It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This...this is just disturbing.

You know what? Sure, if i was there, i would be sitting on a hill and watching airstrikes take place too. Hell, i would be recording it and photographing the events as they take place. But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Allan Sørensen, who posted the image, wrote that it showed a kind of “cinema” on the hilltop outside the Israeli town of Sderot, and a caption added: “Clapping when blasts are heard.”

Sørensen’s newspaper, the Kristeligt Dagblad, reported that the gathering involved more than 50 people who had transformed the hill into something “most closely resembling the front row of a reality war theatre”.

It said that people were seen taking popcorn up onto the hill with their chairs, and that they sat cheerfully smoking hookahs.

Further images have since emerged showing larger crowds on subsequent days - suggesting that the so-called “Sderot cinema” was far from a one-off. They showed groups standing and pointing out to the horizon, and one had even brought a sofa up onto the hilltop.

goo.gl...

Some images:

- Daas.

edit on 14-7-2014 by daaskapital because: sp/link

+52 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
These people have lost their humanity. It's beyond disturbing. What can be said anymore ?
Someone please explain to me how is this acceptable ...
Zionism have poisoned their souls and minds, god help us all.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Seriously? Front seat row? This is crazy. And they blame the Palestinians for everything that happened.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Have a look at this...if the upper man thinks this way, I'm not surprised at what kind of mentality had been implemented in the minds of the Israelites.

Palestinians started it first? What kind of crack is that? What are we? 5 year olds fighting for turfs in a sandbox? Something is soooo wrong here.

a reply to: samsamm9

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I remember doing much the same thing when the US was just about to bring some democracy to Iraq in 03, with all the TV hype and Bush's wanted dead or alive poster and other propaganda shoved down our throats, it was hard to resist.

Sad but true.

edit on 14/7/14 by Strewth because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I don't blame these individuals. Anyone else would do the same. People always gather and rubber neck around accidents, fires, riots, chase tornadoes and run with bulls! I wouldn't be cheering, but I sure would want to be a witness and photograph what I've seen. It's only human nature.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Welcome to Israel war tourism. Would you like a coffee with your homicides ?

edit on 14-7-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for postings hat video buster, it didn't seem to work in my link ... I thought it was important to show that lady admit she wishes a genocide ...

edit on 14-7-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I agree to an extent. As i said, myself. I would be there, recording the events as they happen. Not because i'm a sick individual, but for the purposes of documenting history and news.

I think there is a fine line between being curious, and outright supporting the deaths of individuals. I think these Israelis crossed the line. Not because they were on that hill, watching what was going on. But because they were treating the events as if it was a daily attendance of a cinema - eating popcorn and cheering with every airstrike.

I would call it human nature to be curious. I wouldn't call it human nature to outright support the deaths of other human beings.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is very sad indeed...

Sadly there appears to be a culture of hate among certain Israelis when it comes to Arabs and Muslims. I know that both sides have people who think like this but what I'm about to present is rather disgusting...

On Thursday, July 10, I entered the Hebrew word for "Arabs", ARAVIM, into Twitter and searched for uses of the word over the previous few hours. What I found was young Israelis proclaiming their desire for all Arabs to die and in some cases be tortured to death.

(click link to see the disturbing tweets)

storify.com...

I don't know how anybody could speak this way about their fellow humans regardless of race or religion. If this is the next generation of Israelis then I fear things will get worse before they get better. Hopefully these people are a minority.

edit on 7/14/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The violent, blood-lust nature of humanity disgusts me.
Second verse, same as the first.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What do you expect from a bunch of fascists? At least this woman had the balls to admit it.

Hitler would be proud.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Interesting historical note, packing a picnic lunch and heading to an expected battlefield was common practice during the Civil War.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I saw the post yesterday! I had some interest in criminal profiling back then and have read just about everything on sadism tendencies.

Insensitivity to that certain extent, it must've been a norm to them. I have a feeling that such thing as:

"Hey, I'm going out to bomb some Arabs...want me to get anything for you before I get back?"

"Oh...nothing. Just bring over a finger or two,"

*Shriek

It's scary to think of the possibility to such extent of crudeness. It's funny, but if it's for real...dang it.

a reply to: Corruption Exposed

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well, all the Palestinians need now are the co-ordinates......and they too can start chalking up the number of deaths they have caused. So far, for all their bombing, they're not even out of the starting blocks.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Interesting historical note, packing a picnic lunch and heading to an expected battlefield was common practice during the Civil War.

Thanks for the historical note, but i think this is somewhat of a different situation. These Israelis aren't watching war take place on a battlefield. They are watching the systematic bombing of a secluded, dense, population - where men, women and children are needlessly dieing.

I can understand why some would go and watch war take place back in the day, but this is on another level, in my honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I can understand why some would go and watch war take place back in the day, but this is on another level, in my honest opinion.

To a degree. But as someone else pointed out there will always be those with morbid curiosity.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To a degree. But as someone else pointed out there will always be those with morbid curiosity.

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This thread is exactly why the USA shouldn't be involved over there.

The hated these people have for each other is outside the USA's comprehension.

Go back 50 years from now and they'll be doing the same thing.....

Sometimes it is best to let two sides duke it out.

Period.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
These are the types of people who deserve rockets dropped on their heads... I can imagine the sympathy they have for the Palestinians and I have the exact same for them, None.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The beauty of all this is, the thinking of how liberals and bleeding hearts believe how we have progressively evolved into a peaceful people or how this can't happen in the 21st century... It happened 300+ years ago in America, surely we've learned a lesson, nope we watch history repeating itself right in front of our eyes.. The mentality of evolving as humans morally is a sham!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join