It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
As with all groups of people I'm sure this is a small portion of radicals and that it is not indicative of a collective demeanor with everyone in Israel. I'm 100% positive that people exist on both sides of this conflict that know it's madness caused by tired religious complexes and delusions. With seven billion plus humans in the world I'm happy to know, even in uncertain times, that such people exist and will continue to exist simply because of our numbers.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
How is this different than Arabs cheering and dancing in the streets during 9-11? Face it, most of humanity is depraved.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It is disturbing....but we do the same thing. We celebrate death and destruction.

As mentioned above, during the Iraq war, when the bombing first started, myself, and many others around the western world sat in front of their tv's like it was a movie.

Dont forget, these people are getting shelled too. We werent, when we were watching the Iraq invasion. Im not justifying this but its a little unfair to single out Islealis for this. How many times did we see Palestinians cheering in the streets on 9/11.

We are all the same.

Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
According to the Israeli news Palestians are doing the same thing.

Palestin ians in Hebron cheer as Gaza rockets fly toward Israeli population centers
edit on 14-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Unfortunately, it is the exact same thing in both sides of this conflict. There are just as many arabs/muslims who would love to watch the same thing occurring in Israel... if only they could get their rockets to be more accurate.. it is sick on both sides..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Is this any different than the Palestinians cheering the twin towers falling?

A little but not by much.

If you recall, those cheering for the 9/11 attack made headline news for how awful they were for celebrating.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What a lovely place to live, looks like they enjoy their life so much more than I, right here in these United States of Coloradro...

Oh wait. was that sarcasm?
edit on 14-7-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: daaskapital
But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Interesting historical note, packing a picnic lunch and heading to an expected battlefield was common practice during the Civil War.

Well yes, this type of curious activity is not new. I've seen much more enthusiastic celebrating and cheering by Muslims as well, so I don't understand all of the outrage--people tend to cheer when their enemies get hit--and it's not unique amongst the Israelis. Consider all of the great joy and celebrations in the Islamic world with 9/11.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
An entire nation of nurtured sociopaths?

I was not aware the entire nation of Israel consisted of these twelve individuals ...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That's what propaganda does to people. 9 out of 10 people would do the same if they were living there. Just look at Nazi Germany during WW2, Yugoslavia in 90s, Ukraine today ... propaganda spreads hate among people and is the strongest weapon on Earth. Anyone with skills and enough money can create an entire army just with propaganda.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
According to the Israeli news Palestians are doing the same thing.

Palestin ians in Hebron cheer as Gaza rockets fly toward Israeli population centers

How dare you point that out. Don't you know that the Palestinians are innocent of wrong doing and the Israelis are the evil empire keeping them down?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This...this is just disturbing.

A question for you.

How is this any different from the Iraq War that everyone in the USA watch from their TV's?

Propaganda is a powerful tool and opiate of the masses.

We should look in the mirror before we judge others.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Havent we been doing the same thing with regards to Syria?

Just sit, listen to reports and battle it out on ATS!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
*shrugs* and post 9/11 there were pictures of Palestinians dancing and cheering in the streets..

I doubt they were a total representation of the Palestinians, and I doubt these people were a total representation of the Israelis.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: daaskapital

I don't blame these individuals. Anyone else would do the same. People always gather and rubber neck around accidents, fires, riots, chase tornadoes and run with bulls! I wouldn't be cheering, but I sure would want to be a witness and photograph what I've seen. It's only human nature.

Speak for yourself, not everyone else.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Seriously OP I can recall most of the Western World glued to their screens with chicken and popcorn for the first weeks of Gulf War 1 and two with CNN in 1,and Fox and others in 2,in world war 2 the entire western world only ever found out what was going on at the movies,the only production they stuffed up was Vietnam where you had unbedded reporters that showed you real war,Israel is no different they're at war they're cheering their 'team'.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Both sides have blood on their hands.

What bothers me is they are literally cheering failure.

1. Those rockets rarely kill or injure anyone.

2. Those rockets failures green light Israelis rockets of success, which means death for them.

So basically they're cheering their own death.

I wonder if Palestine news outlets report these rockets of failures as success?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is, they are just cheering for their team. Personally, I am a soldier with three tours to Iraq, and I can tell you from first hand expierence the mentality and culture of the Arabs is so much more harsh, and violent than anything you are going to see from the Israelis. Throw a little Islamic extremism into the mix and you have some of most horrifying people you could ever come across. Go Israel!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
War is disturbing and it changes the ppl involved, so basicly whole world is been molted by warfare and everything it represents.

History is full of examples how much we desire to dominate each other but basicly everything around us. It wont change anytime soon either, we are way too dedicated to this path.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Of course the Palestinians never celebrate Israeli deaths.Must be why they brainwash their children to kill from birth.

So just because some Palestinians celebrate the death of Israelis, means it's okay for some Israelis to do the same?

I think you have biased preconceptions. Both sides need to work on their education in order to achieve success. Both sides have their fair share of extremists.

This thread is not about Palestinians celebrating Israeli suffering, but rather, Israelis celebrating the deaths and suffering of the Palestinians. I would ask you not to attempt a derailment of this thread, by intentionally causing division.

Theres about 20 people in those pictures while you state"Israeli celebrates".Then accuse me of"Biased preconceptions"while you and friends churn out thread after thread of hate.As for thread derailment I think the mods job certainly ISN'T YOUR call.
"And he will curse those who curseth thee".?.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join