It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY cattle???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
When you eat a bar of chocolate or drink a can of soda, do you eat the chocolate paper and the can or do you throw afterwards? Maybe they're just throwing the "litter" after use

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Humans and Cows are not all that different our nervous system are very similar and we have amino acids in a cow and humans that are the same. These amino acid similarities support the radical idea that humans can contract a fatal disease from a protein in a cow.

Genome Research Band et al. compare cows and humans to generate mapping information about the bovine genome (Genome Res 2000, 10:1359-1368)

They were able to create a whole-genome RH map with 768 cattle genes and 319 anchored microsatellite markers. Over 80% of these genes had human orthologs and the two genomes had at least 105 conserved chromosomal segments in common. The coverage of the cattle-human comparative map is predicted to be about 60%.

So if you cant go chopping up humans or even chimps cows would not be a bad choice. Thats not even taking into account that cows are a major source of food for humans that may also have something to do with it.

www.biomedcentral.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

copy and pasted this info a while back, so i will try and find the link from where i got this,

This is mostly Lear, Yellow Book material...where it is purported that the EBEs absorb a nutrient paste through their skin. Not so sure I buy into that, for many reasons...

1. Surely an advanced being would figure out it's far easier to maintain cows themselves...rather tan cause such suspicion.

2. Wouldn't it be smarter to simply take the cow, as it could be explained as running off? Surely, beings in a spaceship could easily transport it.

3. If they are so advanced in cloning, couldn't they just clone some steaks?

For such reasons, I'm more inclined to believe that cultists are to blame here, especially if you cross reference the mutilations with known cult cells... Cultists would not likely have the ability to move the animal, and the organs harvested are consistent with ritualistic needs. Also, they've shown various techniques for doing it (even those caught doing it have shown their methods), so who knows?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is my opinion of the multilations: The governement is behind them and I'll explain why I think that.

I think that the government is testing the long term effects of the nuclear testing in the early 40's to see if the animals are getting cancer from eating plants and grass that have been effected by fallout. The reason they don't farm their own cows, is because they want to see if the cows are getting radiation poisoning from eating grass where there might be fallout.

The best place to look for cancer would be the soft tissue areas, i.e. anus, sex organs, tongue etc. That is why these parts are removed.

The black helicopters are governement copters used to go in at night and remove these parts for research. That is also the reason why the animals are left behind. They are too big to take the whole animal, so the parts where cancer would show up first are removed.

This is just my personal opinion, I don't have any links, but I can probably do a search and find someone else who thinks this. Any thoughts on the merit of this theory?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A simple blood extraction would suffice if that was the case.
Or they could remove the cow via chopper, truck, etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Gazrok, I am saying that they want to look at tissues samples, not just take a blood test to see if there is cancer or not.

Kind of like a biopsy I guess.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I also saw the doc on the History Channel, so I'll throw out there what The_Final couldn't/didn't.

First of all, I have to believe in the existence of aliens in general. I don't know about all the "grey" and "reptilian" stuff, but I guess aliens would have different "races" just as we do. I also believe that these aliens are way ahead of us in technology....So, what really boggles me are these cow mutilations! I mean, WTF?!!

So what I saw on this doc is that the rectum, utter, heart, and tongue have been removed (not necessarily all at the same time) and that there were moderately small incisions through which the heart had been extracted somehow.

I do not[/]b] see what aliens would want w/ the rectum....

Anyways, as far as the blood likeness; A doctor was stating that the cow has 60 chromosomes where we have 36, so that was the most obvious difference (to him) in debunking the study of cows by aliens for DNA likeness to humans.

The other study involved was soil samples. Now I have to include that there were witnesses in the surrounding areas to a huge ball of light and helicopter like sounds from a certain direction because of the relevance to the soil sample tests.

Samples were taken from next to the cow, and about 75ft away in a NW direction from it. When analyzed, the grass around the cow showed a marked deceleration in growth, whereas the grass from the NW angle away from the cow showed an extreme acceleration in its growth process. The man doing the analysis stated that an object had come from a NW direction and stopped at the spot where the cow lay before he was shown the pictures of where the samples were taken from.

There was also an increase in a certain kind of metal, which I can't remember the name of for the life of me, but it still didn't prove to me that these cows had been 'abducted'.

As far as some cult being involved - Well, there just aren't too many intelligently sick cults that would be able to do this sort of thing and not leave any evidence of themselves (being human). And those few that are intelligently sick, they've got better things to mutilate than a cow (in their sick opinions).

This is just one of the many phenomena that has little evidence to prove anything. All's I can say is....WTF?!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Gazrok, I am saying that they want to look at tissues samples, not just take a blood test to see if there is cancer or not.

Kind of like a biopsy I guess.

My point being that taking the cows for testing later, is much less mysterious and easier to explain, if it was the government. In fact, they could even come up with a more mundane cover story, and have the ranchers agree to the request! (especially if they paid the rancher top dollar for the cow).

Wouldn't this be FAR better than an onsite surgical procedure?

Well, there just aren't too many intelligently sick cults that would be able to do this sort of thing and not leave any evidence of themselves (being human). And those few that are intelligently sick, they've got better things to mutilate than a cow (in their sick opinions).

You're ignoring then, that some have been caught...

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanita
I also saw the doc on the History Channel, so I'll throw out there what The_Final couldn't/didn't.

