It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK I ##$%^^$ Quit cigarettes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

regardless the means or motivation, you PERSONALLY know the damage of smoking. Support the guy, give him ideas, don't freaking say you can't quit because it's not for the right reasons....I mean really listen to yourself.

I never said " he cant quit" ..

My point was that he didnt seem ready to quit with such a lame excuse in his OP . Also he didn't seem sincere about quitting. His rant was more focused on the price of cigs rather than quitting...

Get real dude

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I don't care the reason nor rhyme either, wanna quit smoking because of X freaking sweet! Or maybe we should advocate quitting smoking comes with stipulations now...#ing addicts

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
so instead you say, "hey bro they aren't that much more, keep smoking"

Really?

Get real bro, don't advocate smoking ever, and ALWAYS support quitting. That's what us normal quitters do.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Psynic

you are so sadly hypnotized by media I literally almost vomited in my mouth by your response. So, it OK for them to put a nicotine sticker on there arm abnd vape NON nicotice juice...and that's quitting. Why the # would you CREATE MORE THAN ONE PROCESS TO QUITTING! Love big pharma? Yea push them freaking patches that do NO GOOD whatsoever to the smoker that says that won't replace the habit. Infact lets DEMONIZE that person as someone that has a worse fate than a SMOKER THEMSELF. Lets NOT include studies on it, lets just DEMONIZE IT, #ing REEFERMADNESS.

E-cigs get banned while cigarettes are not...think about that

I QUIT cigarettes and am no longer ADDICTED to NICOTINE in any form by using a NO NICOTINE Ecigarette.

YOU are a NICOTINE ADDICT and A DRUG PUSHER.

The "E-cigs I used are LEGAL in my city because they don't have NICOTINE.

Peoples lives are at stake YET you CONTINUE to make generalizations in the definition of an Ecigarette, grouping "Vaping" in with the HIGHLY EFFECTIVE and SAFE and NON-ADDICTIVE nicotine free Ecigarette.

If you want to be an addict, fine that's your business, but promoting the use of a DANGEROUS and ADDICTIVE substance on-line makes you a DRUG PUSHER of an ILLEGAL DRUG and in VIOLATION of ATS Rules.

edit on Sun Jul 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

I have no remorse for smokers ..

We don't want your pity, if that's what you mean.

We'd just like to not be treated like subhuman income generators for society's feel-good social programs--the "untouchable caste" of western civilization, that everyone depends on but doesn't want to be seen with.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I don't care the reason nor rhyme either, wanna quit smoking because of X freaking sweet! Or maybe we should advocate quitting smoking comes with stipulations now...#ing addicts

Great! If you want to quit then quit !

Don't come on ATS ranting about the price of Cigs "therefore I have to quit"

And play the poor me card.

BS ...

Maybe I would feel different if his OP was more focused on

" how can I guit" "do you have any advice" ..

Not " dam I have to quit cause the price of cigs are to high"

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

so instead you say, "hey bro they aren't that much more, keep smoking"

Really?

Get real bro, don't advocate smoking ever, and ALWAYS support quitting. That's what us normal quitters do.

Dont put words in my mouth .

I dont advocate smoking at all.

Some of us are Mature here and know exactly what i was saying ...

Dont get all dramatic ..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

re-reading I assume your either in Aussie or Canada at the prices you mentioned. I've shipped (yea yea illegaly, get me nsa) to both countries e-cigs and e-juices with and without nicotine. Its like the war on drugs, it's only bad when it's caught.

You are a DRUG DEALER and are breaking the law and ATS rules by ADVERTISING on this FORUM.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

I have no remorse for smokers ..

We don't want your pity, if that's what you mean.

We'd just like to not be treated like subhuman income generators for society's feel-good social programs--the "untouchable caste" of western civilization, that everyone depends on but doesn't want to be seen with.

Lol.... This is all your innovation..

Sorry if my words offend you.

In the end I am nobody and my words mean nothing..

Savvy?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Again, you have no idea. What you vape? I make it. I can make it WITH or WITHOUT nicotine, YOUR choice.

Peoples lives are at stake? WHERE!

An e-cigarette is the SAME thing as a vapor deliverance product. It does the same F* thing. Either you vape it with or WITHOUT nicotine. It is your choice.

You do get the benefit of 3-6 chemicals being the ingredients, instead of the 4,000+ in a tobacco cigarette.

The dangerous drug (nicotine) you like to demonize exists in cigarettes already, and eggplants and tomatoes!

Quit eating vegetables because they may contain nicotine, don't mind the nutritious essential values they possess, they may contain NICOTINE AND THEREFORE ARE THE DEVIL!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

re-reading I assume your either in Aussie or Canada at the prices you mentioned. I've shipped (yea yea illegaly, get me nsa) to both countries e-cigs and e-juices with and without nicotine. Its like the war on drugs, it's only bad when it's caught.

You are a DRUG DEALER and are breaking the law and ATS rules by ADVERTISING on this FORUM.

no i just dont give a # advertising I help people quit smoking regardless of the law...deny ignorance you know..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Whoa calm down on your crusade here buddy.
Big accusation to call some one a drug dealer, I hope you feel the same way about people that sell caffeine

(post by KnowledgeSeeker81 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I never said that my old man wasn't addicited to nicotine, I understand that completly....
Hence why I said i wish he could kick the stuff, stuff meaning nicotine.
Using a nicotine vape is not the same thing as pushing drugs.
Calm down and take a puff of your nicotine free ecig, might take your edge off

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Lol... This thread is a joke!!!

Am I off topic now?

Good cause I am off of this thread !

Peace!!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

see you DO get it. addictions are addictions. If you can lessen the affect of an addiction, support it, don't demonize it.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
it's a joke, but you know, that random ATS lurker might see this thread, and decide smoking is better than dealing with ridicule. Valid topic even if it's a drunken rant we expanded on!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

it's a joke, but you know, that random ATS lurker might see this thread, and decide smoking is better than dealing with ridicule. Valid topic even if it's a drunken rant we expanded on!

Fair enough old boy , fair enough...

Carry on then !

Humbly

LSH

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

no i just dont give a # advertising I help people quit smoking regardless of the law...deny ignorance you know..

"Regardless of the law".

and the rules of ATS

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

"Regardless of the law".

and the rules of ATS

Thats your strawman? If thats enough to ban me from ATS then do it. I don't wan''t to be a part of an ignorant discussion, I'll go to FOX or CNN childish comments if I ever decide to care THAT much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join