It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg actually talks nukes, euro nationalism and… Barack Obama – leak

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The second Bilderberg meeting, which reported in MSM, had begun.

The officially released agenda of the prestigious Bilderberg club meeting is not true, claims RT show host Daniel Estulin, a longtime watcher of the ‘secret world govt’ group. He says he obtained the real agenda for this year’s gathering in Copenhagen.
An insider leaked the list of talking points for the ongoing Bilderberg conference to the investigative journalist last week, he said. The list has nine items, seven of which he shared:

RT leak

1) Nuclear diplomacy and the deal with Iran currently in the making.
2) Gas deal between Russia and China.
3) Rise of nationalist moods in Europe.
4) EU internet privacy regulations.
5) Cyberwarfare and its potential effect on internet freedoms.
6) From Ukraine to Syria, Barack Obama’s foreign policy.
7) Climate change.
8) ?
9) ?

Why Estulin shared only seven topics?

The rest the oil price and bank crisis 2.0?

The Bilderberg Group is a six-decades-old club for some of the world’s most influential individuals, politicians, officials, businessmen, academics and European royalty, regularly gathering to discuss global policy issues. Critics accuse them of acting as a shadow unelected government, would-be rulers of the world, which take decisions affecting billions of people behind closed doors, with little regard for the needs or wishes of the general population.

Bilderberg made its official agenda public this year, it contains topics like “the new architecture of the Middle East,” “Ukraine” and “The future of democracy and the middle class trap.”

What they are planning for us next year?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't think, personally, that this Bilderberg stuff is anyhwere near as sinister as some people seem to think - although I can absolutely see why you might form that opinion.

This said - I do find iit both faintly amusing and nauseating that Privacy Regulations are set to be discussed in a setting much more private than any of the attendees would wish for the world outside that room.

edit on 31-5-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus
its a bunch of rich guys sitting around smoking cigars,drinking cognac,playing with hookers,etc. Kinda like a republican convention in Vegas.

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

You really think that the most wealthy and influential people on the planet get together just to play cards and smoke cigars?

I guess that's why they never allow journalism coverage and the security is always through the roof. Top secret cognac drinking is the culprit.

I'm not naive enough to believe that for two seconds.

edit on 31-5-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yeap, I wish it was that naive...but it's not. Those guys are serious and that list sounds very credible. Think of them as a trend setters. Although, they are just a part of something much bigger...
edit on 31-5-2014 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nothing near as sinister as some people seem to think? I think most people can't even imagine how seriously evil the talks between these psychopathic EL-ites (god-men) are. These are the ones planning for a scientifically controlled humanity under a totalitarian one world government to be established no matter what the cost. These people are responsible for murdering millions by creating and financing wars, the manufacturing of AIDS and Ebola and the poison you call food.

Every time they come together there will be an insider coming out with leaks of talking points. Don't believe it, it's a decoy. They feed you some horse # so you have something to repeat and can spent your time in meaningless discussions while they CON-coct their plans of action for the coming year.

This is a meeting we are allowed to know about. It's partly a show, making you believe they only meet once a year. This is where the real decisions are made. The G20 for example is nothing compared with these guys. The G20 is a meeting of puppets just pleasing their masters.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I remember reading rumours about $150 oil price, and "they" did not reach their target:

Or just change their opinion after short gambling?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think the fact that a meeting involving heads of state, industrialists, corporation owners and royalty is ignored by the vast majority of the mainstream media is suspicious in itself.

Even The Guardians reports(one of the only UK papers to be covering it) are of a satirical nature. Seems like no real investigative journalism comes from the media over Bilderberg. Yet they are all over Davos and the G20.

Although some were calling for RT to be banned as a source on ATS, at least it will cover Bilderberg. One reason why it shouldn't be banned IMO.

It might not be a secret cabal ruling the world, but it still deserves scrutiny and highlighting. Especially when our elected officials are there, yet it won't be registered by the MPs who attend no questions will answered regarding what was discussed. And they wonder why no one trusts them anymore and are voting for alternative parties in Europe.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
I don't think, personally, that this Bilderberg stuff is anyhwere near as sinister as some people seem to think - although I can absolutely see why you might form that opinion.

