It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is How I Try To Contact The Others In My Sleep........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have always been fascinated by sleep and what may happen within your dreams...

I have added memories and recollections of various dreams that I have had to ATS over the years which I have not been unable to get out of my head. Some of these dreams I believe have enabled me to time travel and on occasions I have even gone back within dreams I had previously to continue where I left off the last time I was there...

But I am interested to find out what other ATS members do when they go to bed at night, do you do anything to encourage certain types of sleep patterns when your head hits the pillow?

I have a great interest like so many others on the topic of both time travel and UFO/alien life forms; I believe that these two are connected in some way. Even at the age of nearly 50, I am still fascinated about what could be out there and how easily information could be found if we just change our mindset and enable ourselves to peer outside the box long enough to get some kind of understanding of something that could be within easy reach, if only we knew how to do it...

I must add that I have also witnessed two bouts of sleep paralysis within the last 7 years which I found quite disturbing yet interesting in a weird and strange kind of way and eager to know more about it....

Some of what I am about to say may seem a little childish for a 50 years old man to say, but at the end of the day we are who we are and if we were all the same it would be quite a boring world wouldn’t it?

My girlfriend of 14 years is my best mate and we share everything together and love the sharing of our experiences, after all, that’s what a partnership is all about isn’t it?

So anyway, getting back to the point...

Every night I go to bed I ask the questions within my mind over and over, ‘I want to be your friend, please tell me who you are?’.....’Show me where you are?’.....’Please take me and my partner now and show us, we don’t mean you any harm and in return please do not harm us.’......

Then after asking these questions this is what I tend to do...

I lay with my head on the pillow and get as comfortable as I possibly can in a position that I know that I can remain in for a long period of time, then I close my eyes...

When my eyes are closed and I am relaxed I look straight in front of me into the darkness of my eyelids. When you close your eyes lots of different objects of all shapes and sizes come and go in various shapes and sizes and float in all different directions...

The key to this part is to look straight ahead and pick a shape that you see; I normally pick a shape that is read in colour. Now this is the hard part and can start to hurt...

Keep your eyes and mind on the spot/object/shape you have chosen and do not take your eyes and mind away from it. Now all you have to do is follow that shape wherever it goes and look at no other shape or object that may appear. This is not as easy as you may think....

The longer that you follow that spot/object/shape, the harder it becomes, sometimes it feels as though your head is going to explode. After time the spot/object/shape that you have been following will appear to travel through tunnels at great speeds and at any time can veer off into all kinds of different directions, but you just have to keep following it as best as you can, look at nothing else, the longer you go with it the better...

When I first started doing this I could only get so far and it would start to really hurt and eventually I had to open my eyes and even when I opened my eyes I could still see the spot I was looking at in the darkness of the bedroom...

What happens to me is that I keep following the spot/object/shape, and eventually I will drop off to sleep...

Now this is where the interesting dreams and events take place and are so unlike other dreams that you will have. Like I said earlier I have had certain experiences/dreams so vivid and so real and I have been able to return to them at a later date and sometimes carried on from where I left off last time...

I never know what certain dream path I am going to go into until I get there. Sometimes I don’t go back into any particular dream, but I do know my way around the place where I have ended up and even got to know certain people along the way...

One particular dream that I have is of being on a massive ocean liner as a passenger in a cold place like Norway. I have been on this voyage now for about 10 years or so, I have not found out where I am going yet even though I know that I am asking the question to people on the ship. People I ask the question of just look at me and either just smile or laugh and slap me on the arm as though I am just kidding with them about my eventual destination...

I believe that I am so close to finding out what my destination is and I believe that I even know the answer in my own mind, but it just won’t come to me, but I believe that one day the answer and the reason for me being there will all add up....
And that is just one of the ongoing dream experiences I have....

So I was wondering whether other ATS members had similar experiences or if they did anything similar like I do when I go to bed to try and get some kind of contact with whomever....

I will find out something one day and yes it will probably blow my mind, but you can only be as ready as you can be....

All the best to you and your dream world.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(This is an old dream recollection I added to AST some time ago)

edit on 22-7-2014 by davethebear because: additional info

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: davethebear

I've followed the object through the tunnels but never into any dreams. I couldn't make it that far, it hurts. Maybe I'll try again. I've been doing this since I was a kid.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Your story is very interesting. I too find dreams very fascinating, but keep a healthy detachment from my dreams and reality. Because a lot of dreams can feel so real it is easy to pin a higher meaning onto them than they deserve.

That being said – looking at the spots behind your eyelids for excessive periods of time is inducing a hypnotic experience. Your brain waves will change doing this, similar to meditation. This can also induce lucid dreaming, and allow you to more easily remember dreams.

From reading your post it appears as though you are truly trying to discover who you are – and perhaps looking for your place in life.

