It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Month Left Till "Comeback in Official Way"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Back in May of this year I joined this great internet community. The very first thread I began posting in (Aliens will "comeback" in an official way this year) is to this day, the most fascinating one I've seen since joining. It is one of the most replied to threads in ATS, and certainly one of the most controversial, IMO. I thought that since about 6-7 months has passed since that thread began, it deserved a bump. Especially since it's main theme was full alien disclosure by the end of this year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will even go so far as to say that this thread alone got me started in alien/ufo research of my own. Not that I took what was said by the threads author, Kangaxx, as the truth, but it was so fascinating that I had to learn more for myself. Until I began posting in that thread, I, like many people, found the topic pretty corny and hokey. So...as much as the thread got out of hand after 53 pages, 784 posts, and a few mods needing to intervene due to overheated conversations (which in the end resulted in the thread being locked), I just wanted to bump this so that some of the other new members can see a really interesting perspective from some really interesting posters

[edit on 3-12-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is funny two days ago I almost started a topic titled only one month left to prove he is right. Of course I don't think he is.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So that gives 28 days left for them to show themselves......alien guys, if your listening, land in london/new york/paris etc already and let us know your there. Show us the errors of our ways and give us a new utopian society full of all your good tech, oh and while your at it leave blueprints for your spaceships so i can go round the universe in comfort and see amazing stuff and not come back for awhile. Alas, although im hopeful, i doubt this will happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have joined the site only as couple of days and I ran into that topic. I am still in may but I am going through the posts with growing my deisre to find out more. I can tell there is some truth there, cuz I analyzed my behavior now from new angle.
All of you reading these lines just go to link given above and post your opinions.
I will post mine when i read more...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yeah kangaxx was a very interesting character to say the least. I read every single pay in the thread and found it facinating as well.

I did think that some of the posters were a little to harsh on Kangaxx. The only thing that I found weird was the whole language that he was speaking. How one minute he cant write very good english and then the next minute he is writing perfect sentences and then the next back to not being able to spell.

I guess we will all find out soon enough!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The only thing that I found weird was the whole language that he was speaking. How one minute he cant write very good english and then the next minute he is writing perfect sentences and then the next back to not being able to spell.

I think this was one of the main factors that made the thread so controversial. You could never really tell if he was speaking from his own words, or just cutting and pasting from other sources and making them his own words.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I haven't read that thread. I was always wondering why it got so many responses, though. Can anybody who read it tell me why they found it so fascinating? What was one thing that you liked about it? I might just read it and form my opinion afterwards.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
well maybe when he wasn't ina lazy mood he decided to use spell checker or something?? there is that possibility..........

on topic...

I just started to read his thread, and boy, thats some heavy info...
Now I have to ask the question.... Is he skitzoid? abducted twice?? many people who are dellusional and paranoid make up stories where there are people out to get them and others...

Seriously... But I am aware of other dimensions, and that has me asking the question of well is it really possible... and i'll never know because I don't know anything... aye.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I haven't read that thread. I was always wondering why it got so many responses, though. Can anybody who read it tell me why they found it so fascinating? What was one thing that you liked about it? I might just read it and form my opinion afterwards.

That is a really hard one to do...I highly suggest you at least get thru the first 3 pages. From there, you will see what the allure of the thread was for sure
Then, we'd love to get your comments and opinions. I guaranty that once you get going in it, you'll won't end till you've read it all.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

A "special energy channel" is linked to our planet, it will work as a huge recorder for all the "soul vibrations" that can feel love!!

All the human feelings have / or are related to a especific kind of "physical/energetic vibration", if you feel hate...your soul will emanate sepecific vibration, if you feel shame, a different vibration will be emanated, and so on.

At the exat time that you feel LOVE,the energy channel will detect that and that will be recorded there as your personal "fingerprint"/identification.

Why they need to know this? simple.

They know how high are the material vibration of the 4rd dimension. and in comparison with us the only ones that can survive there, will be all the humans that are high enough to feel that special vibration, because the vibration need it to feel love is the lowest vibration possible in order we can survive there,and not been desintegrated"

as you can see this test is immune to "trycks", because or you can, and are able, to feel/reach that vibration, or you not!

We humans are all at the same evolucionary stage, but that it's not true if we talk about the soul of each of us, there we have diferent evolusionary stages,and some ones can reach naturaly that vibration, and other ones just can't do it.

So its a waste, and saddistic if they take all of us and putt us there, at the time we have "shifted" dimensions all the "not able ones" will just desintegrate at the same moment.