This said - I do find iit both faintly amusing and nauseating that Privacy Regulations are set to be discussed in a setting much more private than any of the attendees would wish for the world outside that room.

One thing stands out to me. It's illegal. I cn't find the statute right now, but it's something to the effect of our leaders no being allowed to make private agreements and essentially treaties.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The last two discussions were probably candidates for the next United States presidency.

Just saying.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: giacobopietro
Nothing near as sinister as some people seem to think? I think most people can't even imagine how seriously evil the talks between these psychopathic EL-ites (god-men) are. These are the ones planning for a scientifically controlled humanity under a totalitarian one world government to be established no matter what the cost. These people are responsible for murdering millions by creating and financing wars, the manufacturing of AIDS and Ebola and the poison you call food.

Yeah - this is what I don't think they're doing, if I'm honest.

Don't get me wrong - it sucks that this groups and it's self interest exists - but I don't believe they're doing any of the things you describe.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Violations of the Logan Act described.

Bilderberg Meeting is Illegal

What is the Director of the NSA, Army General Keith B. Alexander, doing attending Bilderberg 2012? How can he get away with this? Without the authority of the United States he cannot participate especially being a uniformed military officer and if he does it is at least a violation of the Logan Act.

General Alexander, director of NSA is attending Bilderberg 2012. Does Congress know?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I did see Dietrich Samson on the list of the invited too.. He is a former dutch Greenpeace activist gone into politics. If I am not mistaken his presence at the bilderberg meeting will mean that he will become president of Holland in the near future.

Thee bilderberg guys are becoming so predicatable...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yeah if that's the real agenda then its not particularly sinister.

Its something I would want to talk about with fellow politicians and businessmen and so they should.

Honestly if this is the case then they should outright publish the agenda every year but let them have there secret meeting.
edit on 31-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: giacobopietro

Yeah - this is what I don't think they're doing, if I'm honest.

Don't get me wrong - it sucks that this groups and it's self interest exists - but I don't believe they're doing any of the things you describe.

I get it man, sometimes truth is difficult to take. People would have to de-program themselves from a lifetime indoctrination.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

He is better for them than Geert Wilders? I see only one attendee from Netherland in 2010 in military section, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, former Secretary General of NATO:

List of Bilderberg participants

From my country the official participant is a former one-year IMF-puppet president: Gordon Bajnai. I think he worth nothing.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Of course it isn't. That's why they've always hidden their meetings and kept secret what was being discussed. When the world's richest people decide collectively they want something rest assured it will most likely happen. When the lives of billions are going to be affected by the decisions they make it seems to me the public has a right to know.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

'THE MIDDLE CLASS TRAP'??

What we should all aspire to is being middle class and now it's a trap? I always thought it was where the vast majority SHOULD be. It's a launching point for the ambitious and those who want to demonstrate their abilities in more mundane fields without undue suffering. It's where we obtain values that are sensible and qualities that exhibit social coherence.

It's not a grease trap it's a platform.

Who the eff are these guys? Who does their PR and Agendas?

The middle class is the engine of rational economics and stability. Comfort is addicting and may quell the enterprising spirits but so does pampering and its opposite poverty.

Elitists scum at best...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't know what goes on but, if we were to take Denis Healey at his word, namely : he set up these meetings to allow various leaders around the world to discuss matters without having to watch what they say. I would say it's working.

Now I can understand the need for leaders to be able to say to one another "you are off your freaking head" without having to worry about press headlines!

The ironic thing is the very secrecy that allows them freedom to speak openly to one another nails them to cross of lies, deceipt and conspiracy with everyone else.

Who knows ?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I remember ten years ago if you brought up the Bilderbergs or the Rothschild etc. you were instantly branded a nut it was as far out on the average persons psyche as a top secret government project to spy on you, oh how things have changed now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join