It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This article explores how our body is a holographic projection of our consciousness, and how we directly influence that hologram. It is said we have complete control over the physical health of our body. They explore the exact mechanism behind this principle and provide scientific evidence to back it up. So, how is this even possible?

themindunleashed.org...
HUMAN THOUGHT DETERMINES REALITY

One of the key principles of quantum physics is that our thoughts determine reality. Early in the 1900′s they proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt with an experiment called the double slit experiment. They found that the determining factor of the behavior of energy (‘particles’) at the quantum level is the awareness of the observer.

The quantum world behaves based on our decisions. This explains why psychics have a problem accurately seeing into the future sometimes, because it can change from the time they see it. We are truly, in every sense of the word, masters of creation because we decide what manifests out of the field of all-possibility and into our physical world.

The thing is, the quantum level of reality isn’t a local and insignificant aspect of creation. It is all around us, and it is the most fundamental level of creation aside from the unified field itself. The human energy field is interacting and influencing the quantum field all around us at all times and the energy of our beliefs and intentions are infused into our energy field because they are defined by the energy of our thoughts and emotions.
Thus the fusion of our thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and intentions, which I will call the human energy field for simplicity’s sake, is perpetually informing the quantum reality within us and around us at each moment of our existence.

And because reality is flashing in and out of existence (hypothetically at Planck time – 1044 times per second – as explained by The Resonance Project biophysicist William Brown), every time our reality oscillates between form, and the pure energy state of the field, our awareness which is constant and doesn’t flash in and out of existence informs the field what to reappear as when it makes its transition back to form at the quantum level.

Therefore each time we oscillate into formlessness, we have complete and total control and responsibility over what we choose with our attention to manifest out of the field in the next moment, and our power and ability to do so relies entirely what we believe, and on how we are feeling.

I think this is true. I have seen and heard numerous stories, and personally witnessed, where people have literally jumped from point A to point C to avoid an accident that could have been fatal.
I think the force of our thoughts have such an impact on the outcome of that moment, that it affects what manifests as the end result in the physical world.

A dramatic example of this is the case of Vittorio Michelli. In 1962 he was admitted to the Military Hospital of Verona, Italy with a large tumor on his left hip. The doctors knew that they could not help him, so his case was deemed hopeless and he was sent home without treatment, and after about 10 months his left hip bone had completely disintegrated. As a last resort, he traveled to Lourdes, France and bathed himself in the spring there (which is a Christian holy site famous for producing miracles).

Immediately he started feeling better, he regained his appetite, and bathed himself in the spring a few more times before he left. After a few months of being home he felt such a powerful sense of well-being that he urged the doctors to x-ray him again, and they were astonished to find that his tumor had shrunk. Over the next several months they kept a close watch on him, and his X-rays showed that his tumor kept on shrinking, until it was gone. And once his tumor disappeared, his hipbone started regenerating.

Two months later he was walking, and several years later his hip bone had completely healed. The Vatican’s Medical Commission, in their official report said:

“A remarkable reconstruction of the iliac bone and cavity has taken place. The X-rays made in 1964, 1965, 1968, and 1969 confirm categorically and without doubt that an unforeseen and even overwhelming bone reconstruction has taken place of a type unknown in the annals of world medicine.” (The Holographic Universe, p.107)

Ordinarily this would be called a miracle, and indeed it is. But I find this miraculous, showing the true power of human intention and belief that it displays.

I read another story a few years ago where a man had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. He was used in a research study without his knowledge to see how the power of suggestion affected the outcome of his condition.
He was told his cancer was going into remission. He immediately started feeling better, and within a short period he was up and feeling as good as new. The doctors showed him the cancer was gone on x-rays.
About six months later, the doctors told him it had come back, although it hadn't. The man immediately started getting sick and died within a couple of weeks, although there was no physical reason to cause it.
I don't have a link to that story, I just remember reading it in a science article.

If our bodies are a projection of consciousness, then our consciousness would create an energetic blueprint which our atoms and molecules align with to create our bodies. There is highly suggestive evidence of the existence of this energetic blueprint (or human energy field) in the new research on DNA which proves that it transmits, receives, and thus reads energy directly from the field.

So, I think what we all need to do is see ourselves as being healthy, and we will be, according to this article. But our belief has to be STRONG.

Here's to our health!

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Placebo... safe and effective. I'll take two.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
From my point of view.

The Placebo and twin Nocebo effect.

Intention->manifestation with chi/light flow tools like Reiki, both helps by adding the chi to the body so that the placebo effect/self healing increases on a quantum level, while calming the person and feel like it is being taken care of increasing the self healing again since the body self heals very well when it is relaxed instead of fight/flight mode.

Normally the pulsating energy is thought as most beneficial while hot, very hot, cold are lower level need of the body. I am not strongly empathic so I just push chi when I do Reiki in my family and let it self find where it is supposed to go. I know others who are better at knowing where to put their hands for higher effect.

You can manifest extreme changes but normally people are very skeptic on promising the extreme changes since people doing for instance Reiki cannot guarantee that extreme. The less you believe in materialism the more open your consciousness mind is to the probability of a manifestation and therefore manifestation is more probable to occur.
edit on 19-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Great thread Sled!

S&F
I was looking for some more information on this subject this weekend, and then here you go creating a thread about it.
Synchronicity at its best.

I'm interested to see what others think.
Would meditation be helpful in this case?
For healing/cleansing I usually visualize water scenes.
I was just wondering what other ATS members think.

edit on 19/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Basically what the book The Secret is about. or is it? Idk it just reminded me of that book for some reason. Anyways though I heard a different yet similar story on ATS about this, it is pretty cool but someone did say its all just theories not fact. Id like to believe its true though. Nice

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth
Read the article. It's true, with scientific evidence to back it up.