And then this where he talks about god being at the highest point in the life wheel and we're on the lowest... Very interesting.

1- i dont question about if God exist or not, i am sure he exist, but he is so,so far from us, in a so huge high dimension(the end dimension of the life weel) that he have very few interaction with us. we are in a real low dimension, and we dont have the right / need it vibrational evolotion yet to interact with him at this lvl. althou he have a lot of other entities from another dimensions that act as "conection agent" between us and him.
the only way we have at our disposal to know that God is a reality is envolved/rise our personal soul vibration, at a specific range in the vibration you start to ""feel it".

[edit on 3-12-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I also was just starting out on ATS when I stumbled upon the amazing kangaxx. His thread was the catalyst for my "real" interest in aliens. I always thought that there must be something out there, but the interesting mr kangaxx was something special and I am yet to find a thread that is as absorbing.

Unfortunately, I, like many of the people here said the wrong thing at the wrong time to a very sensitive mr kangaxx and ended up on his ignore list. Which was a shame really because I found him a most informative individual, and wanted to talk more with him.

Although he was incredibly detailed with his answers, he only answered questions that he wanted to. Ask him about Satan or providing any sort of proof and you were ignored. His reasons were not clear, as all he would say is that "they" would go after him.

I don`t think that people were overly abusive to him or unfair at all. In all fairness, he couldnt expect that people wouldnt react to the truely mind blowing stuff that he was coming out with. He infuriated many people with his avoidance of certain questions, and his low tolerance level for things that weren`t going his way. In other words, if you didn`t say "I believe you kangaxx, and think youre wonderful", then you were talking to a brick wall.

He also tried a very suspicious tactic of signing on as someone else, a person called HARAK wrote in exactly the same way as kangaxx. This did him no favours at all.

In the end I do not know whether I believe him or not. I want to, but I have an awful feeling that he was someone with a truely fantastic imagination or on something.

But surely no-one could make up the stuff that he was coming out with. Too detailed, too amazing - I live in hope!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

the universal love is a very high vibration.

I wonder if this high vibration was felt when I was on shrooms??

He also says about the polar shifting which I find intriguing as well:

1. what will happen to the planet in the "polar shifting"?:
the major lateration is,the north will came south,and the south will came north! althou this porcess will ignite huge massive permanent heartquakes for at lest 2 centurys.
78% od all the solid ground on hearth wil be turned in "ocean floor", and about 63% of the actual "ocean floor" will be turned in the "new land"
2- because this will kill nearly all the life here, several animals/plants needed for "atmosferic processing",will die too, and this will change our atmosphere for many million years.making the actual (possible surviver) life forms, impossible to life.
3- a new "vulcan age" will araise for at least 7 million years.
4- amd much more trasnformations,that i cant post here(huge amount of typing),will take place.

5- altho the "shifting" planet travel will have several similar effects like the original cathaclysm will have.thats why they will "select us" and they will "pick" us untill the planet had end his trip!( this don't make you remembere nothing??,,,,the Noe's Ark!)

[edit on 3-12-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mpeake - I took you advice and started reading w/ the intention to read to at least page 3, and by the time I thought I was on page 3 I was actually on 5!

That is some very interesting reading, although a little hard to believe. It is a little strange as to how many people (mostly abductees or friends of such) had the same concept of this theory.

I will definately continue reading it though and just want to say thanks for bumping it.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I will definately continue reading it though and just want to say thanks for bumping it.

No problem
I plan on going back thru it to add some more comments now that I have been removed from the conversation for such a long time. Like was previously mentioned before, I ended up on Kangaxx's ignore list for asking questions that he felt threatened his message of love. It was really frustrating because I was really interested in what he had to say and he left so much of my questions unanswered because of his being threatened.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Page 5 was a pretty interesting page for me. In it I asked him a few questions, and one in particular set Kangaxx off a bit. In the previous pages he would mention that he was holding alot of info back from us because he didn't think we could handle it. I basically asked him to reconsider and relay that info anyway. He response was pretty dramatic...

