It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiya! Long time lurker. Not anymore!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I have a question for anyone in Colorado. I recently moved to northern CO and I'd like to plan a UFO spotting camping trip. I was wondering if any members recommend any good locations or hot spots I should check out. I've seen a UFO before back in Kansas but I believe it was man made. It was silent, slow and massive blacking out a large portion of the sky. Diamond like in shape. It was completely black as well. Anyway if anyone has any suggestions for camping locations or known hot spots for UFOs please let me know. Thank you everyone. Glad to be here! Love & Light to all!!!

edit on 3-6-2014 by NiteLiteSpirit333 because: MT

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NiteLiteSpirit333

Hi, welcome to non-lurky ATS. It's very nice to meet you!
Best of luck with your trip, I hope you have some good photos to share with us when you get back.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Greetings you lurker you. I lurked for two years before I joined ! Let us know what you see on your trip.
cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiteLiteSpirit333
I've seen a UFO before back in Kansas but I believe it was man made. It was silent, slow and massive blacking out a large portion of the sky. Diamond like in shape. It was completely black as well.

Hm, like this?

Laser-propeled aircraft (manmade)

Or was it more like this?

Photo of UFO mysteriously vanishes from ministry

edit on 3-6-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello there.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh welcome.

Here is your complementary Tin Foil Hat and a subscription to government watch list(mandatory).

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

NiteLiteSpirit333, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Have fun camping!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

It looked more like the second picture. It was moving very slowly. I watched it for probably 5 minutes before it cruised off out of sight. If only I had some pictures. I'll try to get on Paint tomorrow and create the shape I saw. It was so big and no noise. I was so confused by what I saw and I started researching this stuff. Btw I believe I saw this craft in July 2010.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

edit on 4-6-2014 by NiteLiteSpirit333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Welcome to the party!! Look forward to seeing you in the forums

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Welcome! I just joined myself. Trying to figure out the odds and ends of this site. A bit overwhelming. Have a great camping trip! Hope you snag some good pictures

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi Nitelite. I am also recently promoted from lurker to non-lurker. Have fun on your quest. Let us know how it goes.

Mura

new topics

top topics

join