It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Museum’s Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I couldn't agree more with you! But you realize you're actually making sense and stating facts of what really did happen against all these bs conspiracy theories. You won't win against all the 911 truthers. I hope none of them go to the museum and disrupt things.

making sense and stating FACTS???

where?????

all I see are LIES......point to ONE truth..if you can.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
WTC 7 is what i show people when i somehow happen to talk to someone about 9/11 and they believe the official story/never really looked into it in the first place. and most of the time, it makes them at the very least think, and in many cases they end up doing more research and agreeing with me that something is not right about the official story. so from my point of view it makes perfect sense that they wouldn't want to include it in their museum.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You really know nothing about 9/11, as you again show your lack of knowledge.

yet, I quote actual known science and FACTS from the initial NIST 2005 scientific investigation that found NO scientific reason for collapse x3.....and YOU point to duhbunker sites...

but the FACT remains.....

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."

so keep posting the lies from duhbunker sites and I will continue to quote science and facts from the 2005 NIST.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

, which include identification of fire as the primary cause for the building’s failure.

yet YOU can not point to ANYTHING within the NIST report that show this....but I can to show it DID NOT!

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

and then the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew, basically agreeing to a point.....about the LOW TEMP anyway...

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."
Shyam Sunder at 2008 NIST technical briefing

so, using your duhbunker site, point to the SCIENCE that shows this a possibility..

Damage / Fire / uncontrolled fires etc all will effect it as well, by continuing to reduce structural support.

no not REDUCE......remove COMPLETELY to allow the global unified acceleration, EQUAL to gravity, WE ALL SEE.

NOT a 'gravitational collapse as YOU describe where the act of collapse is causing collapse.....FFA already has that structural resistance REMOVED to allow acceleration.

but again, that is another topic I address on another thread....come on over and dispute FACTS and SCIENCE.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

lmao....so says the one pointing to a duhbunking site......amazing how duhbunkers can't point to the OFFICIAL 10,000+ page SCIENTIFIC 2005 NIST report or KNOWN science to push their claims....

always duhbunker sites that TELL what things 'really' mean....huh!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

No, I asked for proof of the girder walkoff, not for a link to the NIST report,

I would like to know that also since no one looked at any structural member of WTC7 in which to claims anything, let alone the official claims that new physics took place...

NCSTAR1-3 7.7.2 "because no steel was recovered from WTC7, it is not possible to make any statements about it's quality"

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

Well...they are still facts against your theories where you have nothing to prove WTC 7 was a controlled demolition

Your "Duhbunk" and attitude is pathetic, is it possible you could discuss maturely.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: phantomlord

In all 6 buildings were destroyed that day. Is it a conspiracy that those buildings were left out as well?

What part of WTC memorial for those who died in the towers in the 1990's and 2001 do you guys not comprehend?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I think we all understand that the 9/11 memorial is meant to commemorate the events of 1993 and 2001. And yes, the exclusion of the destruction of the other buildings, if that is actually the case, is wrong too, and does lend credibility to the conspiracy theorist's point of view. I mean, why would this museum present an edited version of history? That IS a cover-up, it IS a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Nothing about WTC-7 at the museum.

So what?

Lets face it the only people that really care about the fate of that building are 9/11 "truthers" and the owners of the building to everyone else its just a interesting footnote.

The Museum actually calls its self a "memorial museum" because according to its website:

The 9/11 Memorial Museum tells the individual stories of the 2,977 people killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and on Flight 93, as well as the six people who perished in the February 26, 1993 World Trade Center bombing

No body died in WTC-7.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Lol WTC-7 was obviously a controlled demolition! Any idiot can see that! And the 2 witnesses that were pulled out of the 8th floor just before it was pulled have already stated the reason why they were rescued from the 8th floor. That's because the basement and the first 6 floors were destroyed by explosives. They have been interviewed as saying this.

I find it incredible that people can be told Fairy Stories and believe them as true. There are a lot of idiots in the world!

Fire fighters, Police, First Responders, WTC Staff and civilians have all said in interviews they heard explosions in the basements and upper floors before the buildings started to collapse. Fire Fighters have even testified to saying they saw people and parts of the building being blown up BEFORE the buildings collapsed. And STILL the suckers that believe in the official excuse (story) ignore all that evidence.

I guess some people don't want to believe their Government would do that to them. Obviously they haven't learnt a damn thing. The US Government is the worst of the worst of the worst at killing it's own people to get more power. Enjoy your Patriot Act and Terrorist Homeland Security that they have created in the face of the believers of the official narrative.

With the help of the NDAA, The Patriot Act and FEMA there won't be many people left to argue about this for much longer!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dorrell

Lol WTC-7 was obviously a controlled demolition! Any idiot can see that!

