It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Of course you forget about Israel's illegal settlements.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
You speak well but you left out some casualties here.
There have been a few dozen brainwashed israeli soldiers that I'm sure if given the choice to stay home and love their friends and families would have done so, along with a few civilian casualties.
They were murdered by proxy, by their own government.
Betrayal is something not forgotten by the wise, but this is a world of fools.
The rich never suffer loss in combat, pretty neat how divide and conquer works every single time.
You figure some folks might look into that idea but we keep on getting distracted with lies.
Before you know it, your mind is locked into hate mode and to clear your head would require an overload of what you believed to be right.
Cognitive dissonance..

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Israel was literally born out of war with the Arabs and when they declared themselves a state the conflict continued. There was bloodshed before the state of Israel existed so of course when it declares itself a state the bloodshed continued.

Egypt closed its borders because they are allied with Israel. Do you want Egypt to open the borders and destroy its relationship wit Isrsel? That will never happen as long as US foreign aid continues.
edit on 26-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: daaskapital
The murder of 3 Israeli teenagers ultimately led to the assaults on Gaza and the killings of nearly 900 Palestinians.

Of course you ignore the thousands of rockets fired at Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza over the years....

Very good point you press here.
Now tell me, exactly how many casualties resulted from these...umm... "rockets"?

Like I have said before, "what israel is doing to Palestine is akin to a big guy kicking the crap out of a handicapped guy just after dumping him out of his wheelchair.
Yes the crippled guy swings wildly and spews bad words, but his attacks are wholly impotent."

How does this make you feel??

Or this??

Keep talking about those "rockets", we all know they never do any real damage, even without the iron dome.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

all to provoke and justify an extensive invasion of Gaza...?

Wrong

The invasion of Gaza has nothing to do with the 3 kidnapped teens. The 3 teens were kidnapped in the west bank, Israel didnt go into west bank. The invasion in Gaza is due to having rockets fired into Israeli populated areas for months now!

Please correct yourself!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I'm not surprised albeit disgusted at the depth to which they will go.

The Palestinian boy killed in a revenge attack, as a direct result of this falsehood, sickens me even more.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

he was not just killed, he was burned alive...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
then act like the usual cunning manipulative jew with money,

Hate much??

The three Israeli teens may have been killed by Hamas, OR they may have been killed by Palestinians who were riled up by the hate pumped out by Hamas, OR they may have been killed by hateful murderers and/or pedophiles (the world is full of them), OR they may have been killed by Palestinians blaming the teens for the bad actions of the Israeli government, OR they may have been killed by any other number of hateful evil people with other agendas/problems. We will probably never know.

The legacy of the teens will be that their deaths were used as an excuse by Israel to go and cause more deaths. That's disgusting.

The bottom line ... they were killed by a person or persons full of hate. All the hate has to stop otherwise everyone will die. But maybe thats the only way this will ever end ... when they finally kill each other off.

EVERY death over there is exceptionally sad and unnecessary.
This situation is a scathing indictment about the stupidity of humanity.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Egypt closed its borders because they are allied with Israel. Do you want Egypt to open the borders and destroy its relationship wit Isrsel? That will never happen as long as US foreign aid continues.

Why is Egypt left out of those attacking Israel in these forums then? I see people complain all the time about the "blockade" of Gaza and supplies not getting in yet I dont hear the same when in comes to the Egyptian border.

As for allies - that is nothing more than an excuse to remove Egypt from the equation so people cant continually blame Israel.

If Hamas does not want Israeli airstrikes then Hamas should stop launching missiles into Israel with a goal of trying to destroy Israel.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

i think the thread is about the 3 israeli teens used as a pretext for the current israeli attack. stay on topic please.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

. . . and is in a de-facto war with Israel . . .
"War" would mean a conflict between two nations.
So either it is not a war, or you need to acknowledge Hamas as a nation.
Your cute little phrase "so-called Palestinians" doesn't really work.
Palestine is a country and just because a terrorist regime calling itself Israel has set up a military dictatorship over its inhabitants, that does not magically make them not Palestinian.
The current state of the situation is that the Palestinian people are captives in military detention, so are afforded by international law the rights expected of prisoners, which is being properly fed and housed and given medical care, something the terrorist regime calling itself Israel is negligent in doing, so adding to their already long list of criminality that they have already accumulated.
edit on 26-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

This information was already out there and known but the MSM/politicians lead the sheep astray once again and the people ate it up. In fact, because of the right wing Israeli led Govts lies and rantings an innoncent Palestinian boy was kidnapped and burned alive but the most devious act to come from this are the rising death tolls in Gaza which has reached over 1,000.

Hamas never took credit for killing those boys and since when doesn't Hamas take credit for a kill? Hamas did disgustingly praise those who did murder those 3 innocent Israeli teens. Is Israel looking for the killers? Nah, last I heard they rounded up Hamas and arresed them for those murders. So the question is, who killed those boys? Was it the Palestinians or a false flag?

Good points, all of them. And after reading halfway through
the thread I still have two questions:

How soon after the boys disappeared did the Mossad "know" ?

Who really stood to gain by killing them, Hamas? Really?
"Hey loaded for bear IDF, come get us." Please.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Of course you ignore the thousands of rockets fired at Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza over the years....
Nobody is ignoring that, and that is taken into consideration as motivation for the Israelis' machinations.
Also, those rockets, despite the media claim that they are being launched into Israel, are really going into Palestinian land that is being illegally held by the Israelis, and not "Israel".

