It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Police race to active shooter at Reynolds High School

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

TROUTDALE -- Police responded shortly after 8 a.m. to a report of shots fired at Reynolds High School.

Breaking: Police race to active shooter at Reynolds High School

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
From the story it sounds like responders are already on scene and got there fairly quickly. These school shootings are getting to be an almost bi-monthly thing now it seems. WTF? I mean there seriously has to be something wrong with their home lives....and not just shootings, the "slender man" stabbings and stuff...
edit on 6/10/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's what happens when we make them popular. All that media publicity and attention we give them makes it perfect for those less than sane people who only crave to be noticed. I do hope they get in and shut things down pretty quickly as well as not botch up/cover up any evidence found in the investigation.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As a father with two kids in public school, I'm beginning to think it may not be a good idea to send my kids to school.

People are snapping all over the damn place, and something needs to change.

I don't know what's causing all of this violence but it's not medications or video games.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Police Tuesday are responding to reports of a shooting at a high school near Portland, Oregon, according to reports by Oregonlive.com. The news organization is reporting there were three shooters at the school. Two fled the scene and one other was detained. The website said police has begun evacuating students, who are "filing out of the school with their arms over their heads." Local law enforcement agencies and the FBI are at the scene.

Police responding to reports of shooting at high school near Portland, Oregonlive.com reports

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Apparently the shooter in now dead......

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Apparently the shooter in now dead......

what about the two that escaped, their not dead.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Looks like the suspect was dealt with. That's the latest bit of news doing the rounds.

It's via the same link as in the OP. Just look around the screen.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You have a source on that? I know how wonky the reporting gets when these things occur…it's like a switch that turns off all logic and common sense.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

You have a source on that? I know how wonky the reporting gets when these things occur…it's like a switch that turns off all logic and common sense.

Source

TROUTDALE, Ore. (KOIN 6) — A shooter at Troutdale’s Reynolds High School is dead, according to officials with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

As a father with two kids in public school, I'm beginning to think it may not be a good idea to send my kids to school. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Send them to private or home school them.

It was a bad idea to send kids to public schools long before there were 'mass shootings'.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
yah this would not be the first time multiple shooters were reported when/then there is only one...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

See this is what I mean…

Whether the shooter has been neutralized is still unknown, though law enforcement officers have concluded tactical efforts.

Can't ever get straight reporting

link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Why can't they just gather a crowd while standing on the edge of the building like a regular maniac, sheesh... modern soceity sure is civilized *rolls eyes*

link   
I wonder if maybe the RCMP in Canada doesn't have the right approach . They seem to bring most of their criminal to court despite a possible death wish these people have . Being able to question them should produce information to some of the why's and who's . I do know there are some that would just serve their own justice at times but there is always someone going by the book ..don't know . a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

See this is what I mean…

Whether the shooter has been neutralized is still unknown, though law enforcement officers have concluded tactical efforts.

Can't ever get straight reporting

Yeah...I saw that but I think that the page is being updated from the top down so that was in there earlier, prior to the part about the shooter being dead.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I would of thought most schools are closed for summer break. I think this comes down to mental issues, and the drugs that make a person have severe apathy

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Imagination Station on that map near the school

Let the conspiracies roll.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: beautyofperil
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Why can't they just gather a crowd while standing on the edge of the building like a regular maniac, sheesh... modern soceity sure is civilized *rolls eyes*

Agreed...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
False Flag False Flag! There I said it first and now no one else has to. (Though I don't believe any of that crap)

Thankfully this looks to have been directed against a teacher and not an entire class. Not that getting shot at in school is a good thing but it could have been much worse.

I think people are nearing their edges. The more media coverage this gets the more others will emulate the behaviors. How many more Jareds are ready to snap just due to all the crap Alex Hones is cramming down peoples tiny brains?

All in all this ended well. No one but the shooter dead. No money spent on trials and jail or death row appeals. Personally I prefer it when the violent deluded freaks shoot themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join