It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Future Terrorist Act in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Firstly, i want you to read what i have to say, before calling me a pro-russian shill.

So, i've been telling for some time, that the Ukraine needs a terrorist act now. Another huge distraction to finally force the UN forces to interfere and destroy the rebels.

And guess what I've found?

Russian mercenaries got an order from Russia to create an act of terror

Kiev, 24 July. UNN. According to the operatively acquired data, russian diversion agents got an order from their curators in Russia, to prepare a massive act of terror on the Ukraine territory. This was told to us by Ukrainian special service.

" We have acquired the operative informtaion, that in close circles of Putin there are talks about organizing the terrorism act in Ukraine, to diverse the international attention from the situation with the Boeing and to neutralise the negative influence on the image of Russia, connected with accusations from a number of countries about arming the DPR and LPR rebels.

According to the acquired information, the terror act can be an explosion of the aircraft of one of the Russian flight companies during its stay in a Ukrainian airport and lead to massive deaths of international citizens, including the Russians.

Thus, the organisers want to show it as proof of inability of Ukrainian Government to hold control in the country and provide safety for both ukrainian and international citizens." - said the special service agent.

As UNN told before, yesterday Ministry of Interior Affairs in Ukraine asked the people to be cautios and attentive, because international terrorism, led by Russian agents in Ukraine, is ready for all kinds of acts in Ukraine to instill fear in Ukrainian People and destabilise the situation.

Initial source

It is Ukrainian source. Use the Ru-Eng page translation.
There are many other Ukrainian sources that claim that.

Do you really think rebels and Russia are the ones behind it? There's so much to gain know from that for Russia.(sarcasm)

edit on 24-7-2014 by whitepanther999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999

Do you really think rebels and Russia are the ones behind it?

If true then Yes comrade i do.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The day before (23rd):

Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine advises people to be cautious for upcoming terrorism acts

Our young country have for the first time met such a thing as international terrorism. In the circumstances when people are dying, when terrorists continue to kill and torture the civilians, it depends on us, on our citizen position, how fast will be the actions of Counter-Terrorist operation, National Guard, The Army of Ukraine... We call on Ukrainians to be especially attentive these days, - said the minister advisor - Taking the previous events into account, and especially, this horrible and unprecedented act of terror, made by Russian Military together with Terrorists, we ask our citizens to be especially cautios and attentive.

Zoryan Shiryak noted in the speech, that the citizens should be especially careful in the places of massive human traffic, transport, that they should pay attention to the things left unattended and people trying to do that. Also, reacting on public transport, which for some reasons didn't appear before and cause suspicion. Minister advisor also noted, that the people should be careful and call on strangers who put big cases, sacks or other things into cellars of apartment buildings, and especially the people appearing near their houses.

Minister advisor called on people to report on any actions and things that causes suspicion, and to call the numbers of Safety Service, Ministry of Internal Affairs or the number 102.

- In the situation, when the war was declared on us, we should not panic. A lot depends on our citizenship position on preventing the terrorist acts. Today, every citizen of Ukraine should realize, that the fate of the country is in the hands of each of us.
This is the position of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and we call to listen to us and be cautious. - Said Zoryan Shkirak.

"We should not get scared and panic", he said, adding that the forces do everything possible to prevent the terror acts of other regions. "Security Service and Ministry of Internal Affairs take the most effective measures to prevent terrorism." - he assured.

But to that, he noted that informing the population should be maximised and this message, is absolutely not connected with instilling fear and panic.

"The worst thing - is lack of information. We talk about preparing the population - it doesn't mean panic, it means consolidation for realizing the community position... Being warned means being armed.",

He says, that the info given by the ukrainian people "will get us closer to victory and will prevent crime".

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: whitepanther999
Can you post a translated version so we can see what your selling?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I will try to translate later, but can you use the translation browser function for now?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Personally, OP - I think you are reading too much into this. The source is Ukrainian National News. Until a 'terrorist attack' actually happens I will simply chalk this up as more propaganda from Ukraine.

Russia is direct. They are not about false flags. They arm who they arm and they support who they support and they do it out in the open. Russia will not stop supporting the rebels now and they do not need a false flag to be able to keep their support of the rebels.

If a terrorist act comes in the next days - it will likely be Ukraine themselves making a second attempt at a false flag seeing as the first one did not go over so well for them.

Hell - If I look into this too much, I almost see it as Ukraine preemptively preparing their people and the media for another attack. If something happens in the next few days - this news story will already be out there for them to fall back on. Convenient much? I do not trust those shady bastards in Kiev because we all know who is backing them - the grand daddy of all false flags good ole' US of A.

Unless OP this is what you were alluding to in the first place. (Kiev prepping for another false flag) In which case I am sorry for misunderstanding you and share your sentiment.

Good find. SnF

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

If that is not seen by these people as Ukrainian propaganda, then I don't know what will.

The ukrainian media is constantly caught on this, and western media repeat much of the stuff they say. But all people talk is 'gur-gurr Russian apologetic propaganda'.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The United Nations does not have a military.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was reading your post with interest... until I got to this point:

originally posted by: lightedhype
If a terrorist act comes in the next days - it will likely be Ukraine themselves making a second attempt at a false flag seeing as the first one did not go over so well for them.

You know that a rebel leader has acknowledged one of their groups shot down the Malaysian plane?
So... where exactly is the false flag that didn't work?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kokatsi

You know that a rebel leader has acknowledged one of their groups shot down the Malaysian plane?

No proof of that. Reuters misinterpreted his words, as stated by the man himself.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
These rebels got a great sense of humor, you know...
First they said they had no anti-aircraft missiles. Then they had nobody to operate them.
The next thing you know they shoot down two Ukrainian planes just to prove their point...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999

originally posted by: Kokatsi

No proof of that. Reuters misinterpreted his words, as stated by the man himself.

no they didnt.

new topics

top topics

join