So i have to be an idiot to see it, never thought of that cause i'm not

I find it incredible that people can be told Fairy Stories and believe them as true.

Yes, and it's incredible that people have "visions" to, you know seeing things that aren't there

There are a lot of idiots in the world!

True...and they can apparently see stuff that normal functioning people can't see

That's because the basement and the first 6 floors were destroyed by explosives. They have been interviewed as saying this.

Show me.

Fire fighters, Police, First Responders, WTC Staff and civilians have all said in interviews they heard explosions in the basements and upper floors before the buildings started to collapse.

Again show me.

Fire Fighters have even testified to saying they saw people and parts of the building being blown up BEFORE the buildings collapsed.

Once again show me, and on this one remember we are talking about WTC 7

And STILL the suckers that believe in the official excuse (story) ignore all that evidence.

I have asked 3 or 4 times now in this thread about "all that evidence", and none of you have so far provided anything but your opinion??

And the talk about explosions are not unusual as planes and buildings were completely destroyed in sounds that was as big as...explosions, there were even witnesses that said "when people who jumped from WTC 1 and 2 crashed through the roof of the lobby, it sounded like explosions.

Everyone was in shock, cause everything was "exploding" around them.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

Yeah, that's it, keep attacking people who are posting the facts you don't care to hear. You cherry pick and distort the truth, and then have the gall to attack others. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Well...they are still facts against your theories where you have nothing to prove WTC 7 was a controlled demolition

YOU seem to be mistaken, I do not need to prove a thing.....YOU need to prove FIRE as claimed....

the reason why we are all here.....tell me how fire WE CAN'T SEE, globally removed the required resistance BEFORE 1.74 seconds to allow global UNIFIED acceleration EQUAL to g. @ 1.75 seconds to 4.0s.
..as the 2005 NIST found occurred and the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew TRIES to hide with ....a brand new never before seen physics phenomenon....

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."
Shyam Sunder at NIST technical briefing

use yer spidey senses to tell me......

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Yeah, that's it, keep attacking people who are posting the facts

so, asking questions and DEMANDING you prove the so-called FACTS...is an attack?

..only to a liar hiding facts.

You cherry pick and distort the truth,

so I hear.....and hear.....and hear......when are one of you peoples gonna SHOW what I post wrong????

what a concept huh....actually taking something and dissecting it right before me....seems THAT would embarrass me, show me the fool more than someone 'WHY'gning about it.

hey...be the first on your block!

edit on 10-6-2014 by hgfbob because: I need to be nice.....I need to be nice......I need to be nice....

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

a reply to: sk0rpi0n

Cargo holds designed to prevent / control a bomb explosion.
Items on the persons can survive largely intact.

There is a difference between a sustained fire and a fireball / explosion. The fireball follows the fuel source and is moving faster than a normal fire would. That blast can kill people however because its moving it is possible for items on the persons to survive. The planes did not explode on initial impact. They penetrated the exterior of the building and exploded inside from their own structural integrity failure. Debris moving thru the plane on impact hitting people before the fuel ignites. The explosions came out both sides of the buildings, which also makes it possible for items to be intact.

There are some other examples provided of located ID's / belongs from the flights that were intact as well.

I don't wanna drag off topic (not sure what angle the OP wants for discussion here). Just some observations.

You are actually attempting to defend the "indestructible passport" talking point? Wow.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I believe explosions were set off before the collapse of the WTC towers.
WTC Demolition Flashes
How WTC Towers Were Rigged for Demolition

Descriptions of the planes, also make me believe 9/11 was an inside job.
Military Plane Attack

No doubt WTC7 took damage from falling debris and fire. Was it enough to bring it down like it did? You be the judge.

If you are someone who believes the official story, please view the videos I've linked (Particularly the first and third) and comment.

Out of curiosity, are there any videos of the other buildings that fell that day collapsing? It would be interesting to be able to look at those and compare them with WTC7 collapse.

As for leaving WTC7 out of the museum I actually don't believe there are any nefarious reasons for it. Most of the public is already aware of conspiracy theories surround that day, and have already formed their own opinions of the events. I'm ok with memorializing the innocent victims but at the same time I can't help but feel this museum is a money grubbing slap in the face.
edit on 10-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So all the Fire Fighters and all witnesses inside the buildings got it wrong. The Explosion sounds were people crashing through the roof! That's cleared that up then.

Yeah Whatever! Keep Telling yourself that and you will believe it. Oops too late!

If I could get access to you tube I would post the videos of all those interviews of those that witnessed people being blown up and basement columns being destroyed before the collapses. Why don't you go have a look yourself.

