It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV/AIDS: Proven Genocide Against Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
HIV/AIDS has always been a whispered conspiracy amongst the Black American community. These days its rarely discussed or acknowledged and streams more like a taboo in hushed circles. The creation and inception of the disease has been something viewed upon as a government biological agent that was designed to kill off as many people of African descent as possible. While topics of conversation about HIV/AIDS seemingly now only pop up in all white film productions like The Normal Heart, it is a runaway train out of control amongst the black population within the United States and the majority of African countries alike.

I must admit that a disease that initially began as a "gay cancer" as primarily an illness of the gay diaspora of white men in 1979 that initially turned into a black pandemic 25 years later had me curious as to its evolution as a potential weapon of created genocide and its intended victim. Keep in mind, the US is no stranger to infecting black people with STDs without their knowledge or consent - refer to the infamous Tuskegee Experiment (of Macon County GA residents for more info). Ergo, it wouldn't be a far stretch of the imagination for anybody especially blacks in America to think that a illness like HIV/AIDS that spread so rapidly and quickly from one race/gender/sexual preference to a perceived exclusivity amongst people of color could be a biological weapon.

Dr. Boyd Graves (STATE ORIGIN: The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS) and Dr. Alan Cantwell (The Secret Origin of AIDS and HIV) have spent twenty years researching AIDS, and being able to definitely prove the origins of AIDS. According to both of their research, AIDS was a biological agent created at Fort Dietrick, Maryland. The green monkey theory is a fantasy creation; their independent research proved that three groups were targeted for injection, the homosexual community (which was in the midst of a revolution in the 1970s both sexually and politically), black Americans, and Central African peoples of the Congo and bordering countries. The method of release was in steps; the first step was infection through US sponsored "free Hepatitis B vaccination" campaigns that were distributed in NYC and San Francisco exclusively to the white male homosexual demographic. The guidelines for the vaccine were so specific, minorities and admitted bisexual people were turned away from getting it. The first AIDS cases were reported in 1979 on both US coasts, a few months after the conclusion of the free vaccine. Since Hepatitis B was a high risk for homosexual men in a era of no common condom usage, thousands unknowingly signed up and were infected. This breaks the myth that the French Airline man singlehandedly infected the world. Based on the findings of Dr. Graves documents, the "Hepatitis B Vaccine Study" actively recruited promiscuous single white gay men as the chosen demographic to spread the disease. By 1981 the "gay cancer" was a epidemic, taking gay men out extremely quickly. Meanwhile halfway on the otherside of the world, the World Health Organization had begun a "Smallpox Vaccine Campaign" to infect and by 1982 cases began springing up in the Congo, Uganda, and Kenya at a much more accelerated rate than in the United States. That definitely dispels the green monkey theory that was commonly used to explain its origins.

Dr. Graves in his findings discovered that all people of color (people who have melanin based on African descent) have a gene called CCR5. the unique thing about this gene is that HIV looks for this receptor as a means to infect the body. On the flip side, his findings also show that ten percent of Northern European descent people have inherited a mutated variation of CCR5 aptly called CCR5-Delta32 (which can only be inherited from both parents DNA). CCR5-Delta32, based on Dr. Graves research, fully BLOCK the transmission of the HIV virus. Caucasians who have inherited only one copy of the CCR5-Delta32 gene have upwards of 70% reduced HIV infection rate.

www.boydgraves.com...

In 1977, a secret federal virus program produced 15,000 gallons of AIDS. The record reveals the United States was represented by Dr. Robert Gallo and the USSR was represented by Dr. Novakhatsky of the diabolical Ivanosky Institute. On August 21, 1999, the world first saw the flowchart of the plot to thin the Black Population. The 1971 AIDS flowchart coordinates over 20,000 scientific papers and fifteen years of progress reports of a secret federal virus development program. The epidemiology of AIDS is an identical match to the "research logic" identified in the five section foldout. The flowchart is page 61 of Progress Report #8 (1971) of the Special Virus program of the United States of America. We today, challenge world scientists to discussion of this document find.

If you research Dr. Graves research, you can find his postings of the 1971 flow chart for the US Special Virus Program (1965-1978) that essentially tracks an unnamed lab-created virus from it's "inception" to mass "dissemination". This unnamed virus follows the EXACT same trajectory as the AIDS virus. (U.S. Patent 5,676,977). The 1978 report of the development of AIDS flowchart conclusively proves a secret federal plot to create a cancer that can target their kill. Dr. Graves in the African American AIDS 2000 conference presented his research that January and the following month Congress refused to comment on the documents that any of it was going on.

www.rense.com...

