It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple of Solomon REBUILD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The temple of Solomon was rebuild in Brazil and had its inauguration on July 22nd, 2014.

For the first time, Bishops and Pastors from Brazil and all over the world, along with the leader and founder of the Universal Church, Bishop Edir Macedo, were united in one faith in the larger Altar of God here on Earth: the Temple of Solomon, located at Avenida Celso Garcia, 605 in Brás, downtown of São Paulo City.

Still in the early hours of Saturday, July 19th, you could see around the temple the size of what would be that day. Caravans coming from different parts of Brazil, bringing Bishops, Pastors and their wives, arrived one by one. The special meeting was divided into two: at 9am and 6pm, to accommodate everyone comfortably. The meetings were broadcast by Universal TV and the TV stations that Universal keeps daily schedules and the Aleluia Radio Network. In the first prayer in the Temple of Solomon, Bishop Macedo, on his knees, asked God to consecrate each inch of the Temple and determined that everyone that will put the soles of their feet there will receive the anointing from the High, the anointing that makes the difference, to give authority and power, to heal the sick, to set free who is oppressing and to make their life different. "From here let the light of Your face goes to all over the world, wherever You have someone watching or participating to this programme. Let the same anointing of the Holy Spirit extends to the afflicted, wounded, weary and burdened with injustice. Everyone, without distinction, is touched,“ prayed Bishop.

He remembered the story of Abraham, who wanted a child and the Lord granted after almost 25 years, showing him a starry sky and telling him that this would be his offspring: countless and innumerable. "One day, I also looked at the stars in order to have the same vision of Abraham. Today, my eyes can contemplate thousands and thousands of pastors, men and servants of God scattered throughout the world, winning souls, all because the Holy Spirit is our God, our guide, our Lord and, on the appropriate time began to bear children, becoming like Sara (wife of Abraham). We generated the first, and then the second and so on during these 50 years serving the Lord. Notice that when a person has a dream, a desire, no matter the circumstances, God, in His time and at the right time, will do immeasurably more than we ask or think.” said Bishop.

I'm looking for more sources to add!

Source

NY TIMES

edit on 25-7-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Here is the original website with the countdown to the grand opening on July 31st, 2014.

Link

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Cool, man...I am an ordainded Reverend of the Church of the Subgenius via the The Universal Church. I would love to attend this. Where will all the demons be seated? I want to sit with those guys.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
so what will the temple mount see in the future...

well, no Jewish 3rd Temple no doubt....

but the Islamic Caliphate will cause the Black Stone'' from the Kabbah to be brought to Jerusalem for the Day of Judgement ~

because it is told (in that religion/Ideaology) that the Black Stone will then speak & see as a man does...
and the black stone will judge just who is Muslim and can live and who are infidels & must die

re: skunkape23...
I myself became ordained as a Boo-Hoo, in the neo-American church, Church of Divine Toad Sweat...back in the hippy daze
edit on th31140630091825082014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
so what will the temple mount see in the future...

well, no Jewish 3rd Temple no doubt....

but the Islamic Caliphate will cause the Black Stone'' from the Kabbah to be brought to Jerusalem for the Day of Judgement ~

because it is told (in that religion/Ideaology) that the Black Stone will then speak & see as a man does...
and the black stone will judge just who is Muslim and can live and who are infidels & must die

Good luck with that.

This new Solomon's temple doesn't count. It has to be built over the old one.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The mega-church will seat 10,000 worshipers and stand 55 meters (180') tall, the height of an 18-story building.[3] Its dimensions will therefore far exceed the temple it is a "replica" of, described in the Bible as having the relatively modest height of some thirteen meters ("thirty cubits", 1 Kings 6:2).

Wiki

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
This new Solomon's temple doesn't count. It has to be built over the old one.

What if "the site" isn't a literal piece of dirt? We already know that these topics are veiled in metaphors and code.

Perhaps an alignment in some way where as time goes on it shifts. Much like the suggested alignments of the Great Pyramid, etc have shifted relative to where they were originally "aimed".

Seems like a pretty effective way to get a lot of people to waste their energy fighting over a relatively worthless piece of dirt while those in the know quietly and easily build where it's important (to them).
edit on 25-7-2014 by GetOutOfMyLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

What?
wow

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This was posted earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I noted in that thread, this is something akin to "Bible land" roadside attractions in the United States. It is not the Third Temple, and unless they find some Levites and start sacrificing animals in it, it means nothing.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

made a mistake sorry.
edit on 25/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is bloody hardcore, man! Thanks for the heads-up!

Revelation 11:19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail. [ESV]

Could it be that the war after the sixth trumpet was the 'War against Terror' and that the two witnesses were the main towers of WTC? Can't wait to see Moses' golden suitcase!

However, that means Satan's due. Oh dear.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: shortened

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I don't know what the universal church stands for, but this is one huge Jewish Temple.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well apparently the people behind the funding and construction are 'evangelical Christians', but judging from the pics they all wear proper kippas. I've seen a temple sanctum before, but nothing like this. I better hurry and dig up the ochre.…

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
thats why so much harvesting in gaza and so many 7 related number insidents... lol
edit on 25-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I don't know what the universal church stands for, but this is one huge Jewish Temple.

"Catholic" translates directly to "Universal", it could have been the way it was translated.

It is most likely an offshoot of RCC.

God Bless,
edit on 25-7-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

No, it isn't.

It's an evangelical church, and a right goofy one, at that. Whenever you see a church that seems to have a strong "Jewish identity", they're usually kind of cultish (see Oneness Pentecostals, Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists, for example,) and often somewhat dodgy on their adherence to Christian theology.

These guys are no more "universal" than the Universal Unitarians are.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
a reply to: ElohimJD

No, it isn't.

It's an evangelical church, and a right goofy one, at that. Whenever you see a church that seems to have a strong "Jewish identity", they're usually kind of cultish (see Oneness Pentecostals, Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists, for example,) and often somewhat dodgy on their adherence to Christian theology.

These guys are no more "universal" than the Universal Unitarians are.

Thanks Adjensen.

Sorry for the inaccurate association with RCC, the choice of "Universal" through me off. They appear to be Pentecostal/Evangelical Christians.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't know, the menorahs are just to obvious

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

The fact they seem "dodgy" to you, is interesting, to me it shows a higher understanding of SOMETHING, and likely this is of more importance than the churches that are mid-road.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Am curious as to the cost, surely the money would have been better spent looking after the poor

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join