows. So now there getting kicked out of there own territory. Hey! Maybe they should thank all jews for being so kind as to kick them out of there own homes. Hey the US had some guy put a flag on the moon some time ago, so I guess that means the US owns the moon, right?

You seem kind of slow. Just in case you did not know there is a word for what I have written above a sort of thick condescending word...Try to guess it.

One by one. But they aren't, so the Palestinians have every opportunity to make peace with Israel. If they can't do that, than Israel is correct in making a wall around it, and showing the Palestinians to the outside of that wall. And that, is my not so humble opinion on the matter.

Listen that just may be the problem. This is got to be the shoddiest and sloppiest land grab attempt I have ever seen, I mean why even attempt to cover it up. They may as well go ahead and say. "hey listen here Palestinians, we got the guns, we got the manpower, we got the support and funding of other nations backing us up, and were taking all your land, so leave, die, or go behind the fence in that nifty little internment camp place"

I mean WTF, they cant even do a little ol land grab right, even with all this funding there getting, completely superior tech and weapons of war. WTF is going on here, either do it right, or dont do it at all. Considering people ain't that bright its kind of hard to not do it right. Which really I think is why the US or Israel is losing there respectability, and why nations like Russia or china are gaining, they are at the least semi honest about when there #ing over other countries or nations. And ultimately why generations down the line there likely to lose, after all if you cant even pull this off with overwhelming technological and superior forces, what chance do you have when the tide turns some generations from now and the shoe is on the other foot.

Listen dude, its obvious this whole thing is a waste of time, money, resources, in all it has been a complete failure, in fact i feel like I lost about a million brain cells even reading your post and these few pages of this thread. I suppose both sides get what they deserve, and you best believe there is more coming.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He said he retweeted it. It sounds like he's not really to blame?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
so three armed israelies got killed in palestinian west bank.

israel attacked 100s of homes and detained hundreds of men from hamas and then hamas retaliated by the fir cracker missles that killed nobody, and israel retaliated by killing a thousand palestinians and destroying their houses.

who is to blame?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So if Hamas wasn't behind the kidnappings and murder, but are still to blame; does that mean the IDF is to blame for the Palestinian boy who was kidnapped and burned alive by Israelis?

Also.. the three Israeli boys were kidnapped by men speaking hebrew with no real discernible accents. Could very well be they were kidnapped by other Israelis. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time Israelis killed other Israelis. Any reason will do too. To blame Palestinians and start a war (successful), because they didn't like the boys, or strangers that just wanted to kill.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Watch for the Antichrist to break the peace treaty signed in 1993.

William Jefferson Clinton | Yitzhak Rabin | Yassir Arafat | Oslo Accords = (264) + (144) + (134) + (124) = 666!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

He said he retweeted it. It sounds like he's not really to blame?

Yes he is.

Journalists are supposed to verify the veracity of their claims and reports. He obviously did not, and his apology was sadly lacking.

And if he is simply re-tweeting what someone else posted earlier, why hasnt anyone outed the original mistweet? Most likely because he is lying and got caught and is now scrambling to save face.
edit on 27-7-2014 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So if Hamas wasn't behind the kidnappings and murder, but are still to blame; does that mean the IDF is to blame for the Palestinian boy who was kidnapped and burned alive by Israelis?

Did you actually read any of the posts quoted? Even the ones coming from the sham of a journalist quoted here simply states Hamas leadership did not know about it. He does however clearly state it was a Hamas cell who carried out the abductions and murders.

Please, read before responding. Even if we do take this so-called journalists word that Rosenfeld truely did admit the leadership didnt know (and why we should believe it simply because he "claims" to have spoken with the Israeli police chief, yet posts no collabortating evidence), he still states it was Hamas who did it!

Also.. the three Israeli boys were kidnapped by men speaking hebrew with no real discernible accents. Could very well be they were kidnapped by other Israelis. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time Israelis killed other Israelis. Any reason will do too. To blame Palestinians and start a war (successful), because they didn't like the boys, or strangers that just wanted to kill.

So now simply making up stories since you've been debunked? Pleeeease.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

If he retweeted it he endorsed it just as if he had originated it, considering that he is a BBC Corespondent. This is not the first sloppy piece of journalism that he has done.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join