It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Awake 14 Days Now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've been awake for 14 days now. might be 15 might be 13. i dunno, i've lost count. don't know if i'm awake or dreaming. Or dead.
i've just been on ATS the whole time, creating threads, commenting, reading old posts.
It's all just so interesting. So much to learn and think about.
I'm hungry.

edit on 24-7-2014 by taoistguy because: i'm crazy!

edit on 24-7-2014 by taoistguy because: i like turning 6 to o

edit on 24-7-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Get some sleep brother. It will still be here when you wake

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ummm dude I seriously recommend you get some sleep, and if this is bought about by external chemical influences I would recommend that you stop for a little while. 14 days awake can seriously F### your sanity.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Turn off the PC and go to sleep. There is nothing new under the sun. What has been done has been done, and whatever is coming, will still be coming when you get back.

You can drive yourself insane with this stuff. Sometimes it's a good idea to take a break. Especially if you haven't slept in a while. It will wait, whereas your body may not.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
thankyou for your replies. that's the thing, or 1 of them at least...i don't like to appear rude and not reply, but i never know when one of you is gonna reply so i have to keep checking. i waited 7 hours for a reply to one of my comments a few days ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
thankyou for your replies. that's the thing, or 1 of them at least...i don't like to appear rude and not reply, but i never know when one of you is gonna reply so i have to keep checking. i waited 7 hours for a reply to one of my comments a few days ago.

I have had replies made to me days, weeks, and months after I made a post or thread. It happens and I don't think anyone here considers it rude when another member is gone to live life for a bit. People have lives, they have jobs, families, other hobbies, etc. You can check for replies when you come back and reply then. They will see it when they check back in. Just get some sleep and look when you get the chance to. The odds that the other person is waiting 7 hours is slim to none. I promise.

Now go to bed. Seriously. Get some sleep. You need it.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy
Forget what the others are saying, go man go!!
I say you get another 14 days in, I will cyber stalk your posts to make sure you are indeed awake.
Go for a world record I say, nothing can go wrong.
Of course I am no doctor so...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I know the discussion here can be enthralling, and yes I have had many sleepless nights reading ATS. But you got to take care of your health, and sleep is part of that.

Please, rest well.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Are you sleepless BECAUSE of ATS (engaging your mind)? Or are you posting on ATS as an interesting way to pass the sleepless hours? Just curious.

But please get some sleep... Your mind/body/spirit need it!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

cos ATS is so interesting. it's not a forum...it's an encyclopedia!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It's all just so interesting. So much to learn and think about.

i like the way your mind, uhh, "works"
but you have to defrag your hard drive at times
or all that info will get lost in the great crash of '14
and they'll have to swap out your brain with a republican who choked on a pretzel
..but at least we'll all have something to read & post about for 14 days

..if you're having trouble sleeping try reading some of my threads

edit on 24-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: shameless self-promoti.. *zzZZZzzz*

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Read studies that suggest a human will start dying at around day 11 - so your time is limited.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
are you pulling a prank?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadySkadi
Read studies that suggest a human will start dying at around day 11 - so your time is limited.

That is the truth. There have been quite a few incidents where healthy teens have played video game marathons for days only to get up and drop dead. The body can not live without sleep.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
And your not tripping out yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So are we not keeping him up longer by replying this thread??

Get some sleep man, you will be able to take in more information and retain it if you give your brain a rest!

No need to reply to this post

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
thamks again folks for all the avice and concern. i think i should get some sleep soon as i've searched about the dying limit thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
And your not tripping out yet?

oh yes. my keyboard is 3 times it's normal size and the keys are dancing all over the place!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
..if we don't hear from him in a few days we know what happened

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
thamks again folks for all the avice and concern. i think i should get some sleep soon as i've searched about the dying limit thing.

You're going to die researching it. Get the hell out and go to bed. Don't make me use the mom look...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join