Great thread, Sled. S&F

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Consciousness is a projection of the body, which has been proved through injury, narcotics, and countless other avenues through which consciousness can be distorted by manipulating the body's normal function.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great Find!!!

S&F!!!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Nice find sled. More and more evidence that what we see, doesn't really exist.

What happens when the observer itself, figures that out? :-)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I believe it Sled, I work with a guy who is in his late fifties and has been dealing with some major eye issues. He has already had a failed stint, and had major pressure being put on his optic nerve. If nothing changed he would eventually go blind in that eye. His doctor wanted to do another even more extensive procedure, however when he went to his checkup appt last week the doctor was shocked to find that his eye pressure had dropped to the lowest point in 20 years, and this is just from having been checked back in February.

What his doctor doesn't know is that my coworker and friend has been attending energy workshops in between those two appts. His last workshop was a profound experience for him, he told me how he was the class guinea pig and the teacher regressed him to past lives where he had enjoyable lifetimes. He went through different lifetimes and explained what he was seeing and experiencing. He said it felt very real in every sense. The experience that stood out to me was when he explained being in this cave where there was molten lava, out of the lava appeared a snake like object who told him to let go of his fears. He looked at me dead in the eye and told me how he's been afraid all of his life, even about trivial stuff, and I could sense that there was a weight that was being lifted off of him.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Nice find sled. More and more evidence that what we see, doesn't really exist.

What happens when the observer itself, figures that out? :-) - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suppose he'll be able to run through walls. But then again, he wouldn't exist anyways so what's the point?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Exodus 3
14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.

John 8
58 Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!"

Looks like science may finally be catching up to what some people were saying thousands of years ago. Unfortunately those people's words have been twisted to mean something else though.

I AM! The Alpha and Omega, the everlasting God called consciousness, where everything arises.

Anyone who's interested in this field of study should look up biocentrism.
edit on 5/19/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
I believe it Sled, I work with a guy who is in his late fifties and has been dealing with some major eye issues. He has already had a failed stint, and had major pressure being put on his optic nerve. If nothing changed he would eventually go blind in that eye. His doctor wanted to do another even more extensive procedure, however when he went to his checkup appt last week the doctor was shocked to find that his eye pressure had dropped to the lowest point in 20 years, and this is just from having been checked back in February.

What his doctor doesn't know is that my coworker and friend has been attending energy workshops in between those two appts. His last workshop was a profound experience for him, he told me how he was the class guinea pig and the teacher regressed him to past lives where he had enjoyable lifetimes. He went through different lifetimes and explained what he was seeing and experiencing. He said it felt very real in every sense. The experience that stood out to me was when he explained being in this cave where there was molten lava, out of the lava appeared a snake like object who told him to let go of his fears. He looked at me dead in the eye and told me how he's been afraid all of his life, even about trivial stuff, and I could sense that there was a weight that was being lifted off of him.

That's amazing! Thank you for sharing his story.

Validation!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thank you. I found this information about Robert Lanza and his new book. Looks very interesting for those who want to dig a little deeper.

www.robertlanza.com...

“An extraordinary mind . . . Having interviewed some of the most brilliant minds in the scientific world, I found Dr. Robert Lanza’s insights into the nature of consciousness original and exciting. His theory of biocentrism is consistent with the most ancient traditions of the world which say that consciousness conceives, governs, and becomes a physical world. It is the ground of our Being in which both subjective and objective reality come into existence.” —Deepak Chopra, Bestselling Author (heralded by Time magazine as one of the top heroes and icons of the century).

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Fantastic thread S+F!

This must be what spiritual healers do....somehow access the inbetween moments.

Sorry to be a Stargate geek, but this also reminds me of Teal'c, in the series his state of Kel nor reem, enabled the symbiote inside of him to heal and balance....which just goes to show the information has been around, so this is more a forgotten element of consciouness.

I wonder what those inbetween moments would look like...if only we could access them.

edit on 19-5-2014 by solargeddon because: My post made no sense

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What an awesome thread! You just keep setting the bar higher and higher, Sled!
S$F

I always say 'Happiness is a CHOICE.' Looks like there are a lot more choices people need to be aware that they are making!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Oh yes, it's been around a looooooong time!

I'm glad to see science is finally catching up.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you, Nugget.
I try.

Yes, we need to spread the word. I think more and more people are becoming aware of the power of their mind these days.
I just hope they use it in positive ways, instead of negative.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this is much what the first chinese philosophers, daoists, said.

forget the rip off other cultures and ideas book 'the secret' its a scam designed to bilk you out of money.

tao te ching will teach you the same things.
let go of labels, observe without classification.

everything is nothing.
void is the natural state of all things.

manifestation of reality is from our minds.o
edit on 5-19-14 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

"One of the key principles of quantum physics is that our thoughts determine reality. Early in the 1900′s they proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt with an experiment called the double slit experiment."

The quantum world behaves based on our decisions.

Sorry, but there is no scientific evidence that confirms this. The double slit experiment is not about decisions of the observer, it is only about the observer's capacity to know an outcome.

Decisions have little to do with quantum physics (as we know it).

I don't doubt that a conscious being's thoughts may have a direct effect on outcomes, but there is no scientific evidence that suggests this. This is a misinterpretation of experiments like "the double slit experiment" and "the quantum eraser experiment". Those experiments only suggest that the observer's ability to know "which path" information causes a wave to decohere into a path based on probability, which in the case of the double slit experiment, would be 50/50.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join