It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young thug cracks 18 y.o. Girl in back of head *wal-mart*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This guy will spend little time in jail, specifically since she's doing alright. Maybe he'll get some psych ward time then get 100% disability so the taxpayers can support him.

We brought this on ourselves, we over-corrected after the civil rights movement, to the point that whites now walk the streets scared. All of us in this country live with, work with and/or are friends with blacks, we're not racists. But simply to notice that there is an increasingly violent culture/class of blacks preying on whites is unavoidable. A specific group of them, albeit a wide swath, not a small number.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I personally think an armed bystander shooting him dead would be justifiable. Save some money prosecuting him, as well. Win-win.

Absolutely LG. Who knows if the scum bag would have taken a second shot with the bat while she was helpless on the ground? Imagine that being your daughter, wife, sister, aunt or grandmother, hell even a friend! A bystander would have every right to execute that piece of trash.

This is why carry and conceal permits should be available to every U.S citizen, in every U.S state, as long as you're not a felon. Had I been there, I most likely would have killed him and would now be sitting in jail for trial, and most likely for at least a decade for manslaughter, maybe more. All for a piece of filth who is just wasting Oxygen at this point. ~$heopleNation

This is how cowards roll..carry a gun to make themselves feel so much better. So your telling us..if you were there and had no gun, then "too bad..I would have done something but I had no weapon"..completely useless without a gun..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Typical right wing white thread..

A person of color does something to a white person..it becomes an epidemic, racial..etc.

A white person does something bad to a person of color..they need to get over it, there are reason why they did what they did..etc.

See the difference.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I don't know how you handle living in an area like that. My husband is trying to retire from the Army, and there are some places that we simply will NOT consider, and Detroit has to be at the top of the list! The stories I have read sound just like what you describe, save the small details. I have no doubt it's racially motivated, either. There and other places. In the South, there might be a SMALL amount of white-on-black crime, but it isn't much, from anything I have heard. Yes, there are still some idiots around, but most Southerners (I am one) aren't that way these days. Heck, my parents weren't when i was a child (60's), and all the racial stuff was so bad lots of places. I recall more black friends in the places we lived that white. Just happened to be the kids we got along with better. Even in the South, these days, you see some of this stuff you have in your neck of the woods. Not as much, perhaps, but then, more Southerners carry guns, too. Gangs attacking lone victims don't fare as well if some victims, or concerned neighbors, can shoot at them easily. Not as many "flash mobs" (and why they use that term for roving bands of thugs swamping stores, looting, causing damage, and attacking bystanders, is beyond me!) in pro-gun areas, either.

You clearly didn't look like a safe victim. From the reports I have read (and there are so many), the usual choices are lone guys that are average size or smaller, women/girls, and elderly people. That, or several attacking one guy.

The most recent racist behavior I saw was when we were in Florida. My oldest was living in an apartment building that wasn't in the best neighborhood. Some minor drug dealing, etc. Most in her building were black. There, the people were pretty cool. If I dropped her off, they'd smile and say, "Hello", and she never had issues with the other tenants. Next door, though, was a little convenience store. Once, pulling out of the parking lot, this one younger black fellow took one look at me in the vehicle, and threw a drink can of some sort at the car, scowling like he couldn't believe I had the nerve to exist where he did. At least he was the exception in that area! Some places these days, he's like the norm.

And I agree; not all black people act like that. Several church members where we attend are black, and are very nice people. Just ordinary people. My maid of honor was black; very dear friend. Childhood friends were, like the seven kids in one family just down the road from us. I never cared, till the animosity was directed at me, for being white. I have no tolerance for racists of any color. Skin color is a stupid thing over which to dislike or even hate someone. No more sensible that disliking for hair color! Of course, when politicians encourage the animosity, things only get worse.

Ever consider moving?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

wow, that's disturbing. Luckily the girl was not seriously hurt, but there is a rising trend by some aholes trying to seriously injure and even kill random people and I am afraid it will only get worse.

I believe that thug should get what he deserves. He was obviously trying to kill her. He hit her with all his strength... This is attempted murder...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't much matter anymore anyway. Racial hatred and acts of violence are, depending upon the actors, near government sanctioned. I was amused by the characterization of Blacks terrorizing whites at intersections during the Cincinnati riots as "acceptable venting". So...its just going to happen, particularly in the major metro areas of the US. If your "white" be prepared, stay alert and remember, no one's got your back and, if you can, get out of the cities.

