It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Pope Petered out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
Let's see, the doctors may play up the ailing lungs and some sort of viral infection from it or they may say he touched too many sick folks during his time in power and must have caught something while trying to offer healing words to others. They" will probably grab a bit of sympathy from the RCC followers and have him go out with few questions to ask.

I, too, was seeing good things in him and the examples he had shown thus far have been refreshing. I would love to know who he would throw into the hat for the next papacy, that should be made known.

edit on 18-6-2014 by evc1shop because: grammar

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
a reply to: the owlbear
Let's see, the doctors may play up the ailing lungs and some sort of viral infection from it or they may say he touched too many sick folks during his time in power and must have caught something while trying to offer healing words to others. They" will probably grab a bit of sympathy from the RCC followers and have him go out with few questions to ask.

I, too, was seeing good things in him and the examples he had shown thus far have been refreshing. I would love to know who he would throw into the hat for the next papacy, that should be made known.

That's the thing...it's a bunch of the same kid diddling cover-up archbishops that will decide. Even though supposedly tthe Pope is the only one who can speak directly to God, he has no say in what he hears. Unless it falls in line with what bankers, kings (formerly), and others want...

No one person is that. For we are all god. We are all sentient. That book was one of control. When we act in unison we can make miracles happen...that is the secret.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That sounded like a huge threat and a kind of Obama linked to ISIS thing.

Carrots huh?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
That sounded like a huge threat and a kind of Obama linked to ISIS thing.

Carrots huh?

yup, carrot seeds, odd.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Has the Pope Petered out?

quite possible.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Even though supposedly tthe Pope is the only one who can speak directly to God, he has no say in what he hears.

A) That is no where in Catholic teaching, so I'm not sure where you are getting that.

B) There are many drugs, such as prednisone, that will cause weight gain. I'll be praying for the Pope. In the absence of evidence, I'm going to assume that there is nothing nefarious in his ongoing health struggles, but I can easily see myself becoming cynical if anything untoward happens to this Pope.

Eric

top topics

<< 1   >>

join