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The legacy of the teens will be that their deaths were used as an excuse by Israel to go and cause more deaths. That's disgusting.

The bottom line ... they were killed by a person or persons full of hate. All the hate has to stop otherwise everyone will die. But maybe thats the only way this will ever end ... when they finally kill each other off.

Well said.

If Israels intelligence knew the teens were dead, then it put on an act in the media alluding they were still alive and they were hunting for them. Instead that morphed into another Gaza invasion. This doesn't excuse Hamas in any way.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I see no one here bringing up the blockade since this thread is about the murdered teens and Israel's accusations of Hamas. But if Egypt wasn't aligned with Israel there probably wouldn't be a blockade. But who knows, maybe even Egypt doesn't want Hamas infecting its borders that it shut down back in 09.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 teenagers, but they are responsible for it. As HAMAS represents the major factor of so called palestinians.

Palestine is not a nation, although Arafat fought well to make it a nation. It's just a bunch of mixture of middle eastern folk, who in reality are Jordanian, Lybians, etc. But living in a territory that the British called "Palestine" as it was a territory that didn't have any governmental control and didn't fit in with the rest.

HAMAS is still an organisation, that is set on destroying Israel and is not on a path that leads to a peacful coalition with Israel. It's also an organisation that outright voices words of war, and is in a de-facto war with Israel, as are all the people of the middle-east, except the Arabs themselves (if I recall correctly).

That Isreal doesn't just "kick" them out, is in reality a humanitarian effort on their part. The US is fighting a war on something they call terror, and murdering millions of people, because they "think" somebody wants them dead. The Jews "know" HAMAS wants them dead ... it's not something that is to be put in question, so in reality they should just "kick" them out of their territory. One by one. But they aren't, so the Palestinians have every opportunity to make peace with Israel. If they can't do that, than Israel is correct in making a wall around it, and showing the Palestinians to the outside of that wall.

And that, is my not so humble opinion on the matter.
With the recent find of all the terror tunnels it's not hard to see the future that is planned for Israel by the Palestinians...

Gaza is a constant threat to the lives of all Israelis...If it was me, I'd remove the threat...Get rid of Gaza as we know it...The only way there will be peace there is without the Palestinians living in Gaza...Simple solution...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: daaskapital

The Palestinians have a right to determination. As set out by UN General Assembly A/RES/2649

While Palestine acts in this manner, it has no rights.

The Palestinians are governed by an organisation, whose main purpose is not peace but the destruction of it's so called enemies.

The jews are governed by an organization (zionism; nothing at all to do with honoring the father) who's main aspiration is to destroy it's so-called christian and muslum enemies.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Because it's a given, because it's what Israel wants.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

Question - Why are people ignoring Egypt?

why? because the government is a US puppet government that's why!!

Not been paying attention, I see. S'ok - it's hard to keep track without a scorecard.

The US puppet government was installed in the so-called "Arab Spring" uprisings, in which the US supported the takeover of Egypt, Libya, etc by the Muslim Brotherhood.

That's all old hat now, since general Sisi came along, listened to what Egyptians actually wanted for themselves, and ran the Muslim Brotherhood government out of town on a rail.

So, you see, you're one government behind on current events in Egypt if you believe they have a "US Puppet" government.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I can't see ISIS-ISIL committing the murders. Firstly the car that was apparently found had Israeli Number Plates and the person who picked them up spoke in Hebrew.

Basic explanation of why Arabs couldn't be responsible for the murderers

This is very handy in barriers; yellow cars are allowed to pass while others are checked. It is also very convenient for those hitchhiking. No Jewish hitchhiker will board a car that is not Israeli. This is the most basic rule, unlikely to have been broken by West Bank settlers.

Thus, the three were kidnapped by an Israeli car. The car found was probably the one used for the kidnapping. It had yellow plates and thus was trusted. The driver must have spoken Hebrew with a good enough accent; speaking with the driver is the second strict rule.

I don't know about the source but it is still a pretty good explanation.

For those that don't know, there are about 1.5 million Palestinians living in Israel that are Israeli citizens and can enter and leave the West Bank freely and have family there as well. I'm sure most of them want to live in peace, but I have no doubt that there are a few that would take an opportunity to harm Jewish Israelis. This has happened several times in recent years - one Israeli Palestinian helped plant a bomb on a bus not too long ago. Or they might be assisting someone from the West Bank in planning/executing the attack/kidnapping. Many Palestinians that live in the West Bank also speak Hebrew fluently. Hebrew isn't some super secret language that only Jews are allowed to speak...

Before the IDF banned their soldiers from hitchhiking a few years ago, one soldier was killed by Palestinians masquerading as Orthodox Jews that stopped to pick him up... Kind of hard to pull that one off if you don't speak Hebrew.

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Why is Egypt left out of those attacking Israel in these forums then? I see people complain all the time about the "blockade" of Gaza and supplies not getting in yet I dont hear the same when in comes to the Egyptian border.

As for allies - that is nothing more than an excuse to remove Egypt from the equation so people cant continually blame Israel.

If Hamas does not want Israeli airstrikes then Hamas should stop launching missiles into Israel with a goal of trying to destroy Israel.

I've also brought up Egypt controlling the southern border of Gaza on many occasions on ATS and have always been ignored.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

their deaths were used as an excuse by Israel to go and cause more deaths

Wrong.... please refer to my previous post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join