They are definitely sanctioned by the government, in many cases. Certainly, anything black-on-white is. The government won't address it, the police and attorneys won't charge it as "hate crime", the press won't admit it even happens, and many people believe the silence means it isn't real, until they end up a victim. Even then, I have heard some claim it was "random", and refuse to acknowledge the issue.

When rioting is "acceptable" to the government, the country is gone. We no longer live in a free nation. The cities are war zones. Agree with everything you said.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The attacker admitted to police that this was his gang initiation rite.

The tattoo's suggest this as well...

Victim identified in racially motivated baseball bat attack in Fort Smith Walmart. Fort Smith police say Corey Mosley, a black male, wanted to join a black street gang. These gangs often use racially motivated attacks on white people as initiations. topconservativenews.com...

Although a problem does exis in this area I really don't see this as a racial issue. Looking at the perp it's clear black or white the this guy looks off... the eyes are a bit too close which scientifically indicates a predisposition to stupid destructive behavior. If he gets off light here he's certain to get caught for something else later.
edit on 28-6-2014 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I personally think an armed bystander shooting him dead would be justifiable. Save some money prosecuting him, as well. Win-win.

Absolutely LG. Who knows if the scum bag would have taken a second shot with the bat while she was helpless on the ground? Imagine that being your daughter, wife, sister, aunt or grandmother, hell even a friend! A bystander would have every right to execute that piece of trash.

Any family or friend of mine, he'd have left in a body bag, if I had to rip his head off with my bare hands. Plenty of makeshift weapons in a store like that, too. The punk would have seen Mama dragon come out, and it would not have been pretty. I'd be a YT sensation, though! Think mama bear, but way less forgiving. NO ONE messes with mine. I am very protective. Apparently scary, too, since I have intimidated grown men, and I am not scary-looking.

This is why carry and conceal permits should be available to every U.S citizen, in every U.S state, as long as you're not a felon. Had I been there, I most likely would have killed him and would now be sitting in jail for trial, and most likely for at least a decade for manslaughter, maybe more. All for a piece of filth who is just wasting Oxygen at this point. ~$heopleNation

Medals for taking out scum like this too. Cash rewards, even. It costs a fortune to charge and jail creeps like this. Let citizens take them out, and give them a portion of that. Paul Kersey had the right idea. The police, at their best, can't control this stuff. They CAN'T. Armed citizenry can. It's the only viable and logical solution.

"Wild West?", some might say? Oh, yeah. No "knockout games" then, or "polar bear hunting", or "flash mobs", or freaking riots for any and every and no excuse.

it's already a war zone, anyway. One side simply isn't being allowed to fight back.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
This is how cowards roll..carry a gun to make themselves feel so much better. So your telling us..if you were there and had no gun, then "too bad..I would have done something but I had no weapon"..completely useless without a gun..

Are you defending this scum? are you attacking those that say they would have acted, had they been there? If I saw that, and had no gun, he would be leaving with some other fatal issue; maybe a toaster oven in a bad place. Useless? No, useless is scum acting like this, and others defending them, and attacking people that state they would act.

Were that anyone I knew he attacked, he'd hope and pray to stay in jail forever. He'd be far safer there.

What kind of jerk calls people that state they'd step in cowards, and doesn't call the lowlife garbage that hit a girl in the back of the head, in a store, with a bat, a coward?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Are you defending this scum? are you attacking those that say they would have acted, had they been there? If I saw that, and had no gun, he would be leaving with some other fatal issue; maybe a toaster oven in a bad place. Useless? No, useless is scum acting like this, and others defending them, and attacking people that state they would act.

Were that anyone I knew he attacked, he'd hope and pray to stay in jail forever. He'd be far safer there.

What kind of jerk calls people that state they'd step in cowards, and doesn't call the lowlife garbage that hit a girl in the back of the head, in a store, with a bat, a coward?

Not defending this idiot..just love how the "if I was there crowd" big talkers, usually the last to act or the first to run. Seen it too many times from a lot of people who were the first to say "if I was there"..then to have witnessed first hand..these same idiots..first to hide/run or always last to act.

For you...yeah right.

No doubt he was a coward...I just find that the cowards all have their way of dealing with crap...blind side, hide behind their gun or travel in groups when attacking someone.

Truth of the matter is..if you were there..you would have either being running, hiding or standing there slack jawed..with no idea of what to do.

It is much easier to say than it is to do. Keep saying you would have done something if it makes you feel better, we all know the truth.

