It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when you tell an Egyptian they're on Israeli TV

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

On your video ..hilarious! I have a friend that goes around and does this kinda stuff.....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paleorchid13

Some friends you should just get rid of...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Why? She always tells them she's messing around at the end, and is just playful like that. She messes with everyone ....not just racial stuff if that's your beef .

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Why didn't any of them twat the guy after he hit a lady?.
Prank or not it shows he is a coward call me old fashioned but twating a lady is real low.
So is hitting anyone but guy v guy that is fair.
Also it just was not a funny prank just silly.

True .. men dont hit ladies ..

But in todays world with all the pc bovine fecal matter and feminism fast changing my view.. they want to be treated as equals then they can do everything a man does including take a punch .. after all they want equality then they get equality in full .

As to the guy .. well when people get provoked they react.
edit on 22/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I just meant that your friend shouldn't be violently against different cultures?

So she's like "yeah, I'm killing innocent people, but I'm also making you waffles."
Am I right?
edit on 22-7-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

What? Are you in Colorado?
Um ..please don't do any kinda psychic readings because my friend has two bi-racial children (Hispanic) and loves chocolate if you get what I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: paleorchid13

What? Are you in Colorado?
Um ..please don't do any kinda psychic readings because my friend has two bi-racial children (Hispanic) and loves chocolate if you get what I'm saying.

What? Are you in narnia?
How does anything you said relate to the OP? Total straw man derailment.

edit on 22-7-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I wasn't the one that pulled the strawman my friend. yes we got off topic when "someone" tried to imply my friend racist.
My opinion on the piece still stands : that I think as Americans we can't really understand ,nor gauge what kind of hate goes on and honestly I think it's distasteful for us to be laughing at it. So I guess thank you for putting me back on queue.!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: paleorchid13

I wasn't the one that pulled the strawman my friend. yes we got off topic when "someone" tried to imply my friend racist.
My opinion on the piece still stands : that I think as Americans we can't really understand ,nor gauge what kind of hate goes on and honestly I think it's distasteful for us to be laughing at it. So I guess thank you for putting me back on queue.!

I didn't mean to imply that your friend was racist. I apologize.

I meant to imply that your friend is disrespectful.

Is the derailment fixed yet??

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I love you !!

edit on 22-7-2014 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Thanks
you too

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
The first guy seems he was more annoyed at the fact that he was deceived into believing that he was appearing on a German/Egyptian show, rather than an Israeli one. He also seemed quite calm until the producer dude walked in and started hassling him.

It doesn't worry me though. I think the whole thing was scripted anyway, lol.

It was a prank. Dude smacked a girl and started reachign for his gun over a prank. They were Egyptian.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This only shows you can´t reason with them !
Mankind is ugly !

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2014 by dollukka because: double post..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
MEMRI TV has American "influences" on top of it.

Never hurts to know who you might be dealing with.

Middle East Media Research Institute

Thanks for sharing this above link. I would definitely say this video definitely does show an extremist view in a negative light. It is shocking to watch and disconcerting. I have always believed that the general populace is usually more neutral and it is the proproganda of the extremist that gets the worlds attention. It is unfortunate that the extremist often have so much rage and narrow views, they are unable to see a wider perspective on the harm they create.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: cass1dy09

I know, if this was on U.S. TV, he would have been burned at the PC stake.
Not saying I agree with unneeded violence, but it just goes to show how totally different other cultures are.

oh yeah you know i almost totally believed you for like a nano second!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Reality tv sucks .. no matter what country it comes from.
(I'm also guessing ... heavy scripting)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

When a woman has just as much muscle and strength as the man punching her, I have no problem with it. I DO have a problem with anyone punching anyone who is much smaller and weaker physically. Most women are smaller and physically weaker then most men, thus it is an unfair fight. Just like it is an unfair fight for a 6 ft. muscle-bound man to be punching a 5' 6" scrawny teenage boy. It has nothing to do with feminism or being PC. It does have to with equality though. Equal muscle and strength is needed for a fair fistfight. I'm not sure what a fair fistfight has to do with women wanting to be treated as intellectual equals to men (wanting the right to vote, own property, run companies, be leaders of countries, etc. -- all things that women at one time were not allowed to do, but were fully capable of).

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This just goes to show you better be careful who you prank. I thought it was funny, but I have to wonder if this was a set-up to make this guy look bad?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The key word being equal. It doesnt mean they get to pick and choose .. either its equal in all things or not at all.

Like said too much pc bovine fecal matter and feminist rubbish.

Equality also would entail going to war in a line unit and getting shot at just like men do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join