It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Awake 14 Days Now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Dude... Seriously... Put it down. Get some sleep. Eat some food. We're not going anywhere.

While you may feel like not sleeping is helpful, sleep plays an important role in retaining knowledge. Giving your brain a rest lets your memory have a chance to "put everything in its place."

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Don't let ATS be an obsession Many of us have been there done that... it will only drive you CRAZY. Go get some sleep.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
After 14 days of being awake....

When you eventually go to sleep and wake up....you will be a different person.

Sweet dreams!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This explains why you do not want to be an actor and think Star Trek is real. Me thinks this is a joke but in case it is not go get some sleep. I promise ATS will be there when you get back.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
K....However long you've been up...I'll double it. One of us will make Guinness!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Please, stay awake. We need more dedicated conspiracy theorists around here.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Eat some melatonin and go the f@!# to sleep. You will probably have some crazy dreams. If this is chemically induced, lay off of that stuff. It'll rot your teeth.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
guaranteed to lull you to sleep in 5....4...3....2...1

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ummm. You may be getting just a little too abnormal for this place. I never thought that was possible. About two weeks without sleep? I think you may need a rest from this place. go to sleep and rest, this place will be here tomorrow.

Maybe a little too much five hour energy or monster drinks? I have been up for three days straight in the past and when I went to sleep I woke up sore because I slept for twelve hours without turning or moving at all. My neck kills me when that happens.

The problem is that maybe there are not enough sheep on ATS. You can't count sheep to go to sleep if there are only a handful of them. You may have to go somewhere and look at the sheep walking around for an hour, it will make you drowsy.
edit on 24-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Are you on drugs? Like, that's a serious question.

Either that, or are you schizophrenic?

I don't want to appear rude, but, seriously.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I don't believe you are awake 14 days without sleep, because after 3 days you start hallucinating.
After a few days your body will just shut down and refuse to work, you will just fall asleep if you want or not.
If you do not and push yourself to stay awake, you will die.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm also calling B.S

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I know the feeling. But when you reach the point where spiders seem to be levitating and floating around, and there is a black python trying to get into your vacuum cleaner, then it's probably time to think about getting some sleep.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
Are you on drugs? Like, that's a serious question.

Either that, or are you schizophrenic?

I don't want to appear rude, but, seriously.

An honest answer would potentially violate T&C's. I think its been alluded to though by OP. Either that or a severe manic episode.

I once had a friend who (right before going to rehab by the way) had "broken bad" and not slept for 2 weeks.

He was arrested for standing on his roof with a drawn compound bow and a flash light, screaming obscenities at 4 am.

Where I live, I've seen far too many great minds ruined by too much "math."

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You do know that you can die from lack of sleep? I would seriously suggest you go to bed and get some REM and Alpha wave sleep. And all the other stages as well.

And yes you can stay awake for 14 days. I've done it before due to severe stress. I continued to go to work the whole time and I was a total mess. I finally broke down crying at work and couldn't stop. I went home and fell sound asleep from then till the next day when I had to get back up again.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Dimithae because: added more info

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm calling BS too. If not, well you're pretty stupid for it... But I don't believe you haven't slept for two weeks straight.

I know first hand about ATS addiction... But there's no way you would even have the motivation let alone the coordination after two weeks without sleep to post your little OP.

But hey: here we are posting and feeding into either his hoax or his foolhardy demise.

I hate to take such a negative stance here, but there's just no way.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
14 days without sleep and you'd be dead.

This is a severely unhealthy mental situation you are in.
If you can't get yourself off the internet, then there is an 'issue'.
Manic? Addicted to the internet? Something else ....
Get off and seek professional help.
And I'm not saying that to be mean.
I'm saying that because, from what you've said, you need it.
I wish you the best .... really ....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

NO!!!
ATS is wholly and fully an entertainment site designed to make money.
More of what is posted here is absolute bunk rather than truth, it does make a good jumping off point to search for some truth though.

Side note: It says you are offline, I hope you are not sleeping, I said I'd check.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well, had some sleep now. no, don't do drugs unless you include tea, coffee, sugar and e-numbers.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That wasn't much of a nap after being up for 2 weeks was it? How did you wake up so soon? I'd have thought you'd be comatose for a few days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join