It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking gun proof of ‘Israeli teen kidnapping’ false flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Did a search but couldn't see this one. If it has been posted I do apologize.

Today, the whole world is recognizing and applauding Palestine’s new coalition government featuring the newly-reconciled PLA and Hamas. Israel is going crazy, screaming about the “evil Hamas terrorists.”

Suddenly three Israeli teens are allegedly kidnapped. Israel blames Hamas, and initiates a brutal crackdown in the West Bank.

But Hamas had nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from pulling off this kind of kidnapping. The only beneficiary is Israel, which wants to delegitimize the Palestinian coalition government. The situation fairly screams “false flag!”

Now it has emerged that the head of the Israeli Mossad actually “called” the kidnapping a week in advance!

As far as Conspiracy Theories go and Smoking Guns go this is too obvious. Saw this story on yahoo news yesterday. I then looked for it on ATS to see if it had posted and was surprised it hadn't. Or so it would seem.

As the story goes Israel had said they were on the rampage after some Israeli teens had been kidnapped and they are blaming Hamas for it. When you read this story as to why they are blaming Hamas it makes perfect sense.

Israel have been known for orchestrating False Flags in the past especially with the one about Mossad agents posing as Iranian Terrorists attacking an Israeli motorcade. Think that was last year or 2012. In that one the accused failed to kill any of the occupants in the cars which was the goal all along as it was Israel that did it. The usual blame game.

This story and the explanation for it like I said makes perfect sense. Israel are trying to frame Hamas because they are trying to derail the creation of the Palestinian Government! They don't like the Palestinians and Palestine. That's obvious given the history of the illegal take over of that land and the constant cull of the people!

Here's the link: Israeli Teen Kidnapping a False Flag

What does everyone else think? And keep the comments civil please!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Since when is a possible coincidence proof of anything? I know your title only mimics that of the article, but this is not a smoking gun, and it is miles away from anything that could be called "proof". The article even says, "The situation fairly screams 'false flag!' "The situation can scream "false flag!" all it wants, but unless there is actual proof, nobody is going to listen.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It's the same pattern of behaviour every time from the Israelis. Pull some stunt, play the victim card, then start the arrests, beatings, killing and bombing. It's the same old routine every time. Oh, and don't forget to bulldoze a few more homes and steal more land too to create another military / buffer zone.... on Palestinian land of course.

They don't care if anyone believes them or not because, after all, anyone voicing a contrary opinion is just a filthy anti-semite and a Nazi.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Conversely, where is the proof that any Palestinian had anything at all to do with the disappearance of the three Israeli settlers?
Just because Nutty-Yahoo says so and so do his henchmen, does not make it fact, especially given their track record of BS and murder.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
All those "coincidences" in the article sure are "coincidental" aren't they.

Maniacal Jealousy has no boundaries.

Mossad *ARE* experts.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

S&F for you. However one puts it, Israel loves to cull Palestinians to keep their numbers down and, since their last effort with bombing Gaza and the world seeing what they are like first hand, I suspect they don't want to repeat that action but have to resort to smaller ones and any excuse.

You have to remember though that this is not the wish of all Israeli's or condoned by many and in a small country if in the army and you don't kill Palestinians when expected to, then your future is probably at risk. A young soldier living in Germany put the world straight on that one as he was disgusted with what he had to do when in the Israeli army.

If the Palestinians can ever unite and get to a situation when they are powerful enough to demand fair rights then perhaps the Israeli's will find that their current state of isolation, is getting worse and a new attitude will benefit their country. It doesn't help also when one wonders why when atrocities are carried out by Israel nothing is done about it internationally apart from virtually condoning it. That is until one looks at one's own country's politicians, those who controls the world media, world banking in our countries etc etc, and realises that many of those in powerful positions hold joint passport rights with Israel which is why they have managed to get away with dealing with the Palestinians as they have, yet other countries currently Russia is pulled to task and suffers sanctions, Israel gets aid.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
This story and the explanation for it like I said makes perfect sense

If you like blaming the jews for everything... with no proof, like this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Just as they try to blame everyone else for problems of their own making? Especially if it works for them politically and financially? They are long masters of the blame game and victimhood and it's not like they have never set up an event and tried blaming others!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
A blind man could see this one from a mile away ... not surprised in the least by it ..

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ohhhhh Relax !!

This is a conspiracy site.

Is that a "coincidence" too?

Mossad has been proven to be involved in many "coincidences".

They are masterminds indeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Don't turn this thread into something it is not.

It is not blaming Jews. It is about a possible False Flag event orchestrated by Israel and possibly Mossad to try to destabilize the creation of the new Palestinian Government. I could have said America as they are always doing False Flags too. But nowhere in my post did I utter the name Jew.

I will make this clear again for you. Please keep the discussion civil.

Thank you!

(post by learnatic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Good to hear that you have a firm grasp of the difference between the Israeli government, and the religion of the people it claims to represent!

Take note people, there is a big difference.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It brings joy to my little heart every time I see these terrorists caught in their own devices.
It makes one wonder how they keep the badge of eternal victim after being caught so much.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think these kids went on a week long bender and when they get back they will have some explaining to do

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Since when did Hamas start staying silent when they have kidnapped someone? Israel has been caught before committing acts and trying to make it look like Hamas did it so they would have a reason for widespread arrests and invasions of homes. What makes you think just because someone mentions Israel they are talking about Jews? They are talking about the Zionist that are pretending to be Jews.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
It's the same pattern of behaviour every time from the Israelis. Pull some stunt, play the victim card, then start the arrests, beatings, killing and bombing. It's the same old routine every time. Oh, and don't forget to bulldoze a few more homes and steal more land too to create another military / buffer zone.... on Palestinian land of course.

They don't care if anyone believes them or not because, after all, anyone voicing a contrary opinion is just a filthy anti-semite and a Nazi.

It's sucker-punching someone in the back of the head while screaming help! Typical Zionist tactic.

Israel? False flags?? Ya don't say!!!

I already knew this was bogus from day one. They will use any tactic to justify their actions. All countries should boycott Israel and create sanctions against them. No more foreign aid from US tax payers either. That has to stop. Israel should be held accountable for their actions in the past and their on-going actions. What they are doing is genocide. They ain't no ally to America. With friends like that, who needs enemies.

So when will charges be filed against them for this??(rhetorical lol)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Here's more on the Israeli False Flag. Looks like their deception has paid off for them.

Netanyahu: We expect Abbas to dissolve unity government

He's a vile man that Netanyahu. Or as I like to call him Netanyahell!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that he expected the Palestinian national unity of government to dissolve and the the Israeli government was moving closer to finding three Israeli youths missing for the last week.

The comments, which came during a press conference in the southern West Bank city of Hebron that has been besieged by Israeli forces since the kidnapping, signal renewed pressure on the Palestinian Authority to end a unity deal agreed on between Fatah and Hamas in late April.

“I expect (Palestinian) president (Mahmoud) Abbas to dissolve the union with this murderous terror organisation. I think that’s important for our common future,” he said.

Which was his plan all along with the kidnapping False Flag. You can't make this up!

He has a cheek to call them a Terrorist Organization!!

Natanyahu: We expect Abbas to disolve Union

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
-star -flag - Yes those are minuses, because a bunch of circumstantial coincidences, no matter how strong, are not "smoking gun proof"

Sensationalistic title designed to draw clicks. Yes the evidence is strong but its not "smoking gun proof".

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
By way of deception, thou shalt wage war.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join