ok...just think in this for a moment:

do you bother at all to aproach a cow or a bird trying to explaining them the laws of phisics!?! i think not...why then you think that they will bother to aproach normal humans to explain things that they have sure you cant understend?!?
i think it's time to some people try to understend something hARD to accept:

we .humans are NOTHING, we dont have any right to aproach them and start to make our "pertinent" little questions!. they look for us( and we are like that) like ANTS! we never have controled nothing here, we dont control nothing here, and we will never control nothing here, just get used to that in the same way the birds in our home inside the cages must get used too!
what you think we are mates? we are just little animals here like all the other animals,,and so far the only thing that we have proofed to them its we still continue to not be able to go on with our lifes by ourselfs...all we do here for centurys is KILL,KILL and more KILL, we even start to destroy and afecct the planet . so what rights you can think we have gain.....lol its insane.
for all the ones that think. "we have the right to know,," i assure you...the only thing that we have the right is to be "smashed" by a huge shoe like a coaqueroach!
chieldrn are dieing all over the place, lilions of people are suffering all the place,,,and "we" stay in our sweet big houses , and big citys just doing nothing!!!! we give the power to people that the only thing we know from them is...what they tell in the political campaign. do ever anibody have made "mental" tests to president candidates�??? NO, but they have the power to lauch atomic bombs and start new wars!! have you any time stoped to think in this?do you realy know who you have in the "power"??...i think not,,,and sadly many of the humans will never know that.
another oppurtunity was given to us, and for the 6th time we just messed up! we atc like a "virus" in this planet. the only thing we know , and we do is "destroy" to our "confort"!
do you want some numbers?!,,i give you some number:
im not sure but i think we are near the 6 billions at the moment. do you know how many people was not "fully" controled by "evil"!?! i tell you: just around 1.3 billions!
for all the others, they are doomed...they never will can reach the correct vibration. all this work is a hard, and final try to save the maximun number of people in that 1.3 billions!!! since the first test beggins just around 570.000 humans have reach that vibration.!.
ufff...i will stop.i think i have "passed" a little the red line, but its not your fault at all mate. its time to wake up...you have a lot of time yet...not too much...but more then sufficient to make real something for you, for us, and for our race!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
'sfunny because I was thinking about that thread, a while agos anyway, and how ludicrous the whole thing was. At least someone is calling him out on it. I should think that this sort of thing demonstrates that there, clearly, are frauds and lunatics involved in this sort of stuff, and that one can't blindly subjectively accept everything they are told or even everything that they like.

I am aware of course that there's 'still a month left'. But unless santa claus is an alien, I don't think that this is very likely.

And of course, we all know that Santa Claus is really a caveman, so thats not very likely

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Same old story?

If a lovely existing Alien ship would land -Bleee!- most people would go absolutly crazy, they would scream, scratch their faces, and probably kill each other too, it would be like that game "Lemmings", heads exploding etc. Colourful? yes. Pretty ? No, and it wouldn`t be much of an Utopia either, and why do people always expect an outher force to clean up the mess on this planet? Them Alien roscos - if they are out there- probably got their hands full allready without changing diapers on us, give them a break

Cheers:
Cactus

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Cactus]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I cant see why so many people got involved in this particular thread, im only on pg11, probably wont read any more, but so far its just a rehash of the lacerta files, down to precise details like we're the 7th generation of humans, reptilians decended from dinosaurs living underground etc Those two points btw are what makes it sound ridiculous too, to believe the reptilians would choose to live underground, its not as if even if they have huge bases, they can spread out nicely. Also how come some of the thousands of deep mines around the planets havnt accidently come across one of these bases etc.
My main gripe is that we're the 7th generation of humans, there is absolutely no evidence of advanced technology pre-eygpt what so ever. You'd think seeing as dinosaur bones etc have survived these millions of years , that we'd at least come across maybe a couple ancient houses, failing that sewer systems, ermm computers etc etc, and no ancient artifacts like the bagdad battery wont do as hardly super advanced like the claims made 'much more advanced than we are now!!!' (or something along those lines. Its made from a pot ffs! Hardly advanced seeing as capacitors made today are mms in size. I'll repeat not one acient building metal frame or i dunno anything to suggest there were pre-history advanced civilizations.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I got to 32nd page - very interesting story indeed. One thing is bugging me here and makes me think he is right -this deep sense feeling when you know that something is there. When I've read his first 5 posts I got this feeling. Well, had this dream several times in the past: I've seen aliens ships there and I knew it is all over with our way of living...
very

I'm very an anxious to see what is going to happen

Kal

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
why start another thread bout this? i stopped readin when i reached page number 32-35.. it was closed for a reason, he was copying & pasting & ignoring every1.. lol.. its always da same old story.. every1 can do da same thing.. i want to see em in n "official" way too, but we can never know when.. we can just wait & then see with our own eyes

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join