It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Also note that the only media calling Ukraine gov't Nazi's would be the Russian media

That's because western media turning their blind eye to the facts.
You're either deliberately turning your blind eye too or you aren't familiar with facts.
It has been proven that self declared neo Nazis are holding top positions in Ukraine's power.
I'd like you to read next link and tell me how do you feel about this.
Nazis in power in Ukraine
And my post from other thread with photos of said Nazis.
LINK

Flocking EU and US officials supports these scumbags! Why's that?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Firstly, the ''fourth reich'' is a fallacy. The nazi element of Ukraine has shown itself recently, some of them reportedly received training in Poland.

Ukraine Nazis

The Solidarity clause has been discussed on this thread, it is there for protecting nations against terrorism and providing assistance after any man made or natural disasters.

There has been much anti Russian propaganda reporting in the West, that is true.

The bombs recently dropped by Ukraine military on Eastern Ukraine were reportedly white phosphorous, other reports are of chlorine.

Ukraine bombings

Kiev war crimes, bombing of schools, hospitals

Russia is demanding an investigation into the alleged use of ‘chemical weapons’ against separatists in the east of Ukraine as the two countries agreed to extend their ceasefire.

Pro-separatist rebels have claimed that people showing symptoms of chlorine poisoning had been admitted to hospital following an alleged attack carried out by Ukrainian Special Forces near Slavyansk.

The accusations, which follow claims of 'phosphorous fire bombs' being dropped on villages in southeastern Ukraine this month, led to Russian diplomats urging an investigation.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... asefire.html#ixzz36JthKlMp

Solidarity Clause

edit on 2-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Pro-Russian KGB propagandists... Russian nationalists... infusing lies into minor western media sources...

Their only warm water port in stolen Crimea is that important....
edit on 2-7-2014 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon
Pro-Russian KGB propagandists... Russian nationalists... infusing lies into minor western media sources...

You are joking, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Very good thread OP. It appears that Europe and the west is going to allow this torture of innocent people without putting sanctions on the Ukrainian government. This means there is now some proof as to who instigated this. Not Russia either, that is false flag material

What is it with this?? Israel don't get sactioned and now Ukraine don't get sanctioned? Strange. not.

Where did these chemical weapons come from?? This gives Russia the right to steamroll them. Absolutely sickening.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Fylgje because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon

Ukrainian, or Government shill?
Which is it?!
Or perhaps a deluded "patriot" who doesn't mind Russian civilians getting killed.
It's pretty sick whichever it is.

Cause I've seen videos of Ukrainian nationalists burning people alive only because they're of Russian ethnicity. They were clubbing and stabbing the ones that tried to get away from the fire. Those included women and teens. The "lucky" ones only got shot. A huge crown was cheering outside, laughing and watching. I've also seen people getting shot by the Ukrainian Army. Unarmed people. In the middle of the street! I've either seen no reports in western media, or the events were buried deep in the article, and described so ambiguously, that the reader has to wonder just who the guilty party was.

It's a shame it has come to this.
It's even more shame that your like agree with it.

What if it was your family?! How would you feel?!
Just better

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People must wake up and realize the true enemy. That everything is fake and a theater show.

2 countries attacked with severe damages and thousands if not millions of dead people (Iraq because of chemicals and sadam, do you remember chemicals propaganda? and Syria!!) do you remember chemicals again? When it proved that turkey is the one who uses chemicals, pretending to be syria, they stop talking about chemicals.

Now that this crazy party in Ukraine is using chemicals, provided by USA, nobody cares, because they are good chemicals? Its crimes against humanity and violation of international laws... To attack small villages, let them without electricity and water, poison them...

You all need a NEMESIS badly.. dont u, this invisible enemy of humanity, only got armagedon, but he is just a little boy, a toy in front NEMESIS. If nemesis is the darkness, armageddon is just a little transparent shadow. Just remember that their armageddon, will bring nemesis to the planet. And thats what people should work all together to identify and neutralize, against this "enemy" to stop it / prevent it.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh, S&F to the OP.
People need to know!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Thanks you for informing us.......the news we get is highly propagandised......
Any more info you can pass along will be greatly appreciated....
This is what ATS shines at......stay safe....

Just curious, but what makes you believe this news is any less "propagandized"?

For all of it's warts, I still trust Western News Media much more than the highly censored and directed Russian Media and the propaganda they release. The Russian government still unabashedly arrests or outright murders journalists that don't follow orders.

The Western Media has very few consequences legally for reporting as they like. They do, however, often do a sloppy job, but not at the governments direction.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's video from an airstrike in Lugansk from 2.7.2014. They completely 'missed' the building they were trying to bomb and bombed and destroyed the small village. Not one 'separatist' or 'terrorist' lived there ... these were just locals who lived their life until ukrainian army tried to kill them.

edit on 2-7-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wake up the op is pure progaganda... translated or otherwise.
No side is telling the truth here.

But don't be fooled.. A bandwagon of propaganda is still
just propaganda.

I don't buy it at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This thing is turning into all out major civil war it appears.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Wake up the op is pure progaganda... translated or otherwise.
No side is telling the truth here.

But don't be fooled.. A bandwagon of propaganda is still
just propaganda.