Dr. Cantwell's research is in a similiar vein. AIDS' foundation goes back to the Nixon administration. In October 1971, Nixon announced the US Army's BioWarfare Labs by Fort Dietrick would be converted to the Frederick Cancer Research Center to learn more about its development, life cycle, and subsequent cure. The primary contractor for the facility was Litton Bionetics. Their mission was to have large scale production of cancer causing agents and suspected viruses to meet consistent research needs on a continuing basis. Special attention was given to primate viruses (the alleged African source of HIV) and the successful propagation of significant amounts of human candidate viruses.Candidate viruses were animal or human viruses that might be capable of intiating human cancers. And primate cancer-causing viruses were adapted to 'normal' human cells. A steady supply of research animals (monkeys, chimpanzees, mice, and cats) was necessary, which resulted in the establishment of breeding colonies for the Special Virus Cancer Program (The SVCP ran from 1962-1977 and marshalled many of the nation's finest virologists, biochemists, immunologists, molecular biologists, and epidemiologists, at the most prestigious institutions in a coordinated attempt to assess the role of viruses in causing human cancer. Many of the top AIDS scientists, including Dr. Robert Gallo (the co-discoverer of HIV), Myron (Max) Essex (of "cat AIDS" fame), and Peter Duesberg (who claims HIV is not the cause of AIDS), were connected with the Program.. Healthy animals were shipped in from various parts of the world for breeding purposes and experimentation; and virus-infected animals were shipped out again to various labs.

to be continued...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow I had no idea ! Great thread !

I would like to get more info on this

US sponsored "free Hepatitis B vaccination" campaigns that were distributed in NYC and San Francisco exclusively to the white male homosexual demographic

S+F

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Other researchers are convinced that these vaccine experiments served as the vehicle through which HIV was "introduced" into the gay population in America. Nevertheless, AIDS scientists have downplayed any connection of AIDS with the vaccine. In the book "AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic" published in 1988 is unclassified evidence that Patient Zero of 1987 (the gay Frech Airline guy) couldn't have possibly brought AIDS to America.

www.indiadivine.org... man-made-origin-of-aids-alan-cantwell/

In QUEER BLOOD: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot, Dr. Cantwell explains as the SVCP was winding down due to inconclusive cancer findings and unwanted attention, thousands of homosexual white men were unknowingly signing up to be injected for AIDS. His hypothesis follows Dr. Graves in this regard, and he takes even more detail into explaining how the fake Hepatitis B vaccines were medical experiments that would make major cities be ground zero for the illness. People are still scared about taking the Hepatitis B vaccine because of its original connection to gay men and AIDS. Dr. Cantwell gives quite a bit of documentation from older physicians account of the experimental vaccine being made from the pooled blood serum of infected homosexuals. AIDS first erupted in gays living in New York City in 1979 a few months after the experiment began in Manhattan. The astounding and statistically significant fact is that 20% of the gay men who volunteered for the hepatitis B experiment in New York were discovered to be HIV-positive in 1980 (a year before AIDS became "official" in 1981). This would mean that Manhattan men had the highest incidence of HIV anywhere in the world, including Africa, the supposed birthplace of HIV and AIDS. The fact is that definite, proven cases of AIDS in Africa would not appear until 1982. After the fall of the homosexuals in America, with literally quick and massive deaths within the very political, revolution homosexual community, a lot of changes happened in the States. Personal freedoms were stripped, for those that remember. ALL THE BATH HOUSES WERE FORCED CLOSED. That was at a time the pinnacle of the gay community, as well as a social constraint. Literally between 1979-1985 its safe to say an attack was occurring on a group of American citizens that had fought like hell to be accepted and had enjoyed a tremendous amount of political freedoms in the 1970s. Reagen really didn't focus it as much of a concern hence the term AIDSGATE.

In the midst of this, Black Americans were going through a similiar attack via the spread and flow of Crack Cocaine into black neighborhoods with full support by the CIA (not trying to get off topic, but research this, they admitted it in Watts). This destabilized the black family, the black community, and turned black neighborhoods into all out war zones from the drug trade. Enter AIDS/HIV. All black people have the CCR5 gene, a fact that was exploited. They are hundreds of times more likely to contract HIV than white people. The HIV virus did not come from monkeys. HIV is identical to the ESP-1 virus, derived from a sheep virus in Iceland, developed under the SVCP. (Check out US House Resolution 15090 page 193. The government got $10 million to develop a “synthetic biological agent” to “deplete the immune system”.) HIV/AIDS explodes in the penal system at the same time that Mandatory Minimums are being used to disenfranchise blacks in America. HIV/AIDS spreads with no prevention or even discussions within the black community until the high profile death of Arthur Ashe and the infection of Magic Johnson.

