It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY cattle???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
well, i got ONE question for alien / UFO believers (i am one of them):

WHY cattle???

i don't get it...

i thought aliens were smart???

they should take humans (they do) OVER cows...

hmmm...

any thoughts???

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Have you ever had Zetan B.B.Q.? MMMMMMM-mmm. Good eatin'!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
From what i have read on this, it that Aliens require cattle for food,

This is said to be a trait of the greys,

the Greys must be a sentinent form of life, meaning they require food, that is why they mutilate cattle (humans' grub) in the same way we do for food. I have read that they ingest food through their skin, osmosis-like, good nutrients in, bad nutrients out. This is based on the supposed autopsies that have been conducted on the Greys

I copy and pasted this info a while back, so i will try and find the link from where i got this,

www.theness.com...

[edit on 30-11-2004 by asala]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Asala-

Did the food theory also cover the several cases of human mutilation? Did the EBE's prefer to eat the cattle over people? Jus' curious.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think it�s more to do with what races of alien they are,

Seems it ranges from cattle to human to cats and other smaller creatures,

But I think it�s hard to know why.... If at all they choose cattle,
You could also look into the government side of things, there are theories out there that suggest this is all being done by humans?? As there are many reports that say Black helicopters are often seen shortly after these mutilations,

also try searching for the Zeta Reticuli type alien who are also said to kill cattle for food,

www.burlingtonnews.net...

(read the 4th block of text down, named Zeta Reticuli )

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Right around the time that cattle mutilations became publicly known in the 70s, the illness we now know as Mad Cow disease was starting in England.

From what I have read, it appears that extraterrestrials really don't seem to hurt humans too much and for all intents and purposes, appear to be giving humans health examinations and releasing them. Much as we do to our own wild animals when checking on general population health.

Cattle mutilations could well be part of that. Examination of human food reserves for especially dangerous pathogens such as Mad Cow disease.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Frith]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You overlook the fact than an Et having completely different biological makeup to anything on earth would be prone to bacterial/ micobal infection from anything live it might come in contact with. This would seem to rule out munching on cattle or anything else.
its been shown even here on earth that isolated folk coming into contact with travellers have been prone to disease they have no resistance to and succome. The australian aboriginis were almost wiped out by smallpox.
Think war of the worlds, what killed the "martians"?

My own thoughts on it are that IF cattle mutes are indeed the work of et not some earthly cult sickos, then they likely choose cattle to study how a carbon based lifeform lives and interacts with its enviroment, simply because cattle are often found in remote areas, easily "caught", and dont hide. Et might have no preferance for one species over another just because one can build things, remember they are "Alien". Another reason might be than a herbivor or carnivor makes a better model for understanding biology/ food chain than an omnivor who eats crap like mcdonalds ! maybe they cannot identify the "food" in a big mac either!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
well, WHY do the aliens "return" the dead bodies???

and why do they eat and run and not stop to say "hi" or "thanks"

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
One interesting theory as to why the cattle mutilations and draining of the blood is genetics study. I read somewhere that cow blood is somehow similar to human blood, and that aliens could use it to some avail when studying the human genetic make up. Of course i dont know all the details to the similarities or if it's even true, maybe something along the lines of a similar amount of chromosomes.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Would terrestrial microbes be able to infect extraterrestrial cells? Would Extraterrestrial immune systems be able to identify and effectively exterminate terrestrial diseases?

I wouldn't rush to the conclusion that our illnesses would affect them.

If their technology is so advanced, they could also easily sterilize the blood or check the blood cells for infection.

I bet precautions have been taken. They're obviously not afraid of coming here because of disease.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
You overlook the fact than an Et having completely different biological makeup to anything on earth would be prone to bacterial/ micobal infection from anything live it might come in contact with. This would seem to rule out munching on cattle or anything else.
its been shown even here on earth that isolated folk coming into contact with travellers have been prone to disease they have no resistance to and succome. The australian aboriginis were almost wiped out by smallpox.
Think war of the worlds, what killed the "martians"?

My own thoughts on it are that IF cattle mutes are indeed the work of et not some earthly cult sickos, then they likely choose cattle to study how a carbon based lifeform lives and interacts with its enviroment, simply because cattle are often found in remote areas, easily "caught", and dont hide. Et might have no preferance for one species over another just because one can build things, remember they are "Alien". Another reason might be than a herbivor or carnivor makes a better model for understanding biology/ food chain than an omnivor who eats crap like mcdonalds ! maybe they cannot identify the "food" in a big mac either!

Haven't you heard of a theory of aliens are reptillians originated by one of the raptors, They had millions of years like us did.

Why is their report on seeing reptillians related to ufo?!
All hallucination?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Its not just cattle.....

there have been reports of cored apples, turnips and carrots. It is believed that some of the aliens are vegetarians, or need the vegetables in their cattle ass stews, a favorite reticulum rectum dish..

