It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies My President Told Me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just in case some of you out there still require a refresher course in the advent of the ObamaNation.

There are countless viDs out there on the 7 lies in seven minutes but this far surpasses that.

This man must be stopped.

In any other Country in the World, if it got to this point there would be anarchy in the streets. Why not America? Because you are too afraid of losing what little you are being allowed to have. That's it...DONE.

Let me ask you this...What would it take to bring this Govt. to it's knees?

Let's say for example a million people stood in Washington and Demanded a step-Down? No? how about 2 million? 3?

What if 10,000,000 stood and Demanded it? Could the army stand against it? No! And if they tried? The World would stand with the people for finally rising against their tyrant.

The World Doesn't hate the American people, just what they have become under the tyranny that rules them. They know, they understand. And many have stood against such odds. Millions have stood. Why not America? Because America is the only Nation that would rather be put under foot rather than lose their freedoms, luxuries, abundance...in hopes that all will return to the norm.

In history, it has never happened. But America believes they will be the first in history for some reason. And that is the EPITOME of arrogance that has fallen many cultures throughout the ages.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Aren't you Canadian?

Is this some kinda evil Canadian invasion?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Why not America? Because you are too afraid of losing what little you are being allowed to have. That's it...DONE.

Because of this old saying: 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'.

And the majority is being fed quite a lot.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic

jpetrie.myweb.uga.edu...

This is why he gets away with the snip he does.
edit on 16-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

We don't riot in the streets and embrace anarchy because as pathetic is it may seem we as Americans still believe in the rule of law and we still believe in the Republic and the power of democratic government and more importantly we also respect the right to private property. And yes many Americans have a lot to lose if they were to "riot in the streets". Can you blame them? Are we a little naive? Yes. But that's changing. I think in a few more years you will start to see the riots. Don't worry it's coming and it won't be pretty.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

Aren't you Canadian?

Is this some kinda evil Canadian invasion?

Of course I'm Canadian. Never said otherwise.

Do I need to be American to point this out? If we talked about Harper I would say that Harper is nothing but an Obama Ass-Kisser.

But being Canadian, I'm too polite to say that.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He has let the power go to his head. Making decisions without the approval, or even informing congress. Notice that most of the corrupt government surveillance on everyone has happened during his rein. Notice that a lot of bad things are happening under Obama's rule. I can't blame the depression on him as some do nor the rising national debt, but some of the other major issues of the time seem to be under his direct control.

Boy, he is really going to set the Democrats behind for many years because of his practices, the Republicans will be in charge for many years coming up. Although Obama did not cause the crash of 08 or the recession that occurred right afterwards, he has not fixed one thing properly to create a stronger sustainable economy in our future.

So when should I expect to be picked up and detained in a social retraining center? Next week should be fine.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys

We don't riot in the streets and embrace anarchy because as pathetic is it may seem we as Americans still believe in the rule of law and we still believe in the Republic and the power of democratic government and more importantly we also respect the right to private property. And yes many Americans have a lot to lose if they were to "riot in the streets". Can you blame them? Are we a little naive? Yes. But that's changing. I think in a few more years you will start to see the riots. Don't worry it's coming and it won't be pretty.

I just hope the revolution is televised.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It is true that your president lies to you. That is bad, in fact it is terrible. But EVERY nations leader lies to their people. The French, the Iranians, the Indians, the Japanese, the Chinese, the British, the Americans, pretty much every bugger on the planet is being lied to by their leaders. That is what they do. That is how they gain power.

Not even allegedly democratically elected persons get to the top without either starting out as, or becoming utterly immune to pangs of conscience, loosing any sense of duty to the people they claim to serve. Essentially, every accumulation of centralised power creates the same effect in the people who work around it.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I was joking but not now.

I find it a bit offensive how residents of lesser countries feel they can tell the best country how to operate.

Perhaps Canadians should focus on their own government. Then when it's perfect they can judge.

Last I heard there was an alcoholic crack smoking mayor on the loose in Canada.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok, 10,000,000 protesting Obama and demanding he step down?

What about the remaining 306,000,000 Americans?

What about the approx. 160,000,000 Americans who VOTED for him, what about those who STILL support Obama, despite that some things "don't go so well as planned"?

Oh..yeah...please list a better alternative? Hillary? (SHUDDER...).... Romney? You know the Southpark episode Douche vs. Turd, right? Don't talk about revolution if you don't have working solutions and alternatives.