How about this?

web.archive.org...

Oh and the witness that was rescued from the 8th floor of WTC-7 was 'Barry Jennings'. Check out his interviews!

barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.com...

edit on 10/0620146/1414 by Dorrell because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/0620146/1414 by Dorrell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

We have people in this thread bitching because its not included in the conspiracy manner, which is the problem. The memorial could contain a list of building collapses from that day and these people would still bitch because it does not tell the story in the manner they demand.

Why not ask every single family who lost a person in the attacks that day and see what they want included.

With that said all we need to do is look at the posts in this thread, where I have been attacked for merely suggesting the opposite side of the argument. That child like mentality is a problem and introducing it at a memorial / museum site is problematic. Even more so when the official investigations do not support their claims.

You want a comparable situation -

The JFK museum in Dallas Texas and the fact the conspiracy around it is still being investigated. I don't see people throwing fits because circumstantial evidence is not included at the museum site itself.

Let the families who lost people on 9/11 have a place they can go where they can reflect on the loss and not have it distracted by people who want building 7 enshrined as a sinister plot in a memorial to the deaths from WTC 1/2, which it has nothing to do with.

I would wager that if a building 7 section were included people would be bitching if it did not use the words conspiracy, pull it, massive conspiracy by the government of the United states to engage in an action that killed over 3k people in order to justify a war on terror as a subterfuge to incarcerate the whole of the United States under Martial Law.

The total destruction of a building, regardless of loss of life or the argument of how it happened, is still 100% a part of the 9/11 "events" timeline. It still had an economic and visual impact on New York City, as well as a part of the recovery process. Firefighters were still fighting fires in WTC 7, again a part of the event that day. Having said that, I honestly don't know why they decided to not list it, unless we/someone asks or they come out and say it publicly we have no idea the decision making process behind it.

I believe all of our wars over at least the last 100 years were fought based on an event that was a lie or false flag (choreographed, staged, or allowed to happen).

The question you need to ask yourself why is 9/11 suddenly different? Why do you (or anyone) believe them this time? Nearly every American believed them at the start of WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Desert Storm (1st Gulf war), Enduring Justice (2nd Gulf war), and we could argue the finer points of the Korea War and minor conflicts in between all of these major wars/conflicts. Not to mention all the fake terror plots since 9/11 the FBI has contrived and then "thwarted."

Your hyperbolic description of why they may have caused 9/11 does hit the major points of conspiracy theorists. However, the facts are very plain that since 9/11 our freedoms have been eroded. The end point of slowly eroding freedoms isn't necessarily Martial Law in a overtly traditional sense.

Now, "erosion" and "implementation" are very different things. You can erode freedoms and civil liberties on paper and not act on those changes/erosions - arresting people, rounding people up, etc. The fact is ON PAPER things are in place for them to do this if they merely decided they needed to do it. THAT is what has a lot of people up in arms. And the impetus to the most recent erosion process was 9/11.

Does it sometimes come off as frantic and alarmist? Perhaps, depending on the individual. However, one that pays attention and adds the pieces together can't deny that it is happening. Just like people are worried the falling of WTC 7 is being glossed over at best.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Excluding info on WTC7, even just to parrot the official story, seems equally odd. Especially given the fact the official story is incomplete and bizarre. And the fact that just listening to this story about WTC7 is what has brought many to question the events of the entire day.

But what about excluding info on all the other building destroyed then, I think this is the point Xcathdra is trying to make.

This is a list of buildings destroyed and severely damaged from Yahoo answers

Destroyed- North Tower (1 World Trade Center) South Tower (2 World Trade Center) 3 World Trade - A Marriott Hotel 4 World Trade - Low rise owned by Deutsche Bank 5 World Trade - Low rise office building 6 WTC - Operated by US Customs Manhattan Community College St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church Below are buildings that were severely damaged- 90 West Street (Severely damaged, did not fully collapse, later rebuilt) 130 Cedar Street The Verizon building (sustained over a billion dollars worth of damage)

I think Xcathdra is asking why only focus on Bldg 7 being omitted and not the other buildings if this isn't just a way to push conspiracy theories about the event.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JudgeEden

How does what you said make any sense? Why would one go to a 9/11 Museum to remember their loved ones? Do you know how weird that would be? It's comparable to losing a loved one to a psycho maniac that stabbed them to death, only to then "remember" them by going to a Museum about serial killers. Hardly anyone wants to remember the circumstances surrounding a loved ones death; instead, they seek to remember the person. Most do that by looking at pictures, talking about them with other family and friends, or even by merely thinking about them; not by going to a damn Museum.

How weird is it that people leave flowers and visit the site of car crashes where loved ones have died?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join