I don't buy it at all.

All the news I provided is from my countries news, not from me... I dont run any news website and I know that there is a greek community - greek people, that fights also in crimea. So many news also coming from them. So its not "my propaganda", I only transfer the news, thats why I provided the links. There is many links, if all articles bellow, have a "source" just follow the source, till you find the master source. If they dont have source, that means its coming from that website. And the one I provided you its DEFENCENET, one of the "war websites of greece", most of the times, thats the source.

And here is the latest news from that.. the title of the article says : SOCKING video of neonazis bombing a village and 10 unarmed people dead - and it also warns that the videos are very hard... So dont click them if your sensitive.

link 1

something we dont like from what USA did, is tha tthey force SYRIA to destroy their chemicals right? But what USA did? Is to destroy them in my country seas and this method is experimental - not safe. So why they dont destroy them in ur country, USA forced that.

And its so sad, destroying the planet. Here is the link.
Link 2
edit on 2-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: stirling
Thanks you for informing us.......the news we get is highly propagandised......
Any more info you can pass along will be greatly appreciated....
This is what ATS shines at......stay safe....

Just curious, but what makes you believe this news is any less "propagandized"?

For all of it's warts, I still trust Western News Media much more than the highly censored and directed Russian Media and the propaganda they release. The Russian government still unabashedly arrests or outright murders journalists that don't follow orders.

The Western Media has very few consequences legally for reporting as they like. They do, however, often do a sloppy job, but not at the governments direction.

Other than the part that I SAW THE LIVESTREAM OF PEOPLE BEING BURNT ALIVE and that there wasn't a peep about it in western media you mean?
And please provide proof that Russian media is as biased. I mean I KNOW it's biased to a point, but I've seen Putin bashing and accurate reports, even when it doesn't suit the official Russian narrative. Don't get me wrong, Russian media is biased...but not nearly to the point that western media is.
Let's face it - the west is the new USSR!
As painful as it is to say it, can't really argue with the truth...

Nevermind, believe what you want.
I'm out. Don't want my blood pressure level raised more than this.

You're right...10percent right.
(I don't even want to start deducting this point-by-point, we could discuss it for the next weeks/months non-stop).
I give up. Let everyone's intelligence and sense of righteousness guide him.

Peace.
Over and out.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Dozens of ukrainian citizens were killed today by bombing, artillery fire and tank attacks in the so called anti-terrorist operation. Only in Lugansk airstrike at least ten people murdered.

Slavyansk and Kramatorsk are not small villages! With residents over 100 thousand, these cities are surrounded and under artillery fire from May, the locals now know everything about cluster bombs, white phosphorus and mines.

Why? Because they speak russian?

In Ukraine there is a civil war now and it was planned long ago.A new generation was "created" recently:

Children are taught in schools that the Neanderthal was ukrainian and Hitler freed them from Soviet terror (sadly only for a short time), this is written in the ukrainian history books.

Beautiful march to Europe!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What world have you been living in?

One of confusion would be my guess.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Nazis in power in Ukraine

This is interesting...

Our politics are libertarian: our opposition to war is rooted in Randolph Bourne's concept that "War is the health of the State." With every war, America has made a "great leap" into statism, and as Bourne emphasized, "it is during war that one best understands the nature of that institution [the State]." At its core, that nature includes an ever increasing threat to individual liberty and the centralization of political power.

antiwar.com...

Anything that isn't so one sided with an agenda?

Here is one for you...

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is not a carefully reasoned response, it is simply my reaction.

The US has shown no interest to get in Russia's way in this invasion, they have offered nothing to Ukraine that could even slow the Russian advance, There is no reason to believe that the entire Western press corps would hush up the use of Chlorine gas and white phosphorus used as fire bombs. Frankly, I believe that anyone who holds that belief is completely unreliable as a source for anything concerning international affairs.

Then consider the stories themselves. They seem to appear in one website. With out any significant evidence that I could see. Buildings demolished? When? Why? Where? By whom? Who says so? Are the reports of the pro-Russian head of militia to be taken as gospel?

And the contents, at least as posted by many in this thread, are exactly the Russian line from the start. "We have to invade Ukraine and take their land. If we don't, the fearsome NATO (who can barely arrange air strikes on Libya) will invade us and destroy Russia." If you believe any of that, your opinion on international affairs is extremely doubtful also.

Why is it so hard to accept, as many sources have pointed out, that Putin wants to return to the glory days of Russia and regain all it's lost territory? The excuse "Yes, we invaded your country and captured your land, but we had to because we were so very frightened of you," is ridiculous.

Again, my honest reaction is that this thread, and some of the posters, are far more concerned with advancing Russia's interest than in presenting truth or solid information. I'm just surprised that it's so blatant.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Sorry man, I don't think you're right.
Many sources also reported that Iraq had WMDs, and that Saddam's soldiers are throwing babies out of incubators.
And that Afghanistan's Taliban did the 9/11.

Oh, and please tell the millions of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan that NATO is incapable (or barely capable) of an attack at someone. Or tell it to the Libyans dying EVERY DAY since the attack on Libya.

Nobody is pro-Russian here. People are pro-Truth.
edit on 2-7-2014 by IamTheManWithThePlan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join