What would I have done? Who knows..can't say..since I don't live in a make believe world where I can say "if I was there".
edit on 28-6-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Not defending this idiot..just love how the "if I was there crowd" big talkers, usually the last to act or the first to run. Seen it too many times from a lot of people who were the first to say "if I was there"..then to have witnessed first hand..these same idiots..first to hide/run or always last to act.

So, I am supposed to believe that you have seen a lot of people talking about helping, then witnessed all sorts of bad events in which they did nothing? Yet, there is nothing to show your statement to be any more factual than the claims of people saying they would act. I have seen people act in situations, that had stated they would. They didn't lie. They weren't afraid.

For you...yeah right.

Believe or don't; your choice. Just don't be on the wrong end of some attack on someone I care about. I don't play games. Much younger, and less strong than now, I had a guy barely able to drag me away from someone that hurt someone I cared about. Involve my kids, and someone is in trouble. Call it genetic, if you want. Virtually all the main ancestral lines are of people that didn't take any crap.

What would YOU do if someone attacked a person YOU care about, in front of you? Stand there? Fight back? Whatever you say, keep in mind, I can label it BS, just as you have done. See how that works? Instead of looking for ways to put people down, address the actual issue.

No doubt he was a coward...I just find that the cowards all have their way of dealing with crap...blind side, hide behind their gun or travel in groups when attacking someone.

Slimy, worthless, pathetic, hateful, vile, racist coward, is what he is.

It isn't "hiding behind a gun" for someone who is less physically capable to carry one to defend against gangs of roving garbage like this guy. It isn't "attacking" to defend someone against an attack, either. Where I live, it's legal. I can shoot someone who attacks my neighbor, and be completely within the law. Completely right, too, if the threat warrants such action.

Stop actiing like you think everyone is Jet Li, and can defend themselves with no weapons. It's foolish.

Truth of the matter is..if you were there..you would have either being running, hiding or standing there slack jawed..with no idea of what to do.

Don't apply your probable inaction to me. I have stepped in when someone was bullying another person. More than once. They back down, too. The jerk that kept putting his hand on the knee of a friend of mine, who was scared to death because of this, was dragged out of the place by his more sensible friend, when he saw the look on my face. I dared the slimeball to put his hand on my knee. 5'5" female, and this was a 6'-range guy, and he started to, then drew back his hand like he'd seen a viper. He still has the hand as a result. I don't stand around helpless.

It is much easier to say than it is to do. Keep saying you would have done something if it makes you feel better, we all know the truth.

Keep on putting others down to make yourself feel better. We all know the truth. The more you talk the more you sound like the sort that would be there filming his buddy with the bat.

What would I have done? Who knows..can't say..since I don't live in a make believe world where I can say "if I was there".

Ah, so you reveal your false statement above! No surprise there! When you say,

Seen it too many times from a lot of people who were the first to say "if I was there"..then to have witnessed first hand..these same idiots..first to hide/run or always last to act.

then end with,

it's clear you are full of crap. You witnessed others doing nothing, but you can't say what you would do? Tripping over the lies.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

*YAWN* sure this 6' + guy was terrified of you..

I don't talk about what I would have done or have done because I have nothing to prove to strangers over the Internet.

All I will say is..people who know me, know exactly what I have done and would do and know if something ever happens, I will be there.

It is true that I have seen plenty of people like you talk about what they would do or would've done. I have also had to actually do something because cowards or loudmouths have proven to be useless in a real situation. As for this situation, I really don't know what I would have done. Truth of the matter is this..if I don't know ya..I could care less. If it is not happening to me or someone I care about..F' em.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Poor parenting once again in action.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Any family or friend of mine, he'd have left in a body bag, if I had to rip his head off with my bare hands. Plenty of makeshift weapons in a store like that, too. The punk would have seen Mama dragon come out, and it would not have been pretty. I'd be a YT sensation, though! Think mama bear, but way less forgiving. NO ONE messes with mine. I am very protective. Apparently scary, too, since I have intimidated grown men, and I am not scary-looking.

Medals for taking out scum like this too. Cash rewards, even. It costs a fortune to charge and jail creeps like this. Let citizens take them out, and give them a portion of that. Paul Kersey had the right idea. The police, at their best, can't control this stuff. They CAN'T. Armed citizenry can. It's the only viable and logical solution.

"Wild West?", some might say? Oh, yeah. No "knockout games" then, or "polar bear hunting", or "flash mobs", or freaking riots for any and every and no excuse.

