It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enrty into underworld???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hi,

Sorry if this seems far fetched but i was thinking about this all day yesterday and just wanted to know what you guys think

Having recently read an article (not sure where ???) about the theory of a world within our earth i have been thinking of enrances to this place. Basicaly im not sure if anyone has read it but there is another world inside our earth with a sun being at the centre. This world in populated by a 'superior' race and a number of other races. Anyway back to what i was thinking, maybe the bermuda triangle is an entrance? that would explain the loss of ships, planes ect...

What do you guys think?

Regards,
Neo

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
this is part of the hollow earth Genre. Here are some links on the subject.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...
www.unmuseum.org...
www.ourhollowearth.com...
www.onelight.com...
www.hollow-earth.org...
paranormal.about.com...

I hope these help you out.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neodaemon
Hi,

Sorry if this seems far fetched but i was thinking about this all day yesterday and just wanted to know what you guys think

Having recently read an article (not sure where ???) about the theory of a world within our earth

Hollow earth theory? Utterly refuted and untenable.

i have been thinking of enrances to this place. Basicaly im not sure if anyone has read it but there is another world inside our earth with a sun being at the centre.

You are thinking about whats called a 'dyson sphere', except that instead of having people on the underside of the surface of the earth its the underside of a sphere with a radius of 1AU (the distance between earth and the sun)

This world in populated by a 'superior' race and a number of other races. Anyway back to what i was thinking, maybe the bermuda triangle is an entrance?

The only 'underworld entrances' I am familiar with are places like cracks in the earth and where great rivers flow back into their underworld counterpart, the river styx. Heroes are repeatedly said to physically travel there by going thru these cracks/fissures in the earth, like Hercules or Orpheus.

However from what is known about geophysics, the earth is not hollow.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well thanks for your feedback guys, i do personally actually like this theory and i am intending on reasearching further into it. Thanks JRSDLS for the links
and thanks for your feedback Nygdan.

Regards,
Neo!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In my opinion, the Earth is not hollow...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Why do research on this theory when the fact that Earth is not hollow is easily proved? It just seems ludacris to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If there really was a superior race down there i think they would have gotten pissed off by all the noise from the A bomb and would have told us to shut up by now!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
LOL, true maybe it is kinda a lame topic. Was ok for a first post thou weren't it lol.

Regards,
Neo.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi Neoodaemon,welcome to ATS!

I dont think it was a lame topic,maybe just a little to un-specific!

theres lots of stories of people travelling in to our earth,and although nearly all have proven to be works of fiction theres one or two that seem unusal and bizzare,my favourite being the storys of the NAZIS building bases in antartica at the end of ww2,you'll find this on ATS somewhere as its already been duscussed.....have a look and a read,if you cant find it u2u me and ill find you some links!

Personally i believe in no smoke without some sort of fire (even if its just a little spark..
)

Take care!

Regards.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Why do research on this theory when the fact that Earth is not hollow is easily proved? It just seems ludacris to me

You beleive this because....You were told?... Hollow earth and solid earth are just theories, although 1 is accepted as fact. No one has been through the mantle (outter crust) So who is to actually say what is even deeper?

I just got to thinkin.......the inner earth sun...maybe it is a sun instead of a molten core. Itd make sense for the warmth. But then volcanos......nothing like shooting yourself in the foot. butttttttttt. It's just as possible as it being solid.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by _BLiND_]

top topics

join