It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Month Left Till "Comeback in Official Way"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There is a pattern here:
1. Someone starts with a sketchy report of an abduction experience.
2. Then launches on some big-headed spiritual speculation.
3. Soon there is a cheering crowd of people "wanting to believe".
4. The connection between facts and fiction is lost as soon as possible.
5. Once the discussion is on a purely speculative level, the poster can't be bothered to go back to the details of the original experience.

This pattern has been here lately on many, many threads (Kangaxxx, Sleeper, etc).

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I see you are rookies. i want to talk with kangaxxx

hello, i have searched for truth for many years concluding clues sent me to different ways of thinking, and i want to talk with you about kangaxx, i foun extremely important your mssg and i think not all ppl i prepared to that words of knowledge, please contact me my mail is [email protected]. I have to say that all this is meneaced by the planet Nibiru, aproaching in 2012 and the return of the annunaki, from planet x nibiru, the nephilims of the ancient book of Enoch, the reptilians has to do with them, or are them, but the greys are non minded specie that is used for work, are like bio machines, with alien dna but no self concience, there are evolved greys, tall greys from other places, and also in earth there are hiperboreans, like nordic ppl blond blue eyes, like the ones from atlantis lemuria or inner earth, but all this ppl from diffrnt place has diffrnt interests on earth, there are too many hands in one dish, and humans are there like shadow goberments and ancient secret societies. Even angels and demons involved, also the nazis are working now with some aliens, they invented the vril and haunebu discs that eeuu then improved.. We have to talk.

Have you read George C Andrews¿

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi. Iam new here, so greetings and love to all. With great pleasure and joy I would like to thank Kangaxx for his delicate and strenuous mission which I believe he is executing with such sincerity and love. As for myself I have been awakened a long time ago about 15 years ago. i felt strongly that we are not alone in this vast universe, and have had strong feelings of compassion and if I could do something towards innocent children from all over the world who were and still are so boastfully dumped,tortured , and degraded in the most horrible ways possible. I am a kind, considerate and forgiving person (not boasting please) And somehow along the years I was gifted in a way that I became very sensitive to what is true and what is false. Believe me my brothers and sisters when I see something on the internet or face a person even before I speak to him or anywhere else I already know if that person or that whatever is sincere or false. Please give this person (kangaxx) some credit and stop trying to ridicule or disregard things that you don't understand as nonsense, this is something of the primitive lower astral (3rd) dimension when you act as such.
Kangexx, keep up the good work, my brother. I feel I know you probably we met on a higher plane before. I am working to awaken people here at my end as well as thousands are doing all over the world. Your English is fine.

Love and Peace to all.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This whole thing started almost 7 years ago. I don't post around here much anymore, but this is an exception. Predictions and prophecies, like the ones from Kangaxx, are fun to read and fun to ponder....but that's about it. Alot of time has passed since his prediction deadline. It's not a crack on him, just that we all need to be careful when taking anything like this at face value.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join