Rock Hudson (white actor), Arthur Ashe (black heterosexual tennis pro) and Ryan White (white kid, think he was 12) was America finding out on the low that the contamination amongst heterosexuals was done deliberately by 10 years of blood transfusions. Keep in mind from my previous paragraph, neighborhoods becoming war zones, massive shootings definitely had the potential for a tremendous increase in blood transfusions. This was the beginning Step Two of infiltrating the second demographic and letting the spinning wheel stop where it may. There is no way they can have plausible deniability - TPTB knew the blood was tainted, and there is significant documentation from the French Research done (when they were the first to have a cure, a fact America took them to court over and caused a hullabaloo for years over) that shows that the CDC knew as early as 1980 that the blood being used by hospitals was not being tested for "agents". There is a US Patent cure they refuse to release but the French helped Rock Hudson, he just didn't finish the treatment cycle to completion and his remission ended due to the aggression of the virus. Even Magic Johnson has spent quite a bit of money on French treatments and we see he looks very healthy. Check uspto.gov (the US Patent and Trademark Organization website) and search for US patent number 5676977.

The government knows: In 2001 "The ReBuilding America's Defenses" from the Project of a New American Century policy was released, with a quote on page 60: "advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." www.informationclearinghouse.info... es.pdf

There is a lot of questions and answers about this thing that have been going on for quite some time. Even what AIDS is hasn't been discussed (pretty much a type of herpes mixed with something else) nor the fact there is a connection with Agent Orange affected Vietnam Vets having the exact same symptoms as the early AIDS patients (which my father served and always felt they injected them via vaccination with some illness). A lot of Dr. Graves' work has been taken offline, surprisingly a lot of Dr. Cantwell's work has survived. Some may say its a hoax, its not happening but just recently in New York the Army released a biological agent in NYC without informing the public. www.democracynow.org...

The Homeland Security Department last month released what they said was nontoxic gas into New York’s Grand Central Station to trace how chemicals might flow through the terminal in a terrorist attack. We speak with biological and chemical terrorism expert Leonard Cole, who asks what this "nontoxic gas" actually was. He wrote a book about how–in the 1950s and 1960s, U.S. government scientists ran a series of tests to determine how easy it would be to expose large numbers of people to a lethal bacteria.

I just know that AIDS is upplayed for one demographic, downplayed for another, and then in the midst of everybody getting comfortable with it, another weird STD comes out (HPV), which nobody I've asked even heard of it before 2008, comes on the horizon backed by vaccinations exclusively for girls only...sound familiar? Do I think AIDS is a biological weapon, YES. Do I think the US government created it, YES.

edit on 29-5-2014 by ArchPlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
AIDS is not a race, gender, specific disease. it's a result of our international connections with one another. Species used to be confined to a specific region, which slowly found their way to new areas, and regions of the planet, some became extinct, some moved on. But it always found a way to 'fix' itself over time.

With mass procreation comes mutations, disease, other forms of life, etc. at rapid rates. This is how evolution works at it's finest. And those who disagree with me, one the fact of evolution, I'd love to hear otherwise. AIDS is a global threat to humanity, but we can control it, which no other species of lifeform on this planet has been able to accomplish. Question is. how badly as an interconnected species do we want to contain this?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

I will tell you this, when I was studying biology back in the 1980's the double phd professor whom taught us and whom was also a greenpeace member and activist (He turned down several head hunting pharmaceutical company's in the states as he regarded there work as unethical) brought up a diagram of what was then know of the hiv virus, Immediately he said "I belive this to be artifical and an engineered virus due to it's complexity and it is too perfect, but I can not teach you that it is only my own opinion", he then mentioned that if it was artifical then over time it would weaken and several weaker strain's would appear, this has happened in that there is now a weaker strain becoming prevalent (weaker but just as incurable and deadly).

An aquantance whom met some german's back in the late 1970's said that a german doctor whom she knew had told her to be careful and because she was a little free but he liked her that she should never sleep with a black man because there was going to be a new disease to control the population and it would begin in africa.

I can not flesh it out any more but what I have told you here is true, now weather it is right or not is another matter but I do believe if they wanted to cure it they could, the virus is a RNA or DNA fragment in a enzymatic protein shell and working to block it's protien based enzymes would slow cell infection while working to create an enzyme that would attack that virus own enzymatic shell would kill the virus.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There are also stronger strains. So that sort of kills that. It did not get weaker. It changed. Some of those changes made it stronger, some weaker. Same as every other virus.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh I'm sure it's part of population control. They call that the culling of the herd to the elites.

I learned this a long time ago and I'm appalled there are people out there willing to go this far. Or I should say psychos they earned the name.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer Ergo, it wouldn't be a far stretch of the imagination for anybody especially blacks in America to think that a illness like HIV/AIDS that spread so rapidly and quickly from one race/gender/sexual preference to a perceived exclusivity amongst people of color could be a biological weapon.

