a reply to: TDawgRex
Let's look at the facts, not supposition;
1. The Russians, Rebels and the Ukraine all have BUK-22's or some other SAM system capable of hitting a target at up to 78,000 feet.
2. The Russian supported the rebels in annexing Crimea and western Ukraine.
3. The US promoted and assisted in the overthrow of the Ukraine government.
4. The US supplied weapons and logistical support for the overthrow of the Ukraine.
5. The Russians are dropping the petro-dollar for trade with China and have engaged a huge deal.
6. Russia is a BRICS member which may be the new model to displace FED/BIS/IMF control.
7. Russia has been displaced from the G8.
8. Israel invaded Gaza immediately after the crash.
9. Ashkenazi jews come from the same basic area (just an aside but still a fact).
10. The US and Russia both have "pokers" in this "fire."
Who has motive for a false flag operation or misdirection;
1. The US, because of the annexation of Crimea by Russia, support for sanctions, the Russian deals with China and BRICS or possibly a distraction to
present situations like the illegal immigrant problem or the upcoming elections.
2. Russia, because of sanctions, the attempted crippling of their banks by the US, financial and political interference and of course the annexing of
3. The Israelis as a distraction to the the events in the invasion of Gaza.
Propaganda, Rumours and Diversion;
1. The rebels did it using a BUK-22
2. The US did it using MH370 and already dead bodies
3. The Ukraine did it using a BUK-22
4. The Ukraine did it using an SU-25 warplane
5. The Russians did it by pulling the rebels strings
6. The Israelis did it either through ties with Ashkenazi jews through Russia, the US or the Ukraine
7. Some terrorist event or altercation happened on the plane
As a diversion, this event can be spun to make the US, Russia or Israel look bad, it just depends on what additional "real" evidence comes out. So
really, when it comes down to it, we need more real evidence but from a theoretical standpoint, we have to look at who stands to gain in this
1. The US maintains petro-dollar status and BIS/IMF/FED dominance, at least for a little while on the global stage, if Russia is downgraded due to
involvement, real or spun, in the attack of MH17
2. The US provides a distraction from the present problems with the US government, illegal immigration and the election cycle, diverting attention
away from illegal contracts, blatant corruption and financial Armageddon
3. The US manages unified citizen solidified support for an action against Russia, much like the first days of 9/11 which could end in the highly
profitable 3rd world war
4. Russia with the help of China further expands it's trading network and BRICS, sans US petro-dollars, on the global stage if the US has been shown
to be the instigator or facilitator, real or imagined, of the MH17 attack
5. Israel pits the US and Russia against each other so no one is watching what the Israelis are doing, which of course will probably result in that
highly profitable 3rd world war, not realizing Israel would be one of the first to go
Who has motive, opportunity and ability to pull this off;
1. The United States (direct connection through the Ukraine)
2. Russia (direct connection through the pro-Russian rebels)
3. Israel (connections through both Russia and the US through the IMF/BIS and the Ashkenazi jews)
The most important thing at this stage is to recognize propaganda. Anything that isn't definitive and has evidence to back it up is definitely
propaganda. Even evidence of wrongdoing can be twisted and spun to look like the real thing. I think we have to be emotionally detached and mentally
vigilant in order to separate the fly sh**t from the pepper. But even then it is unlikely all the truth or proof will ever come out.
Anyone who has anything else to add, reasons for spinning, countries or groups that would gain from this disaster, etc, please feel free.
Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/21.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: if not since