It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel/Gaza - Its just awful.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Murder and injustice take place across the world everyday. But everytime i hear the news... Im actually angry that these humans are blowing the sh!t out of each other in some BS territorial "war"
Im especially pissed off at Israel because its like that big brother that hurts you because he can get away with it.

There is something about this conflict which makes me care more than i normally would. Perhaps on this occasion i just cant shut out the fact that innocent people, men, women, children, babies are being killed in their own homes.

I dont care who did what. No one can justify this.

How many more year's will the killing go on for? Its just awful.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

It will go on for another 2000 years...as it has been with them. No winners...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You can blame Israel but I remember there was a five hour truce then Hamas began shooting rockets after like two hours.

They are both guilty.

live by the sword / die by the sword.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Who thinks two wrongs make a right? Religious operatives, that 's who.

Not one of them I've come in contact with is willing to just be one with God, trust heaven and stop the cycle of evil.

Why do I have to lecture religious people that killing is morally wrong?

Thanks for letting me share your rant.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Many more innocent people will be killed then there will be a ceasefire , nothing will change and we all wait for it to happen again ,rinse and repeat ... deja vu.

edit on 23-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's just embarrassing for the human race.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
Murder and injustice take place across the world everyday. But everytime i hear the news... Im actually angry that these humans are blowing the sh!t out of each other in some BS territorial "war"
Im especially pissed off at Israel because its like that big brother that hurts you because he can get away with it.

There is something about this conflict which makes me care more than i normally would. Perhaps on this occasion i just cant shut out the fact that innocent people, men, women, children, babies are being killed in their own homes.

I dont care who did what. No one can justify this.

How many more year's will the killing go on for? Its just awful.

I think the thing that got me most, apart from the 'collateral damage' that is always present in this type of conflict, was the way Netanyahu seemed to think he was a good boy dropping all those leaflets telling people in Gaza, "TO GET OUT OF THEIR HOMES" Who the feck does he think he is, and along with the blurb about targeting HAMAS? and so they end up bombing a hospital..so much for the sophisticated weaponry, and I don't recall any mention of Netanyahu saying get out of your hospitals. What a creep!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
When you see a map of the world over that region. Israel and the Gaza strip are these tiny little countries surrounded by vast deserts and seas. To think that the entire geo-politics of the entire planet for the past 60 years revolves around one little desert country is truly mind-boggling.

Then you see those tragic pictures of children being hurt - it's practically impossible not to because half the population is under 16 years old.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What israel does to Palestine is akin to beating the crap out of the handicapped kid after you dump him out of his wheelchair.
This is an inconvenient fact.
Sure the kid on the ground wildly swings at you and throws bad language, but he is still not a threat at all.
Bullies will be bullies.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: justanothermember

You can blame Israel but I remember there was a five hour truce then Hamas began shooting rockets after like two hours.

They are both guilty.

live by the sword / die by the sword.

Israel did that too in the past, not much reported but then HAMAS retaliated, then Israel laid siege on Gaza.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Why do I have to lecture religious people that killing is morally wrong?

Both sides claim to be religious .... and neither side acts like they know Who God is.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Whats worse ls that were it any other country in the world except israel theyd have slapped sanctions on them or toppled the government by now to bring freedumb and dumbocrappy ..

Instead they arm.. equip and finance israels crimes against humanity ..

top topics

join