>>
The World would stand with the people for finally rising against their tyrant.
>>

Lol. No. I hate to say it, "the World" USUALLY doesn't agree with many American people, especially not with those more at the right spectrum. Large parts of "the World" are actually backing Obama respective liberal/progressive changes for/in America.

If (hypothetically) "many" Americans would stand to protest liberal/social/progressive changes, MANY (most) Europeans would be perplexed and baffled WHY any American would want to protest this. FACT. Those people would probably seen as extremists and few would back them.
edit on 6/16/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

It is true that your president lies to you. That is bad, in fact it is terrible. But EVERY nations leader lies to their people. The French, the Iranians, the Indians, the Japanese, the Chinese, the British, the Americans, pretty much every bugger on the planet is being lied to by their leaders. That is what they do. That is how they gain power.

Not even allegedly democratically elected persons get to the top without either starting out as, or becoming utterly immune to pangs of conscience, loosing any sense of duty to the people they claim to serve. Essentially, every accumulation of centralised power creates the same effect in the people who work around it.

So this makes it ok for the leader of the free world to not only lie to its people but to lie to the people of the World?

I Disagree.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I could only handle about 15 seconds before I had to mute the speakers...

Caroline Kennedy was right.

Listening to a psychopathic liar is about as enjoyable as listening to fingernails on a chalkboard

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

I was joking but not now.

I find it a bit offensive how residents of lesser countries feel they can tell the best country how to operate.

Perhaps Canadians should focus on their own government. Then when it's perfect they can judge.

Last I heard there was an alcoholic crack smoking mayor on the loose in Canada.

You lost me at best Country.

I have traveled much of the World and believe me, the US is far from being the best Country. Not even a close runner up.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I am glad that some people are awake. The best time to realize the ideal that all are created equal with Life, Liberty, and Happiness was in 1776; the second best time is today.

This is basic game theory. All you need to do is elect your own government to represent you. Pay your taxes to that person. Make sure you have a few farmers who will toil away for your food. Why do you think the government has been destroying the agrarian base? Hunger weakens one's resolve. Of course, Americans saw no reason to ever distrust Big Brother. He gives us misery, and from the misery, he gives us non-misery, which, looks like happiness (you know, 0 compared with -10 looks pretty good, and you would be happy with 0 instead of -10).

There is another thread on here that has a few eloquent comments by Pope Francis how capitalism only works with war-mongering and inequality. Time to wake up, America. Restore the Declaration. Restore the Constitution.

I plead my Life, my Fortune, and my Sacred Honor to We the People; won't you take this pledge with me?

The great lie then-Senator Obama ever told was the one about "change." Now, if he meant the change that I give bums, then job well-done. I can go out and buy myself a nice cup of pesticide-laden soup. As MLK would say, "We the People have come to cash our check of Life, Liberty, and Happiness, and what does Obama give us? --CHANGE!!!"

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What if 10,000,000 stood and Demanded it? Could the army stand against it? No! And if they tried? The World would stand with the people for finally rising against their tyrant.

Would anyone even know with the news not broadcasting it?

They now have some amazing crowd dispersing weapons.

edit on 16-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There are countless viDs out there on the 7 lies in seven minutes but this far surpasses that. This man must be stopped.

Yes he must be stopped because he has brought nothing but shame to the office of president. After all every president that came before him told nothing but the absolute truth to the American public.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

There are countless viDs out there on the 7 lies in seven minutes but this far surpasses that. This man must be stopped.

Yes he must be stopped because he has brought nothing but shame to the office of president. After all every president that came before him told nothing but the absolute truth to the American public.

Nice way to swerve.

But...This Presidency is by far the most destructive to not only the people but the World. If you feel a need to support him, go ahead. But I think you know this.

Peace
edit on 16-6-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Would anyone even know with the news not broadcasting it?

They now have some amazing crowd dispersing weapons.

When the Govt. owns the news it's a good question.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatWeNeedToday

I plead my Life, my Fortune, and my Sacred Honor to We the People; won't you take this pledge with me?

The system is broken and some parts stink, like letting stunningly stupid supreme court judges stay in for life.

You will never again be "voting" someone into office. They are placed there. The electoral votes are fixed nothing is what it seems and yet they don't really hide it, you know why? there is nothing anyone can do!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So now we have it on both shoes!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join