It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceship appear at the Earth's horizon on ISS USTREAM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
An incredible footage recorded on USTREAM Live on July 02 2014. NASA try to hide and edit the image of a giant spaceship that appear on the Earth's horizon, re-buffering the video which is a replay of 20 seconds before the spaceship appear... Notice the clouds formation moving: they came back...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I cant wait for independent stuff and not yet another NASA giving us the stuff then doing their best to hide it. Ohh wait for the cheers then. When one of the thousands of other guys looking, see something.

Until then, its nasa hiding it from us.. while giving it to us.. and.. yeah..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Great footage...

Forgive me but I have been condition to believe 95% of all UFO videos are fake.

ill have to remain sceptical on this...

I hope someone can come along and prove this video to be real .

edit on 0344043173474th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Amazing video, thanks for sharing.

Wonder why that ufo was outside of our planet's surface, what it was doing there...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
First off I tend to automatically think BS when it's one of these alien logo "subscribe" channels.

Second, BS

Third, am I saposed to believe that someone watches days upon days worth of NASA footage and happen to catch a blip, or a blob or a thin white line that is suspiciously out of place for the contrast and texture, that can only be seen if you zoom waaaay in on a spot of black? Or do they zoom waaay in on each spot of blacknes and then continually replay the footage as they watch the next black spot until they happen to see something?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

Amazing video, thanks for sharing.

Wonder why that ufo was outside of our planet's surface, what it was doing there...

Oh you know, being visible and stuff.. then hidden and stuff..

all the secrets of the ufos.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

You jest, but I think it's important to keep and open mind, and know what's going on in our neighborhood.
If the video is real, then it is a great find.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
With all the modern cameras and technology, why haven't any real quality pictures been released?

People still bring me evidence of UFO pictures from 1947.. Why hasn't a more clear picture been taken since then?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Pitch-pipe

www.sourcingmap.co.uk...

Sorry, can't post pics.

link   
a reply to: Joki42

Third, am I saposed to believe that someone watches days upon days worth of NASA footage and happen to catch a blip,

well there are a lot of people with not much else to do with their time so why not

link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
a reply to: sn0rch

You jest, but I think it's important to keep and open mind, and know what's going on in our neighborhood.
If the video is real, then it is a great find.

I dont disagree. We need to keep an open mind. But old matey here, and his merry band of youtubes, are not doing that, instead making sure some minds are already made up with superfluous nonsense.

There are no space ships like this floating around for nasa alone to see. so that they can hide them from us so miserably, that hey presto, we see them.

And no, there are no rats on mars.. or dolphins, or squirms, or anything but rocks, that WE could even see from out limited things... sorry Arken.

:/

edit on 13-7-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Your pic=a girl trying to eat her pill reminder lol

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

'Interesting how some posters click on this thread to tell us that they don't believe in anything related to genuine UFOs and then add that they don't believe this video either. --Makes perfect sense in some strange way from a denial frame of mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
What makes me sceptical of this clip is this: How come when zoomed in on the 'UFO' everything else is pixilated and fuzzy but the edge of the object is clear and smooth?

It just doesn't look right.

I'm not dismissive of UFO phenomenon in general, but clips like this smack of wishful thinking to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
Your pic=a girl trying to eat her pill reminder lol

LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
What makes me sceptical of this clip is this: How come when zoomed in on the 'UFO' everything else is pixilated and fuzzy but the edge of the object is clear and smooth?

It just doesn't look right.

I'm not dismissive of UFO phenomenon in general, but clips like this smack of wishful thinking to me.

Exactly, I was going to say the same thing. And those pixels are big.
edit on 7/13/2014 by Joki42 because: stupid auto correct

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Great catch!! I regularly watch the Ustream ISS feed and am acutely aware that somebody is real-time editing the footage we see. The black background of space seems completely pixelated and blurry compared to the crisp views of the earth/station itself. Wouldn't it be great to get an unedited image for a change?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Great find Arken!...
Mostly I'm curious and amazed when I start thinking about the stealth technology that this craft must utilize,..whether it be ours or theirs....

who at this stage of the game still thinks that they were going to start making undeniable proof easy?? It's simply going to have to be the big "oops moment".When and where?? but it's good to know people like Arken are out their watching.

SnF

tom

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Why don't they show the edited footage with no ufo?

They just tell us that it's been edited out..

Why hasn't anyone else bothered to point this out yet?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Very interesting Arken. Once again buddy, cheers.

Nice find.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join