It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All WRONG!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Muslims/Jews, you are both wrong. You both engage in murder, torture and terror. You both act like children and when told to stop you both use the same excuse " He hit me first".

Republicans/Democrats, you are both wrong. You both,lie,cheat, and steal. You use non-issues and lies to drive people apart to further your own agendas and line your pockets. You have both sold out the American people. The only time you are right is when you are calling each other corrupt.

"white" leaders /"black" leaders, you are both wrong. You claim you want equality when what you really mean is victory. You are bottom feeders that thrive on misery and therefore you have no stake in ending that misery only profiting from it.

Power corrupts and no man is fit for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Ah yes. What's the expression? War is business, and business is good!

Too bad the rest of us can't wake up and change things for the better...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I actually agree with you. Men holding power over other men causes the majority of the worlds woes. The wrong kind of people always seek out power. S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch Good. I'm tired of fighting, I hope one day we will all be. Re-reading some of my posts I come off kinda horrible sometimes and that's not who I am. Even when I argue/disagree with people on the boards I consider you all to be my friends, peers,and equals.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What a messed up World it is... when TPTB play their "civilization" game, they make sure that general public goes dumber and have their pointed fingers to direction of their rivals...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The stupidity will continue as long as humans follow the psychopaths they call "leaders" instead of thinking for themselves.

Going to be a very long time till humanity grows up.. my money is on humanity wiping itself out due to the stupidity.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Preach it, Sausage King!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hell yeah! You are so right, people that seek power are the kind of people that should in no way have any kind of power. They don't want the things that they claim to fight for because if they got it then their money train would come to a screeching halt.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I agree with everything you posted. Have even posted such myself, but am called a racist for being honest with my feelings.

They can scream all day long until they are hoarse...and to be truthful I wish they were hoarse.

S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like the first step on the path to enlightenment. Now if we could start. Stampede we'd be getting somewhere.

S&F Abe. Good thread!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

Ah yes. What's the expression? War is business, and business is good!

OR:

Oh wait. That's the same thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

For once i agree with you - the whole dualistic opposition of Christian/atheist, right/left (yadda yadda yadda and so forth) that dominates ATS at present is a major turn off in all it's repetitive hideousness.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
The stupidity will continue as long as humans follow the psychopaths they call "leaders" instead of thinking for themselves.

So true, and they wont start thinking for themselves until they can be torn away from their televisions and newspapers. Until that happens nothing will change.

originally posted by: Expat888
Going to be a very long time till humanity grows up.. my money is on humanity wiping itself out due to the stupidity.
Agreed. My monies on biological warfare or scientists will say "Look we've created a black hol......

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Did you come to this conclusion after realizing that your biased stance towards Israel doesn't pay off?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I guess this somewhat short video suits in here too

There is so much bashing around.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Did you come to this conclusion after realizing that your biased stance towards Israel doesn't pay off?
After I came to the conclusion that ALL biased stances don't pay off.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Wow! Just simply wow.

Such hatred.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Good. So why didn't you say so in the first place that you were biased and that you realized some things?
I would've respected that more.
Just saying.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown I've said that three times today in different threads I will say it again. I was wrong, hate is wrong. I am ashamed of myself for propagating the ignorance.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We are all evolving. Intellligent discourse from people is always encouraged. Including those with diametrically opposed views. For the most part I find that I agree with most people on something. Just not all things. The same people I argue with in one forum I star in others.
edit on 8-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join