It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Good evening ATS. It is me. I have arrived.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: resistanceisfutile

Welcome, we have been expecting you, please, have a seat. Your handler should be along shortly.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome

Ill be back
edit on 29-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Are you the chick with the detachable head? Because if you are, we could make beautiful music together. I just have to be "properly stimulated."

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
L. Ron Hubbard? Is that you? What is your theton level?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Isn't it we have arrived? The Borg is a collective. So are we.

You will be absorbed. it is the will of Landru…

www.kethinov.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You're late. We've been waiting for you since Easter...

Des

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh no!!! The Borg are coming!!!! Where is 7 of 9 & Janeway when you need them? :p
(I'm actually watching Voyager for the first time & am on season 5.)

Welcome

edit on 29-5-2014 by Margana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Hello Resistanceisfutile!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Ask Before Assimilating Others!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

welcome!

Here is this for you.

and this just because.......

edit on 5 29 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Good day to you all.

It is nice to meet you all.

I have become aware I should introduce myself a little more in order to fit in within the community a little more. Although I thought I have arrived was enough.

ok, ok, ill drop the Borg act. Although It is part of my beliefs on our world today. I can't help but believe we have all been assimilated in todays world in order to be part of a collective, hence my name, and my avatar. I actually think the Borg mirrors the human race well. Im not trying to offend anyone, so please don't take that offensively.

About me, well ok. here is a list. I am an open book, I don't care much for hiding much about myself, as i'm not ashamed of what I am. I will simply write a list.

- Political Science Major
- Starting another degree in archaeology/anthropology
- religiously confused. personally If there is a God he can go to hell. (when filling out forms i tick the Jewish box)
- environmentalist (politically, and in activism)
- active member of Sea Shepherd
- Drug addict surviver
- self harmer surviver
- believe it or not, I'm a white european who has actually spent time in Inglewood, Compton and Hawthorne. long story.
- still suffer with multiple mental health issues. But, don't worry, I'm stable

- one mental issue i have is empathy. I lack empathy towards humans, yet have an unbearable amount of empathy at times towards nature.
- I don't believe science can proof everything, but i think science will proof me wrong
- I'm complicated
- believe in alien encounters here in on earth
- do not believe the government knows as much about UFO's and aliens as some people think.
- I don't believe Hitler died in the bunker.
- I don't believe freemasons are in anyway planning on world domination, but that doesn't mean I don't believe they are in high positions
- I don't believe there will be aWW3 in my life time
- when a nuclear war starts, it will bring the end of our species
- when our species comes to an end, the earth will finally be able to heal itself from the damage we have inflicted upon it
- I do believe humanity can safe itself, but only when we see ourselves as equal to the planet and its inhabitants
- I am writing my 3rd book. my other 2 are unfinished, which is the story of my life.

ill add to this later.

anything specific you would like to know, please ask! I will not hide anything

edit on 30-5-2014 by resistanceisfutile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Now you get Welcome Cookies...

I enjoyed reading your re-intro...I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I counted 13 things we have in common. I would advise you to work on your empathy towards humans. I know they can be horrible animals at times and this reflects badly on us all. There are still a lot of good apples in the barrel. We are a product of Nature, which you do claim to have empathy towards. I would also suggest not 'believing' in anything. Belief is a close cousin of ignorance. You either know something, or else it is "maybe, maybe not." Peace.

edit on 30-5-2014 by skunkape23 because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

resistanceisfutile, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay...

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

join