Okay, then its lynch-games, again? Happy times.. Man, I am very happy not to live in such an environment!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

*YAWN* sure this 6' + guy was terrified of you..

He left the bar, immediately after that confrontation. No bouncer came around and told him to. Yeah; he was afraid. Go ahead and assume a woman can't be dangerous, and see where that gets you. being female doesn't mean being helpless. Doesn't happen that way in the animal kingdom, and it doesn't happen that way with people, either.

I don't talk about what I would have done or have done because I have nothing to prove to strangers over the Internet.

Right.......that's why you feel a need to claim all others are "lying", and pretend nothing they say is true. Because you have "nothing to prove". I don't talk all the time, either, but YOU made assumptions, so I offered corrections. If you don't want to know, don't bring it up, and call me a liar.

All I will say is..people who know me, know exactly what I have done and would do and know if something ever happens, I will be there.

Like the times you watched people run away, that you can't say what you would have done because you were never in those situations? Don't forget, I already pointed out your inconsistent claims.

It is true that I have seen plenty of people like you talk about what they would do or would've done. I have also had to actually do something because cowards or loudmouths have proven to be useless in a real situation. As for this situation, I really don't know what I would have done. Truth of the matter is this..if I don't know ya..I could care less. If it is not happening to me or someone I care about..F' em.

Yet you stated you didn't know what you would do in such situations. You can't have it both ways, you know.

Maybe you would stand by, because it wasn't someone you knew, but some people care more than that. You can hang around and make a video and post it, and some of us can act, if and when we see such events.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay, then its lynch-games, again? Happy times.. Man, I am very happy not to live in such an environment!

No, taking action to defend another person isn't "lynching". Learn what the term means before using it, and you will sound more sensible.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
This guy will spend little time in jail, specifically since she's doing alright. Maybe he'll get some psych ward time then get 100% disability so the taxpayers can support him.

We brought this on ourselves, we over-corrected after the civil rights movement, to the point that whites now walk the streets scared. All of us in this country live with, work with and/or are friends with blacks, we're not racists. But simply to notice that there is an increasingly violent culture/class of blacks preying on whites is unavoidable. A specific group of them, albeit a wide swath, not a small number.

You have just summed up the proximate cause of the problem!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Typical right wing white thread..

A person of color does something to a white person..it becomes an epidemic, racial..etc.

A white person does something bad to a person of color..they need to get over it, there are reason why they did what they did..etc.

See the difference.

Get this strait fool, 9 out of 10 murders in this great nation are committed by BLACKS!

50% are where they murder other BLACKS...That sounds fair and equal to me, but the average white guy was never told the rules of the "GAME", or that they were invited to also play!

If you guys want to play the knock-out "GAME", we will get our CCW permits and play.

How do you think that will end up at the end of the day?

Ex-democrat and happier for it...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kronos11

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The attacker admitted to police that this was his gang initiation rite.

The tattoo's suggest this as well...

Victim identified in racially motivated baseball bat attack in Fort Smith Walmart. Fort Smith police say Corey Mosley, a black male, wanted to join a black street gang. These gangs often use racially motivated attacks on white people as initiations. topconservativenews.com...

Although a problem does exis in this area I really don't see this as a racial issue. Looking at the perp it's clear black or white the this guy looks off... the eyes are a bit too close which scientifically indicates a predisposition to stupid destructive behavior. If he gets off light here he's certain to get caught for something else later.

Maybe you are just unaware of the facts, so I'll try to bring you up to speed if you are willing to listen and comprehend.

The average black high school graduate in the this fair land has an IQ of just around 60%.

Now if he looks stupid , he most likely is a borderline moron.

You may be comparing apples to oranges by comparing good and evil with smart and stupid...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bashka
Black on White crime? How about just ignorant, immature, and belongs in jail? Don't blame all of us for one idiot!

Then stop blaming all of us and telling all of us (white people) we owe you something for something less than 5% of the population actually took part in over 150 years ago (slavery). I'm at least 5 generations removed from my ancestors that lived during that time, and guess what? My ancestors fought for the union and are traced from New England. . . . . but apparently I owe YOU something for something my ancestors didn't do because they happen to be (OMG DISCRIMINATION) the same skin color as the people they were fighting, bleeding and spending years away from home for.

Get other black people behind you in stopping this ridiculous reparations and excuses, and something tells me white people won't freak out when some black dude goes and hits a random white girl in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

Regardless of intentions or motivation, this is at least attempted murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join