It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

history of secret societies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
so you admit Freemasons denegrate women just like secret societies of Ancient the ancestors of Freemasons.

'Denigrate women'? If you mean by stoning them to death, barring them from driving and school, making them wear restrictive garments and allowing them to be raped then no, we do not denigrate women. The misogynists in your neck of the woods have that covered in spades.

edit on 29-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious wackadoodle

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

so you admit Freemasons denegrate women just like secret societies of Ancient the ancestors of Freemasons.

'Denigrate women'? If you mean by stoning them to death, barring them from driving and school, making them wear restrictive garments and allowing them to be raped then no, we do not denigrate women. The misogynists in your neck of the woods have that covered in spades.

you don't consider women humans.
Religion consider women humans equal to men

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

you don't consider women humans.
Religion consider women humans equal to men

I very much consider women my equal. Unlike a certain group of people who beat and/or kill them for perceived slights against family 'honor'.

I never did get that. How is it honorable to murder your own child? What kind of slimy, piece of pig crap does that?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Women are not even allowed in the first degrees of Freemasonry of the 33 degrees or steps.
What a shame and a proof of Freemasonry being the well-known evil secret societies of ANCIENT the Mystery occults of Dionysus Orpheus Ellius Nusairi Shia ismaeli Magi Mani Mazda Zoroastrian Dualism Bar dais bardaisan Magus bats of the night Batman

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Women are not even allowed in the first degrees of Freemasonry of the 33 degrees or steps.

Guess you never heard of Co-Masonry. I am not surprised, you seem to be acting pigheaded.

edit on 29-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: Mmmmmmmm........bacon

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Women should have complete access to Freemasonry all secret degrees of them since women participated fully in all industries and careers of the ANCIENT and Present of all human history

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Women should have complete access to Freemasonry all secret degrees of them since women participated fully in all industries and careers of the ANCIENT and Present of all human history

I suggest you look up Co-Masonry, women have complete access to all of the degrees. This is unlike some places that deny them the basics like education and to not have their genitals chopped off.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Circumcision is Preventive Medicine of the best kind. Useful for both male and females since it's the same procedure removing the flap on top of head to prevent wet incubation of sexually transmitted germs and increase pleasure to have better intercourse.
Comasonary is not Freemasonry period.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Circumcision is Preventive Medicine of the best kind. Useful for both male and females since it's the same procedure removing the flap on top of head to prevent wet incubation of sexually transmitted germs and increase pleasure to have better intercourse.

Tell that to the women who's genitals you have chopped off, I am sure they will explain that it has completely enhanced their sex life.

Comasonary is not Freemasonry period.

If you say so. The people who join it seem to like it very much and site the degrees as very meaningful.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf
Except we're a private fraternal group. Fraternal coming from "frater" meaning "brother."

I'm still waiting on my acceptance into a sorority.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes because you don't trust women can keep a secret and because you are conspiring on them

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That's not it at all. You're taking your beliefs and attempting to say they are ours when they are not. You don't seem to understand the concept of freedom, liberty, privacy...or history.
edit on 29-7-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I show you reference that Freemasonry came from shia who also restrict membership to men only just like Freemasonry.
What more proof you want.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You have shown us nothing. As I've said, as others have said, and as Masonic historians have said...no one knows the true origin of Freemasonry. We have manuscripts from the Middle Ages, and the earliest Lodge records only date back to the late 16th century and early 17th century. Your assertion is only speculation; you have no concrete proof. Period.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's been proved Freemasonry is non other than Dionysus mysteries which was proven coming from Zoroaster the chief magi of magusis who are the magi of the medes who are the manda heathen tribe of ancient India.
Now that you know your ancestry you will be proud of your forefathers. And stop dissimulating and hiding. Be proud

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
No it hasn't. Opinions, speculations, theories, and conjecture are not facts.

Now that you know your ancestry you will be proud of your forefathers. And stop dissimulating and hiding. Be proud

Why would I be proud of your revisionist and false history? I'm proud of the history of Freemasonry and who we are.
edit on 30-7-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Fm revised their history . Freemasons had repeatedly were proud of being from ancient mysteries Dionysus.it is the new discovery that Magi were the Manda the heathen cannibalist communist atheists untouchables of Ancient India that make Freemasonry revise what they bragged all along for 200 years. And changed Nimrod to Hiram.
Liar liar pants on fire.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Liar liar pants on fire.

K sig, I think he has you there. As far as I can see, the only logical retort to that would be:
"I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say, bounces off me and sticks to you".

Oh, and you have to make a mean face when you type it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Which Freemasons were these?

Actually early Masonic ritual looked at Noah as a key figure, not Nimrod. You are showing that you are nothing more than a religious fundamentalist and use only those sources that confirm your bias.

You still haven't answered my question.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nimrod

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join