It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in a world based on pre-concieved ideas and motives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Now i wasnt sure to put this here but thinkin to it now, how this is my current belief and philosophy, i tohught this would be a good place to put it.

This world is a big place and we as humans only have a moderate understanding of it. to me, we hav only scratched the surface of what lies beyond our reach. Just the other day, i read about the time distortions-time jumps, that some people have been experienceing in an article i read yesterday, if i could find it i would have put a link to it or provided some external information to it.

what im saying is this website (and alot of people on it) has made me realize(more) that what we believe as "unexplainable" is just another hidden mystery in this world that we havnt found completely understandable evidence for yet.

one of the many articles that made me think this was the one stated above about time distorion experiences and:

This one about the power of human intention.

But what has also contributed to this belief, was quantum mechanics, i know a little bit about that and quantum entaglement and that kina stuff, and as you probably already know a large amount of what we know about Quantum mechanics is not fully understood and unexplainable.

some people already believe that the Grey Alien species is living amoung us incognito which proves that there is alot more out there then meets the eye. Greys are said to be 10 times more technologicly and spiritually advanced then us, meaning theres a lot of truth and understanding we still have to find in the big universe.

this is my belief of what the world around us has to offer and i think we , as a species has the potential to find this higher understanding of whats out there.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A world where advanced grey aliens walk among us is a preconceived world as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: golden23

I am not sure I understand you.
But I think, maybe, this may be of some interest to you.
Here is a taste:

The 21st century is predicted to be the Century of Biology, a shift from the previous century dominated by physics. It seems fitting, then, to begin the century by turning the universe outside-in and unifying the foundations of science, not with imaginary strings that occupy equally imaginary unseen dimensions, but with a much simpler idea that is rife with so many shocking new perspectives that we are unlikely ever to see reality the same way again.

In the past few decades, major puzzles of mainstream science have forced a re-evaluation of the nature of the universe that goes far beyond anything we could have imagined. A more accurate understanding of the world requires that we consider it biologically centered. It’s a simple but amazing concept that Biocentrism attempts to clarify: Life creates the universe, instead of the other way around. Understanding this more fully yields answers to several long-held puzzles. This new model — combining physics and biology instead of keeping them separate, and putting observers firmly into the equation — is called biocentrism. Its necessity is driven in part by the ongoing attempts to create an overarching view, a theory of everything. Such efforts have now stretched for decades, without much success except as a way of financially facilitating the careers of theoreticians and graduate students.

Could the long-sought Theory of Everything be merely missing a component that was too close for us to have noticed? Some of the thrill that came with the announcement that the human genome had been mapped or the idea that we are close to understanding the “Big Bang” rests in our innate human desire for completeness and totality. But most of these comprehensive theories fail to take into account one crucial factor: We are creating them. It is the biological creature that fashions the stories, that makes the observations, and that gives names to things. And therein lies the great expanse of our oversight, that science has not confronted the one thing that is at once most familiar and most mysterious — consciousness. As Emerson wrote in “Experience,” an essay that confronted the facile positivism of his age: “We have learned that we do not see directly, but mediately, and that we have no means of correcting these colored and distorting lenses which we are, or of computing the amount of their errors. Perhaps these subject-lenses have a creative power; perhaps there are no objects.”

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

though i admit i should have corrected that in my original post, the fact that that is a pre-concieved idea add support to my belief

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

A lot of that is the basis of what i am talking about, i wasnt thinking so much about Biocentrism, but now that its out there i have to admit to giving some credit to it inadvertently. heres something that i think pertains to what im thinking of:

Some of the thrill that came with the announcement that the human genome had been mapped or the idea that we are close to understanding the “Big Bang” rests in our innate human desire for completeness and totality. But most of these comprehensive theories fail to take into account one crucial factor: We are creating them. It is the biological creature that fashions the stories, that makes the observations, and that gives names to things - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 21st century is predicted to be the Century of Biology, a shift from the previous century dominated by physics. It seems fitting, then, to begin the century by turning the universe outside-in and unifying the foundations of science, not with imaginary strings that occupy equally imaginary unseen dimensions, but with a much simpler idea that is rife with so many shocking new perspectives that we are unlikely ever to see reality the same way again. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This new model — combining physics and biology instead of keeping them separate, and putting observers firmly into the equation - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join