It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies My President Told Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A lot of reasons why people don't seem to care if our president is a liar or not:

1) All politicians are liars
2) The MSM circled their wagons around Obama before the primaries
3) Obama supporters and MSM cry racism every time someone criticizes him, and that can be pretty damaging as Donal Sterling discovered
4) Americans elected a community organizer with no experience running anything, so they have pretty low expectations
5) Young people and low-income people love Obama for their free phones and the promise of free healthcare--they don't care how much he lies as long as they keep getting food stamps
6) More Americans are illiterate than ever before, so they simply don't know

Please feel free to add more...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Please, watch:

CNN haven't tried to spin anything here. listen to the entire quote and you will hear Biden refer to seven presidents and the tone and nuance of what he is saying is clearly that history repeats.

edit on 17-6-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Presidents who lied:

Obama,
Bush,
Clinton,
Bush Sr,
Reagan,
Carter,
Ford,
Nixon,
LBJ...

How far back do you want to go?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

This confirms it: we just need to dig up Lincoln and Washington's corpses and grab some DNA. Clone them and in 40 years or so we'll finally have a decent ticket.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The president should be sworn in like a police officer, or someone testifying in court. Therefore they can be held accountable for the fallacies they propagate

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This is just another in a long series of threads where someone is begging for people to rise up for them.

Least this thread isn't asking for a violent revolution so that's a plus.

Don't worry, 2017 is just round the corner.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Your OP starts out with 'Lies my president told me' - couldn't you have even got the OP title right seeing as he's not even your president? You could have put something like 'here is a video I'm presenting to you which someone has made about Obama. Seeing as I'm not American I'm doing this as a means of telling you what/how to think'.

The title of the vid: "'Lies my president told me'"

Perhaps you missed this.

Peace

No, the reason I put that is that there is no resonance to you as an individual. I think it would be fair to have had in the OP that he's not actually your (the poster) president.

You didn't provide that categorical proof though - did you?
edit on 18-6-2014 by uncommitted because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There is so much lying going on with the Obama admin it is shameful and embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

And that is different from Bush, Clinton or Bush Sr. how?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

No country would dare invade the US, certainly not during a civil war. They would be slaughtered.
Obama, Bush, Carter....all politicians are bred liars. It's a quality you have to have in that game, for some odd reason.

edit on 18-6-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And....?

How does this make him different from any other politician of any nationality?

Are you actually suprised?

The previous President of the USA sold an entire war with a body count that is in the thousands and still increasing due to the chain of events it has sparked - on the base of a pack of lies.

So what - exactly - is new?
edit on 18/6/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.......

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Ca

Education: University of Chicago

Spouse: Irene Alinsky

Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S. ?

All eight rules are currently in play

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare: Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty: Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt: Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control: Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education: Take control of what people read and listen to �€� take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion: Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

8) Class Warfare: Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States ?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just as far as Obama...he is trying to destroy this country...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
And....?

How does this make him different from any other politician of any nationality?

Are you actually suprised?

The previous President of the USA sold an entire war with a body count that is in the thousands and still increasing due to the chain of events it has sparked - on the base of a pack of lies.

So what - exactly - is new?

Your POST , along with thousands of OTHERS is what is new, a group of people saying...AHHHHH WHO CARES everyone else lied too!!

LOL it sure is funny seeing how they used this guy to actually bore you all to death, so all you can do is say nothing, nothing at all......

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

People have been saying this for decades. This is nothing new. Partisan bickering is not new either. Since Eisenhower one group or the other has had a problem with whoever the current President is. Obama is just as hated as Bush Jr. was.

Obama is not the Antichrist, or part of a plot to destroy the country, he is just a lousy President. He is more Jimmy Carter than Satan.

2016 is coming around soon enough. People need to keep their heads and try and be as rational as possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What is the alternative?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
"Riots in the streets." This seems to be a common anthem. I hope never to see that. I would not support or participate in it either. It alarms me that so many people condone such actions in this day of age. If there is a shadowy cabal running things, and if there is truth in Agenda 21, and if there was a dark movement to install a One-World government, "riots in the streets" would play exactly into that evil agenda.

Go ahead and give them reason to "put down an insurrection." This isn't 1776. We aren't trying to rise up against a British Empire stretched too thin. There are too many frightening technologies that we have little to no control of. Not to say things are hopeless, or that we should accept our fate of being completely controlled. I'm just trying to put things in perspective. If the end game is to reduce population, there are many ways to do so. Instigate wars (including civil wars,) control food/water supply, forced sterilization, etc.

We need to keep the focus that that the office of the Presidency is most likely a controlled office of somebody now. Corporation, cabal, Satan, who knows? What this guy says and does is most likely scripted. I try not to let my y-fronts get too much in a bunch over it. :-)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

wow; would you look at that; a right-wing mouthpiece.

www.snopes.com...

"very close to being an organizational genius." -William F. Buckley; conservative intellectual/critic/ect.

"What follows is for those who want to change the world from what it is to what they believe it should be. The Prince was written by Machiavelli for the Haves on how to hold power. Rules for Radicals is written for the Have-Nots on how to take it away"-Rules for Radicals; by Saul Alinsky.

Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people. When an action is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

The fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.

The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.

The seventh rule: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time, after which it becomes a ritualistic commitment, like going to church on Sunday mornings.

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

The ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative.

The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. You cannot risk being trapped by the enemy in his sudden agreement with your demand and saying "You're right — we don't know what to do about this issue. Now you tell us."

The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

really I think parts of this thread should be called "lies my pundits told me"
edit on 19-6-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Presidents who lied:

Obama,
Bush,
Clinton,
Bush Sr,
Reagan,
Carter,
Ford,
Nixon,
LBJ...

How far back do you want to go?

All the way back and then some.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: minusinfinity

I was joking but not now.

I find it a bit offensive how residents of lesser countries feel they can tell the best country how to operate.

Perhaps Canadians should focus on their own government. Then when it's perfect they can judge.

Last I heard there was an alcoholic crack smoking mayor on the loose in Canada.

You lost me at best Country.

I have traveled much of the World and believe me, the US is far from being the best Country. Not even a close runner up.

Peace

Ok me and the wife always say where is it better? What's your top 5 with the way things are going here in the US a move might be a smart thing. SPecially if they try to give Obama the boost (Impeach), I think it would surely be civil unrest. If I had it my way we would have a complete changeover in DC. I swear a dart in a telephone book would be better. Please top 5 countries you have been too, and where do you feel the US ranks in that 5.

I have never traveled outside of the US with the exception of Mexico for 4 days. Always open for ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join