It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
According to Blue Eagle Refiners Inc, they can produce up to 400oz of pure gold from 1 ton of empty beer bottles. Their process and rate of gold production far exceeds the production rates of the best gold mines.

Assuming these guys are legit, that pretty much puts the gold standard out of running contention for any future monetary system. A large part of what makes gold worth so much is its rarity. If it can be produced cheaper than nickle, say goodbye to its long term value.

Thank God we have Bitcoin and Darkcoin now.

vimeo.com...

Amazing Alchemical Gold Making Technology eclipses what is popularly known in science and produces gold from barren artificial seed ores under LENR conditions. Bottom line is the proof is in the metal and as a former sceptic myself I can appreciate that position. What has been surprising in sharing the development story is how many of these authoritative fools dismiss the possibility, without even looking at the data. Notwithstanding the objections from the conventional scientific perspective, we do in fact have a proven precious metal making technology, US Patent Pending, and we see an executable technology pathway to industrial smelter scale with precious metal production price points near that of Aluminum.

Kitco recently did an article on them here. Kitco is a HIGHLY REPUTABLE precious metals news website.

It's also worth noting that this discovery undermines the standard model of cosmological element production. However, it fits neatly within the framework of plasma cosmology.

edit on 6/13/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

If all works out and is neat and honkey dorey and all that albeit gold may go down in value does this means that people can expect faster and more efficient electronic tech and computer chips??? This could help boost the tech industry by being able to provide faster more efficient products.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Many electronics use precious metal components. If they can produce gold at the same rate we can produce aluminum, we would be able to eliminate huge losses in our power grid by converting copper wire into gold wire.

Also, things like catalytic converters use platinum, which is even more expensive than gold per ounce. They claim this process can be used to create any metal, which would greatly reduce the cost of items like cat converters.

Basically this stuff has unlimited potential. Further, the production rates cited are with them using off the shelf microwave ovens. Purpose built ovens may produce even higher production rates.

If what they claim is true, it's no less profound than the discovery of electricity or fire.

edit on 6/13/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So I take it that the deposit on beer bottles will shortly be increasing. All of the bottles will be made into gold shortly, then we have no other choice than canned or tap beer. No problem.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yeah I read that on your kitco link, pretty impressive stuff especially because they open researchers to watch the process and purposfully didnt apply for patent or at least as of yet. When I read this part I thought they must be using an already patented piece of tech just being used differently.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If they have to use empty Molson Golden bottles, there may be a problem scaling up the process to economically feasible levels, since not enough people drink that swill.

On topic, though...

...we see an executable technology pathway to industrial smelter scale with precious metal production price points near that of Aluminum.

Baloney. Aluminum is the most abundant metal on earth.

edit on 13-6-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can live with that, bring on the steins and girls jumping on trampolines, ziggy zakky ziggy zakky...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The cat is out of the bag.

Soon the world will realize they have been worshiping rocks.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But can't they just manufacture brown glass for this? We spit that stuff out like crazy anyhow for bottling, maybe this will open up some jobs in the manufacturing industry.

This is really cool. I hope it works out. That seems like an awful lot of glass for a small amount of gold though.

ETA - I love that they are doing this in a little shack. And, it seems like grinding a ton of glass by hand would be a REALLY big job.

edit on 13-6-2014 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Glass is relatively heavy. It is probably glass from a certain location that is used.....if this is not a hoax.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The upshot is it will likely just jack up prices for products that require glass which will impact average consumers.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
....Well now we have a means to pay the Annunaki their gold when they pass by to spare the earth from Doom.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

I would rather see them "recycle" spent brown glass than go through an unnecessary manufacturing step to achieve the same end result.
With that in mind, I will volunteer myself to help with the cause by emptying as many of said premium brown bottles as I can. Although I am sure there will be no shortage of volunteers for this massive undertaking.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
More interesting than simply getting gold is this tidbit here:

The premise of their process is Neal Adams’ theory that earth and the universe itself were not, in fact, created in a “big bang” event.

So if it works, and it apparently does, what does this mean for the "big bang" and all related study?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If I knew about this 10 years ago i'd be a millionair by now

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
probably not a hoax, but possibly overblown..

They claim this process can be used to create any metal

seems to go beyond "metals"
despite what some bad youtube videos with microwave ovens are trying to show us, diamonds actually can be created from peanut butter and/or dead relatives

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
From the comments of the video:

"The proof is in the metal. We have made gold and silver repeatedly, platinum, palladium, rhodium, iridium and copper and iron. The whole periodic table will be available from this new technology. Not in the silly big bang theory."

Was interesting either way. Thanks for the share!

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Alchemy? Blue Eagle Refiners, Martin Burger. That's enough right there to start with some due diligence. Brief search will uncover he's previously advertised gold making microsmelt lab equipment on ebay. He's also had a kickstarter account and is soliciting for investors around the 'net.

Nothing wrong with any of that, but makes me personally wonder how a guy with a proven concept of pulling gold out of beer bottles would need to go hat in hand for backers. Looks very magic bean-ish to me.

Maybe it's just me.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
The upshot is it will likely just jack up prices for products that require glass which will impact average consumers.

Silicon is the second most abundant element on the planet after Oxygen, so I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

isnt it kind of hard if not some way illegal to sell gold in which you cannot verify its origins?? Just out of curiosity I don't know much about selling and buying of it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join