Thanks I didn't catch the whole thing just bits and peices while flipping the channels
The government thing sounds dumb only for the fact that, if they are doing this to test the animals cancer why not take the whole cow... why leave evidence there would be no point. Also if aliens were to pick them up why would they drop em back down, for us to go WOAH wtf happened here? I don't think so I am going with the most logical thing= Cultist stuff

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
maybe the alien teenagers just get bored so they play pranks on us by dissecting our cattle.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
maybe the alien teenagers just get bored so they play pranks on us by dissecting our cattle. or maybe they are just assholes and enjoy scaring the crap out of farmers

[edit on 3-12-2004 by imasspeons]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Man if I were an alien teenager thats what i would do, but I would mass em like 35 at a time and maybe a few pigs so the smell of bacon would attract the farmers

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
My theory of cattle mutilations is divided.

If its the work of ETs, then they do so because they are studying cows, since they study humans, so they are gathering data and experimenting with cows as part of their research of human biology and habit.

My other theory is that the US govornment is behind the mutilations, and ae testing the cows to either gather data about toxins, pollution, or possible resource deposits. It sems they can tell alot about mineral deposits, oil reserves, ect, by studying animals tissues. Although you might think this is a messy way to do it, since cattle mutilations have been pffically blamed by predators, the gov has good cover. And since the cattle are often on private lands, the govornment would not be able to go in and simply test as they please.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
but someone made the the comment that if the government needed cattle from various locations they would just buy , from third parties, the same thing goes for people who preform rituals, I mean thinking about psychology what would cause a "being" to leave behind a carcass? that is a bit bizarre. If anybody can name a certain cult or religous sect that would leave someone else's mutilatied cows on their own land ,please tell me, this is all very odd? I doubt any part of our government would leave any carcass behind, it' just isn't logical for anybody who can afford a bunch of black helicoplters , nor is it logical for any cult that can afford to travel around and not be seen , have the correct equiptment to do this to these animals through a mobile means.

if its the government , then its' way obvious, if its cults then it would have to be local., if its' aliens then why bother with the who "not being seen" angle. word travels fast in small towns. even a car that seems out of place will be mentioned.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
If anybody can name a certain cult or religous sect that would leave someone else's mutilatied cows on their own land ,please tell me, this is all very odd?

Maybe its not their land they just do it to random farms in the middle of nowhere to hide whos doing it. And for the government people then why would these things happen like all over the world? Are you trying to tell me that they just go around mess up and a cow, actually now that I think of it I could see American government doing just that

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Lol how someone came up with the theory of aliens interbreeding with humans

They tried the cows first? LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That would be some crazy stuff man
The most intelligent life in the universe have utters wtf?
You know I think it might just be some farmers who want some publicy or something cause it makes no sense for aliens to take them same with the government, and the cultist thing is the most logical out of the three, but even that its kinda wierd. Or maybe it is Cultist Farmers?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Believe it or not,cattle have a near similar genetic and body makeup as humans do.I know its odd to hear.Cows arre`nt exactly similar,but the body structure and the skin type etc all have near similar makeup`s.Im not going to go toomuch into this but thats what i think.I know its the last thing all of you would expect to hear as an answer.But it is true.Do your research on this if you find it hard to believe.

And the reason why they do this to cows is to test how they react to different chemicals,toxins etc,so that they could atleast get a rough idea of how humans would react.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
think about it this way:
You're an alien, and you just traveled thousands of light years from alpha centari g. Now, you're cruising past this blue-geen planet and you're thinkin' "man, i'm hungry!" So you go down to this planet, looking for some grub. Now, they don't serve Goraglian Gruel Hogs here, nor do they accept Bolasti Pay Cards. So, are you going to go down to the nearest mall and try to exchange your funds for earth-dollars to buy something called a Bacon Double Cheeseburger", or are you just gonna go and steal the components neccessary for a Goraglian Gruel Hog Bowl (well, closest too).
Think about it. Once you eliminated the impossible ,whatever remains, no matter how improbable, is the answer. And my answer just sounds plain cool.

[edit on 21-12-2004 by satchbfoot]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ok I�ll take a crack at it, here�s my guess:

The aliens require very specific glandular hormones from the cow. The parts of the cows that are vivisected contain the highest levels of a particular set of glandular chemicals. I will try to provide some form of web based back up for this assertion but, frankly, I do not believe that one exists.

Human farmers give cows hormones for a variety of reasons some of which are:

To produce offspring at similar times. Which allows the farmers to prepare for many births at one time, allowing them to give similar feeding rations in line with their stage of pregnancy and after birth of the calf.

Easier management of reproduction in cows.

Allows the farmers to improve the �quality� of the oocyte shed at ovulation.

The sex of the embryo can easily be pre-determined - male animals are worthless to dairy farmers (unless needed as a 'stud' bull), pedigree females are very valuable.

By growing and then splitting the embryos ('cloning') the farmer can freeze the spare embryos. Some years later they can see the performance of the calves and decide which of their identical 'sisters' the farmer wishes to use. These can then be implanted and so guarantee the highest quality of herd - bizarrely producing identical 'twins' some years apart in age and with different birth mothers!

Is it possible that aliens have similar applications for these glandular chemicals?

Humans use plants and animals as chemical factories for medicine because they can produce complex chemicals far more easily and efficiently than if they were artificially synthesized. This frees up lab space among other things. It may be that the aliens are doing the same thing and simply harvesting reproductive hormones and other agents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join