It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok let's do it! Let's fast! Who's in?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone! It appears a post from Indigent ((thanks Indigent!)please read it!) this morning about the benefits of fasting for three days has raised some interest, and we could certainly use a good detox, besides those who already practice this. I've been observing this from a different perspective though. You may have heard that what we bring into the body has an effect on our frequency in that drugs, sugar, meats etc. can lower them, thus resulting in our change of behavior, emotions, thoughts. As a sensitive I have tested this to be true, needn't necessarily be the case for others. But then recently my appetite has lessened and, I've noticed on days that I eat less, I seem to be much happier and more peaceful than on days when my intake of food is increased and unhealthy. I was curious if anyone else out there has been testing this theory. For those of you who are on the path of ascension, that is all of us, but I mean who are consciously observing the raising of planetary frequency and personal, we all know about the light body, or the merkaba which we would all eventually be developing, and this requires us to lessen the density of the physical body. Some think this could be done through a change of diet to lighter and less toxic food and drink. Accordingly in due time we would no longer be requiring food for survival of this light body.
I'm inviting those who are interested to join me on the next full moon phase which is on friday next June 13th (ha, ha), to try fasting between 1-3 days (conveniently it falls on the weekend) whoever can last longer the better, and then compare notes at the end to see if in fact the above mentioned benefits do occur, and to what degree for each person. looks like a change in frequency will be a must, or we go. So why not practice to see how we can do this. Pleas only do this if you feel confident and freely quit at any point you are in discomfort for hunger, fatigue or any other side-effects you may come across. And drinking water would be advisable, over here the temperatures are already skyrocketing. Those who meditate also try doing it in this period, as I in my experience it intensifies greatly. A lot of talk here, little practice. And I've only been on this site for a little while, and I feel like a member of a big beautiful family where amazing things can be achieved through joint effort and research. Love you all, even the "nasties". Lol
Here' the full moon calendar for all time zones, so find yours.
www.fullmoon.info...
Who's in then?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There was just an article released from somewhere in Europe that addressed the three day fast actually replenishing the immune system. Stem cells are released that make new blood cells. They used to know this years ago, they kept people in the hospital three days and it cured them. Not anymore, now they charge you more for an outpatient visit than they used to charge for three days vacation in a semiprivate room.

I just read that research, I'll try to find it.

Here it is..... www.sciencedaily.com...

No, I don.t feel like fasting right now. I used to do that when I was young. My dad used to do that and I know someone who does it twice a year. I will do it if I need to. It's medicine.
edit on 8-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
See my post from Indigent's thread, its not something you should rush into. You'll need good prep.

Also, paragraphs.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks that would be great! Will you join? The full moon phase is well known to be auspicious for any kind of release and purging, i.e. toxins.a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kushness
See my post from Indigent's thread, its not something you should rush into. You'll need good prep.

Also, paragraphs.
I agree. But I've done the one day fast many times. Once a month would be a good place to start.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks, that's the one!a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: priestess22

I did a 3 day fast back in april. Not ready to do one this week. But I've fasted a few times and I would be happy to answer any questions.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Did you feel a raise in you vibration afterwards, and how was your mind obscured or sharper? a reply to: BlueMule

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: priestess22

I'd probably join you on the fast but since I took medicine for five years that caused problems a while back, my liver calcified partially and my metabolism does not switch over easily anymore. I am not allowed to take the epilepsy drugs anymore. I control it with food choices.

My body does not easily and smoothly switch over to burning fats anymore. I can do all right if I don't eat anything in the morning, but as soon as I start doing any exercise I get hypoglycemic episodes. I have always had hypoglycemia but it is a lot worse now after that. I would be too busy to eat before and get the shakes. Now, I get the shakes and spins....not fun at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not me I'm going to cook out this afternoon. Hamburgers, bratwursts, steak, potato salad, baked beans and best of all a few beers.

Apple cobbler and ice cream for desert.

Enjoy your fast.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

sorry to hear it. I could send you some distant reiki if you like, that is if you believe in it, my mum just received it from me, she loves it!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
OK, this is really weird, but yesterday I bought some extra bits of fruit. I started mulling the idea of doing a 3 day water, fruit, and herbal tea and dandelion coffee fast. I come on here this morning and there is Indignant's thread. I have to admit, I have been very busy all day, and only just found your thread, and haven't as yet read Indignants thread.

I totally get the full moon thing too...I do certain things around the cycle of the moon and have been for longer than I care to remember.

So yes...this week end would suit me fine.....but I'll be doing a fruit, herbal tea, dandelion coffee one. I feel I need a purge rather than a fast. I also meditate, so the benefits of eating above ground fruit, whilst flushing out toxins will heighten my awareness. I tend to eat ground veg more when I need....well ...grounding

So if that's OK with you priestess, I'm in and happy to report back.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We'll be thining of you then for sure! enjoy your food feast!a reply to: minusinfinity

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've been sick with the flu I think for a few days, can't eat anyway. Does that count?

If so, I'm in!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I may participate, but I need to dig a little deeper into safe fasting. I can go up to 6 hours at best between meals before I get the shakes, lightheaded, and feel really crappy in general. I need to see if there's a way to fast for me that avoids that entirely.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
OK, this is really weird, but yesterday I bought some extra bits of fruit. I started mulling the idea of doing a 3 day water, fruit, and herbal tea and dandelion coffee fast. I come on here this morning and there is Indignant's thread. I have to admit, I have been very busy all day, and only just found your thread, and haven't as yet read Indignants thread.

I totally get the full moon thing too...I do certain things around the cycle of the moon and have been for longer than I care to remember.

So yes...this week end would suit me fine.....but I'll be doing a fruit, herbal tea, dandelion coffee one. I feel I need a purge rather than a fast. I also meditate, so the benefits of eating above ground fruit, whilst flushing out toxins will heighten my awareness. I tend to eat ground veg more when I need....well ...grounding

So if that's OK with you priestess, I'm in and happy to report back.

Rainbows
Jane

Excellent! That's a start! My intuition was telling me it's a good weekend to do it! We are on the same wave.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: priestess22
Did you feel a raise in you vibration afterwards, and how was your mind obscured or sharper? a reply to: BlueMule

I feel more physically and spiritually powerful, afterwards, if I break my fast properly. If I rush out of the fast it can drain the power and be very painful. After three days your body enters ketosis and it has to be broken slowy.

My mind gets much sharper Inflammation goes down, body aches go awaw and yoga becomes easier.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yep, starve a fever they say, or something to that extent! Check!a reply to: ausername

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I may participate, but I need to dig a little deeper into safe fasting. I can go up to 6 hours at best between meals before I get the shakes, lightheaded, and feel really crappy in general. I need to see if there's a way to fast for me that avoids that entirely.
Just go with what feels right, anyways thanks for considering it!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Is it as simple as just not eating for three days?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join