It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis at the Border: CDC Investigates Mystery Illness Spreading Through Border Towns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC
a reply to: nighthawk1954

MODs

This looks like a good candidate for skunk works.
But that is your decision to make after review, not mine.

Jokes or ludicrous online lies would be better

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Gotta love when satire is so good that the lampooned mistake it for the truth!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: rustyclutch
Lol wow, am I reading this correctly? Are they saying there is now a disease that makes you racist? Wow. This is going to get ugly.

BS just a excuse for some hicks to be racist

Im not seeing this reported anywhere else.
...because "hicks" are the only ones who're racist. And I guess you view any country person a "hick". How sad and ignorant of you.

Oh, I see. This article is just to make Americans in border towns look bad, racist, etc., etc.. It's a Mexican propaganda tool for the invasion of the US. Guilt. Now they're trying to play the other side of our liberal system. How nice.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't know guys, I'm thinking this news site is pretty reliable. Here is the profile for their advice columnist;

Mammy Tornado, Advice Columnist

Mammy Tornado was born and raised in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Upon graduating, she immediately married her high school sweetheart and started a family. Six years later, her husband left for work one day and never came back. Mammy stayed strong and refused to fall into a deep depression. After all, she was not alone. As a single mother she struggled to raise four children on her own. Throughout the 80’s, she supported her family by providing quality voice overs for adult films. While using food as a prop to provide quality sucking and slurping sounds for her work, she really began to pack on the pounds. Unbeknownst to her, she had turned to food for comfort. With nearly a decade of hard work in the voice over business, she lost her job after swallowing a chicken bone that damaged her vocal chords. As the paychecks disappeared and her children grew older and began to leave the nest, she turned to an old friend to fill the void in her life… Sex. Her appetite for sex and food go hand in hand. In her own words, Mammy explains “Food makes me horny and sex makes me hungry, it’s a vicious cycle!” Although she is couch bound, Mammy has made it a lifelong mission to spread her girth across the earth. By scouring the internet she is able to continue her search for a hot meal …and even hotter sex. Please visit Mammy’s website at Tornado Family Values, and LIKE her on Facebook here.

National Report staff page
edit on 8-7-2014 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seems legit!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

LOL. Awesome. My kinda news and advice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join