My advice is to stop trying to look. The more you resist the more something will persist. This includes resisting not-knowing. Relax and let the currents of the ocean take your ship to where it belongs.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

I've followed the object through the tunnels but never into any dreams. I couldn't make it that far, it hurts. Maybe I'll try again. I've been doing this since I was a kid.

Wow, you have already tried this before, that's awesome....yes, it does hurt, but once you get passed the pain barrier you seem to drop off to sleep and dream.....

Try it again and let me know how you get on...

Cheers....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The pain is caused from straining eye muscles.

Instead of looking at one object, observer the objects from a passive perspective. Allow them to come and go from your vision. This will speed along the process.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Thanks for the details, I will try to follow your process next time I go to sleep.

Next time you are on your cruise ship, rather than asking others, why not meditate and ask yourself?

Could be some answer there!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
The pain is caused from straining eye muscles.

Instead of looking at one object, observer the objects from a passive perspective. Allow them to come and go from your vision. This will speed along the process.

Thanks for your two posts I shall take them into consideration when I am in bed in a few hours........see how I get on, you never know some things may change......

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Interesting dream Davethebear,

My tip: Be tricky, you need to trick them into giving you an answer.
Medditate on this question to ask them before you go asleep, and say to yourself: " When I find myself on the ship again, I'm going to ask them this"

Tell one guy how you lost your watch weeks ago,and can't remember whether you took it off on the ship or our destination. And ask him where they think it could be.

I've done the tunnel thing too, but I don't keep my eye on the spot to make it hurt. I let it drift in and out of my vision, and follow it that way.
I've found my self in tunnels this way, and would fall asleep, and sometimes I find myself out in space, the spot vanishes,and I just float there, until I have enough and decide to wake up.
( Sometimes when I end up in outer space, I'm actually having an OBE.) So this method is good for that too.

edit on 22/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

Interesting dream Davethebear,

My tip: Be tricky, you need to trick them into giving you an answer.
Medditate on this question to ask them before you go asleep, and say to yourself: " When I find myself on the ship again, I'm going to ask them this"

Tell one guy how you lost your watch weeks ago,and can't remember whether you took it off on the ship or our destination. And ask him where they think it could be.

I've done the tunnel thing too, but I don't keep my eye on the spot to make it hurt. I let it drift in and out of my vision, and follow it that way.
I've found my self in tunnels this way, and would fall asleep, and sometimes I find myself out in space, the spot vanishes,and I just float there, until I have enough and decide to wake up.
( Sometimes when I end up in outer space, I'm actually having an OBE.) So this method is good for that too.

Now that's an interesting idea about tricking people in your dreams to give you the answers...Just hope I can remember to ask the trick questions when I land on the ship again......nice one...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure why its something that you concentrate on until your head is about to explode, or rather too much physical effort it seems. Falling asleep is always likely to happen when I meditate or lie down, with chronic fatigue, so that part is understandable.

But , I would make sure I shifted asking anyone listening out there, that the questions were directed to my own Higher Self or Guides/Guardian and Source, Mom/Dad, and that only contact with Positive/Loving beings could ever occur. And then asking questions.

Also very important is to send out positive thoughts for the world, ie world peace, people waking up and standing up to bad laws, saying no, phone in/meditating granny's converting world armies and police to the people's sides, anything really miraculous and positive, keeping and holding visions of what a wonderful world would be like for all 7 billion , no depopulations to achieve things, social jutice and equality, without loss of freedoms and without scarsity, new technologies out. Good ideas.

Because our thoughts are powerful and if every day, more and more people used love tactics of consciousness and even saw the cartel or leaders changing their minds and gaining awareness that they needed to change, we'd undo the dark weaponry they use against us, even their radioactive, gmo ones. They're not allowed to depopulate as a matter of fact.

So the really positive efforts and thoughts and meditations, even just while doing dishes or in the bath, or before sleep, then connect inside with our Soul/Higher Self/Family those you know are good, with only your best interests and happiness in mind and everyone else's (even if its not a physical knowing in this life through experiences, but its a philosophical knowing because you believe in Goodness and nothing else kind of thing).

And this is not only positive powerful thoughts that can change the world if enough did this, but also protection.

The method of following something in your head is a kind of meditational lucid dream technique, to achieve that inbetween state and strive to get as high as you can, but just preliminary protection of Love is always good first and sending that to the world, and to the contracted dark side leaders who need our compassion, and then fine tuning a more narrow antenna to your Soul/Higher Self/Family, because anything else isn't important and likely to be misleading you.

I would increase your energy field before sleep with a Chakra meditation, and in that send healing to your loved ones. I would focus each Chakra as a healing center to outpour healing to self and all around you, even long distance. I was very much aware of my son who has some serious health issues right now, that after doing a chakra meditation for his healing/our healing, he was asleep but felt/saw with insight his field strong and large, very much larger.

Then, lightly concentrate on following something. Never concentrate so your head explodes...or like a friend did, working with a psi wheel until he got a nose bleed and fainted or nearly fainted.

