It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: MH17 Disaster & the Gaza Crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
Yeah I won! I got the most stars so far in Jessie's thread Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

All sarcasm aside, does Jessie respond or is he just a ATS brand stamp that just simply approves some random opinion now?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

We have had quite a lot of news stories like this over the past decade - but this seems like the roof is falling in two key areas, the east vs. west war and the religious war between Arabs and Israelis. It all could be considered a big east vs. west war, E.U. / U.S. vs Russia / The Middle East.

Will it remain a proxy war?
edit on 24pmThu, 24 Jul 2014 23:56:40 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 24pmThu, 24 Jul 2014 23:56:59 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Jesse (or proxy reader):

I want to ask you, Governor, as a former Navy Seal (you, not me) what you think of the privatization of combat and security and special ops. I read Jeremy Scahill's
Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield
last year, and am now reading his prior book
Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army.

I am utterly disgusted. The USA is in debt up to it's bangs, and beyond, into the stratosphere, and these mercenaries who are trained by former Navy SEALS and other Special Ops veterans are getting rich - being paid FAR more BY THE GOVERNMENT (us - the taxpayers) than the "victims" that you mention who are members of the official "military."

They also have impunity and get away with whatever they do, slaughtering innocents and decimating entire cities - and are immune to prosecution for war crimes and human rights atrocities. Do you think this is okay?

Are you aware of this privatization, how it grew, and how heinous are the acts they commit, support, offer "security" for, etc.?

What would you do (if anything) about the privatization of the Military/Industrial monster, and what do you think about this issue? I'd like to hear you address the geopolitical profit-machine of taking over the Middle East and Russian oil businesses. What's happening in Gaza now is essentially the same as what happened in Fallujah 10 years ago. The USA is propping up Israel in their demolition/genocide of the people trapped in Gaza - I don't know if any "private contractors" are over there (yet), but I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I find it revolting.

I sincerely hope you respond regarding this horrible profiteering and wholesale slaughter.

edit on 7/25/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hey OP,
just a post so as to return 2morrow.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

Anyway back on topic,

i truly believe that both these Malaysian flights are related and are the seed to some darker times.

check out the Steve Quayle Archives...
Thursday (yesterday) he had a link to a website that was more or less a 'Journal'
and the author showed pictures which prove that the downed 'flight 17' window pattern was exactly the window pattern of 'Flight MH370' lost more than a month earlier somewhere around the Orient/Indian Ocean-South China Sea

so Flight 17 was never flown & downed by a missile.. it was in fact the similar Boeing 777 lost as Flight MH 370---but repainted to be mistaken for Flight MH17.... and the rotten corpses of the hijacked flight 370 are false DNA matches to the people of flight 17 wreckage in Ukraine

so there is another viable aircraft out there which will be used to launch a further delayed FalseFlag attack in the future
and another batch of peoples bodies to hide

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join