However the evidence is often eaten by the finders before it can be analysed.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well if it was done by people, They would obviously just have their own farm. Less questions , less chance of being noticed. I'm sure the government would be better off having their own ranch to mutilate their own cows. and if it's aliens couldn't they just have a ship filled with people and animals to do their experiments on? unless they don't care? Or unless someone wants to be noticed? why would aliens go through all the trouble of not being seen, not leaving evidence , and then snatch a bunch of cows rip out their insides and just leave them where they found them? They could just launch the carcasses towards the sun!

It could be ritual but again having your own animals to sacrifice on your on farm makes better sense. seems more like marking your territory than anything. remember they are left behind to be found.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The question of cattle mutilation is intriguing to say the least, but let me start with a question. In how many cases do we have reliable proof of a direct alien-cattle relationship? All we have is a few second or third-hand tale of heifers or bulls lifted in the sky towards a spaceship by glowing rays in front of startled people who will later find a mutilated carcass. Too bad there's no official record of this. But serious investigation has been undertaken, partly by state services, partly by private organizations, like NIDS (too bad they suspended all of their activities recently). In most cases it was found that the animal died of natural causes and was partially eaten by scavengers before being found, but there are intriguing cases nonetheless, officially documented (you can find lots of them in the NIDS archives). When you take these core cases, there's enough to be baffled. Surgical-quality incisions made in the middle of nowhere, blood vessels burnt by extreme heat, perfect removal of organs or tissue without damaging the flesh. I can't offer an explanation, simply because there's nothing I can think of to explain it. Of course aliens are the first culprits, mainly because UFOs are spotted in the area or people believe that only aliens could do such things. But what if UFOs and cattle mutilations are unrelated? I can't think it's the government: if they want to experiment on cattle, all they have to do is buy cows and bulls on the market, or build their own herds. Nobody will notice. I remember reading a terrifying story about the so-called "Skywalker Ranch"; it was presented as "real" but I personally doubt EVERYTHING actually happened. Nonetheless it's intriguing to see a malevolent intelligence "from elsewhere" wreaking havoc. Or really, really scary.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Heres MY ...... CATTLE theory.

Back in the ancient times, the Jews would sacrifice a perfect red hefer.
I am unsure as to WHY this was deemed nessesary
......The prophecys in the bible about the Jewish temple being rebuilt in the end times...and all the old practices put back in place....has made me think....

IF Aliens really ARE the Gods from our past, maybe they had a liking for cattle way back when? Maybe this 'cattle' thing has ALWAYS been of interest to the Aliens....or OLD GODS per say.
Maybe the Jewish folks of old times KNEW this....maybe thats why the so called 'Perfect Red Hefer'was needed for sacrifice in worshiping the deity?........maybe this knowledge has been lost throughout time?
Maybe the remnants of this knowledge is on this planet today in the form of Cattle worship in India?
I know this doesnt explain WHY cattle..........and it opens the door to more questions. This is something I have ponderd for quite some time though. Ive been reading up a bit on the rebuilding of the old Temple........There is talk of folks trying to find the ancient relecs of this old Temple. Talk that WHEN finding these old relecs....the ashes of the last Red Hefer will be found, and THEN Temple practices can once again resume. In the perfect manner of the ancient worshipers.

So WHY were these ancient people using cattle blood into part of they're worship??
Is this a clue as to WHOM the old Gods really are??
I have wondered IF that is somehow got SOMETHING to do with the Aliens penchant for mutilating cattle?
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Any knowledgeable Jewish people might want to answer some of my questions concerning this?

This whole idea just leads me to think that the old Gods are indeed the ALiens we ponder about today. Maybe the ancients knew MORE then, than we do now?

**singing>>>>>"AND WHATS COWS, GOT TO DO, GOT TO DO WITH IT"??????

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Perhaps they wish to inspect and analyse how intelligent cows are, we use them as our main feedstock, maybe they want to see how far away they are in comparison to us and thus maybe make some conclusions on their findings.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think that if Aliens are really doing these things to cows( I saw a documentry on History Channel last night on this topic
) that they would be taking cows because think of how much beef we eat a year, Aliens would be able to find out so much information on what the human body needs by seeing what we get from cow meat. Sides if they took a human we would nuke em

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
To answer Kakugo- There have been instances where farmers have seen UFOs snatching up their cattle. Is this proof? No, it is anecdotal evidence. Also, it has also been witnessed that those pesky black helos show up soon after as well.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Some scientist guy says that they found like high concentrate of some mineral or something that you find in space which would support people saying the cows get tractor beamed up, which would cover the no blood part too

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Perhaps they drop the cows back off, for intimidation? Fear? No clue, just a thought. It would help to know whos actually behind this, it sounds like someone in the government knows something from the black helicopter reports.

<<   2  3 >>

join