Light not heavy feelings, and knowing, I'm going to see something that will be remembered and will open new doors in my life, that I need pixie dust and inspiration and like an empty tank, need to be filled up to help others, and I know its going to happen. Lightly with belief that this will happen, follow something, and if I fall asleep, maybe my soul got filled anyway. So during the day, keep checking in with my Soul, ie during dishes or bath/shower, ie water, energy, to see if something was learnt, and what might be allowed to keep in awareness. Some things may not be allowed to remember as they might harm the tests or life we're in somehow.

For some time have been sent out away from meditation into trying to focus on outer life. But this is something that would be interesting to try again.

So to me, something similar to following an object or color or face in your mind is a gateway and can spring into lucid dreams. I used to try that, to reach lucidity while falling asleep or when waking up and not quite awake still

But think now, will keep open to the inner pictures you get and focus on jumping. Like on a trampoline, jump High.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I liked reading your reply!

When I go to bed at night...I always visualize a bright white light surrounding each of my kids, then my husband, and then myself and wish for happy and peaceful sleep for them. It used to be hard to concentrate enough to visualize all the way to my husband and myself. I'm getting better. It is something that comforts me.

I do try to ask questions to make myself dream of certain things, too.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I can do this too, and it's not painful anymore. I get the tunnel experience with twist and turns. too. also if I think of a particular color that color will appear. what's crazy with my experience is I usually end up seeing an eye. the eye changes, but it's always one eye, not two. and the eye isn't always in the center where I'm concentrating but floating around. I have also seen faces (though not much anymore) shooting up from the tunnel. odd faces, very scary, animalistic (demonic ?) in nature... what's crazy is I can open my eyes at this time and I can still see the faces, though very faint.

do you ever see an eye?

it always seems to happen when I'm super tired, and it's always JUST before falling asleep. if I'm not tired "enough" it won't happen. i don't remember my dreams afterward.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonLightStars

Well lots of things happen in my life and so was sent out of the meditation for over a year. My mother developed cataracts and was nearly blind, she has just had surgery, but is still in regressed mode where she won't make her own sandwiches....and 5 boys, including older children and a house border. While I have liver and arthritis conditions and keep trying to find ways to think out of the box and get them safe and settled, able to spring board into other things, because I don't know how long I will be here, and I'm the only driver in a small community where nearly everything has to be half an hour drive away. So I'm trying to get them studying for L's and become drivers themselves, and get health issues that have been put off dealt with.

Now 2 of the boys, my youngest and 23 year old, have physical apraxia. My youngest also a heart murmor and anxiety, and the older one low energy and depression and doesn't want to go out. Well physical apraxia is quite alarming, they can try to label anxiety, but I'd have it too if you have no signal going to the muscle and wet your pants for years longer than common, and can't chew food properly, hardly getting meats and textured foods in, and make a mess.

I'm going to home school him again, however, for the second time he stopped eating. A month on liquids, and boost, and muscle mass protein shake, and broths, and some deviled egg, but no whites, and he's thin but lost some weight and its a long process to get all the tests, which are finally kicking on, with 10 vials of blood and xrays.

So this time, the peadatrician said, that the physical apraxia component, (and in the past my doctor didn't even take it seriously anything I said and just sent him to be tested for his shyness, instead of giving the occupational therapist he needed, and had had in the school before we moved). This time I took in all reports for him including from the occupational therapist.

Anyway, what no on, from the speech therapist, the occuptational therapist, the professional who tested him, and diagnosed the apraxia, ever said, was that physical apraxia was a symptom.

Well, his heart....and I also looked it up and then there is brain trauma and MS/MD.

And this isn';t just for him now, we have to get him through this, and get him eating some solids. But now I understand his brother, who has such low energy and gets dizzy.

Why they didn't tell us this and go through the tests over and over till they caught probably the heart, this could have been treated.

But I sense energy as well as all that is going on here. And, his energy field normally I'd see/sense maybe 8 inches off his body.

Lately and last night before the Chakra meditation, I sensed while he was sleeping, maybe 1 inch of energy. He was so weak feeling.

I had never even thought of doing a Chakra meditation lying beside him, and just picturing each Chakra for both of us, and for him to heal.

Then I bumped into him as I rolled over, and saw his energy field was many feet wide, it was huge.

Today, after giving 10 vials of blood, I bought some energy drinks and a arrow bar, to melt in his mouth, and he chewed and swallowed many rows of it for the first time in months, but then he got congested again.

So I'm going to keep up the meditations.

It was almost as if given to me, and really would like to teach him how to do some simple energy healing ones. Also, its funny how its the heart and throat for him, as that felt blocked, and the stamina, red one needed to just flow. But he is often arguing with his brother and gets bored and pokes everyone including his grandmother with a stick to get rises out of them, and I sort of pointed out to him that he needs to work on healing those energy centers and behavior towards others, goes hand in hand, maybe its those areas he and the family came to work on.

edit on 23-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join