So you can't see a path or correlation in all this? A disease that started in Africa for many decades to then spread rapidly among the gay community due to their sexual lifestyle from what many say was started from a gay flight attendant ground zero, infecting up to 600 all by himself. To further spread from shared drug use, gay/straight prostitution intermixing behaviors that tends to be the heaviest in the poorer communities, that also have a high black population. Not to forget that poor areas also tend to have a level of ignorance/uncaring attitude that hasn't helped to stop further spreading of the disease.

I'm sure demographics has had nothing to do with it all...hehe

edit on 30-5-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

I am tired, and probably a little cranky. Please forgive me if I am a bit too abrupt.

Some believe that HIV is a 'conspiracy' or that it is 'man-made'. A recent survey carried out in the US for example, identified a significant number of African Americans who believe HIV was manufactured as part of a biological warfare programme, designed to wipe out large numbers of black and homosexual people. Many say this was done under the auspices of the US federal 'Special Cancer Virus Program' (SCVP), possibly with the help of the CIA. Linked in to this theory is the belief that the virus was spread (either deliberately or inadvertently) to thousands of people all over the world through the smallpox inoculation programme, or to gay men through Hepatitis B vaccine trials. While none of these theories can be definitively disproved, the evidence given to back them up is usually based upon supposition and speculation, and ignores the clear link between SIV and HIV or the fact that the virus has been identified in people as far back as 1959.

www.avert.org...

I kind of wished you had found a conspiracy, I need a good one. I do admire your work, though.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Facts tend to be ignored in threads like these. Hope I am wrong .. but expect these same people to talk about the same conspiracy regardless of whether or not it's proven wrong.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Dear OccamsRazor04,

Thanks for the head's up. I don't usually spend much time in conspiracy threads, so I'm especially grateful for the help of an experienced guide.

I suppose the approved thing to do is sit back and watch, and keep my snickers to myself.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
The first known cases were in NYC and San Francisco with white gay men. But everything else, lol spot on.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The same thing was said about the Tuskeegee Experiment. Facts about that are still being found out, even though we know that was a "conspiracy" for many many decades.

IMHO the US government will never admit to it, they have to be caught to have it exposed. What facts that are out are few and far between, those that release them seem to get caught under the rug. What we do know is the US was adamant about challenging the French on "the cure" and spent a considerable effort trying to make them cease and desist.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FraZZleD38

Can you imagine what a dreadful place the world would be if only the Elites were left living here?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Surprised you didn't tell me hiv could be cured with colloidal silver. So bogus. The real conspiracy is why are they just now making condoms that fit some black people. You think shaq can find a condom that fits?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here is what I posted in a similar discussion called, "HIV/AIDS the disease that never was"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How does this explain the article I read back in summer of 1978 or 79?

It was in the science section of the Detroit News or the Free Press (they were separate newspapers then). The article was titled, "Killer Cell" and had a drawing of a round virus looking "cell". The article described a biological weapon developed by the U.S. military to disrupt the human immune system by attacking the "killer" T-Cell. I remember the article very clearly and have a friend that showed me the article that would remember it. I have seen a couple of believable reports that traced the development of this weapon from the 1940s onward as well.

There was the rumors that Luc Montagnier developed it in Africa creating the first human cases, or that President Regan released it to infect drug users and homosexuals with the belief that it would stay in the target population and not spread. I'm not a supporter of either of these theories, just putting them out there.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And yet the population continues to grow. Guess it didn't work. Why introduce a deadly virus in HIV which led to AIDS only to find a medical solution within ten years time, to pretty much ensure the HIV virus does not lead to AIDS?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

You are absolutely right, of course. Still, I wish you hadn't mentioned it. Their AIDS conspiracy theory had pretty much collapsed, and now we have opened the door for the claim that "Behind it all was Big Pharma. the people who really profited from AIDS."

When that theory becomes heavily criticized, the cry will be that GMO foods contain a something or other that makes AIDS more virulent, and we must stop GMO foods.

By the way, did you know that GMO foods could only get a start in nature under conditions created by HAARP? HAARP is an alien technology given to us as a Trojan Horse to advance the spread of AIDS by changing atmospheric conditions, depopulation of the planet and the easing of the takeover of the planet.

(Oh, and it's all George W. Bush's fault) Now, see what you've done?

I haven't had my coffee yet, sorry.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

The conspiracy there is that Nonoxynol 9 condoms a few years ago was said to harbor more STDs than prevent. Most free clinic condoms are laced with the stuff.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

If you have a copy of the original newspaper I would love to read it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join