It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cestrup
Brilliantly put!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

This dad should be held partly responsible, he knows his kids mind was the ultimate weapon and he knew it was not sane. Look at all the guilt. Then he trys to pawn it all off on guns when he knows it wasn't even a gun that killed half of them, and he knows its because of gun laws that the victims probably didn't survive. What a disgusting crock of sh*t.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am a proponent of gun control. Things have indeed gotten totally out of control in this country, and to come up with silly conspiracy theories claiming that people who are clearly deranged and have committed mass murder are parts of that conspiracy is lunacy. It is only the United States that has such numbers of guns in the hands of the populace, and the consequences of it has been demonstrated time and time again. There is NO GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS. That is merely a propaganda ploy created by the NRA and ultra-conservative think tanks and perpetuated by conservative talk-radio and certain fearful and uneducated conservatives. We need less guns in this country. If we don't then when any kind of civil war or national revolt occurs the bloodshed will be catastrophic, and we will be the shame of the world. The United States is the most violent nation on earth, bar none. We need to get guns under control now. The situation with Rodger is not a conspiracy, it is exactly what it appears to be: a mentally-ill autistic boy who lost his mind and went on a rampage. Happens all the time. It is NOT rare.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dovdov

Conspiracy is the planning of 3 or more people to do something. A lot more than 3 people in government have been planning the extermination of our Bill Of Rights including the 2nd amendment, you couldn't be further from the truth, YES ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Per capita there are way more violent nations than the USA get your facts straight because so far every claim you made is untrue. Also, in states where our rights are protected, the citizens are wayyyyyyy safer. Its a statistical facts from the FBI's own numbers that armed citizens are way safer and so are their communities.

GUN CONTROL gives more power to the CRIMINALS , what does anyone not understand about that? It's not like its some complicated thing to comprehend. Our government has sold guns to nations ALL OVER EARTH. Small arms proliferation is all over the Americas among other places. Joe Biden even has guns but he wants you to turn in yours.

edit on 27-5-2014 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I saw this thread coming.

As soon as I heard the news, I knew I'd read the kind of comments I see in here.

Right now, out there, families are falling apart at the seams.

Loved ones aren't ever coming home. A community is shattered. And yet the ignorant and the trolls have come out to play online, once again, and deem it to be "fake"

There is a sickness here.

Its called denial.

It is the inability to accept the times that we live in.

It is far easier to pretend its fake, than to accept the reality of the situation.

This kid went out and did something despicable. I can understand why people want to invent fantasy to try and justify it, but the simple truth is that sometimes things just are.

And the sooner people accept that, and understand the consequences of their actions, and the responsibility returns to society, and we start looking after our kids, stop pumping them full of BS and drugs and start actually caring - instead of inventing excuses of why things can't possibly be - that things will start to change for the better.

Things are messed up out there. Crying fake is just another indication of it, because crying fake is the fashionable thing to do. It's easier. Its the disposable excuse. It sanitises. It tries to shift the blame, because the reality is much, much harder.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The only conspiracy here is in the inaction of those closest to this twisted individual. There were plenty of cries for help here, enough signs and warnings that actions could have been taken that may have prevented this tragedy.

While everyone is searching for a political angle to exploit this tragedy all of the media attention and coverage may serve to motivate some other twisted individual out there.... A fine line between information and glorification, especially for the insane.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

and I don't care what you find "ignorant".

Yes I know you don't care, its not just about what I find ignorant or not.

Your opinions are that of a careless person, you don't need to tell me you don't care, its obvious in your posts, that is why I am disgusted by them and others s of a similar nature.

The bottom line is we disagree and you take it to a personal level.

You disagree with this

"Usually when you loose a loved one much confusion goes through your head.

This is just when they die. Nothing tragic need to happen for loved ones to go through many different stages of grief.

Add a tragic event cased by anothers will and it makes that confusion a hell of a lot worse."

That I posted a few posts up?

Or are do you disagree that because you know you might be wrong it would nice to also apologize before hand just in case you are wrong and the father isn't faking?

In fact, in every thread there' are posters like you who derail and turn this into personal attacks.

Where have I attacked anyone?

How is it not a personal attack to say the father is faking?

Call it your opinion if you will, but the explanations give by those that say he is faking are those of an unstable mind lacking a grip on reality.

Am I aloud to think he's faking, Mr. Thought Police?

Of coarse you are, can you rationale why, give some logic?

I'm not an expert but it's just the way I feel.

I get it,

same for many others claiming its fake.

I don't have to believe him and I'm not going to apologize to you or anyone else.

I don't want one, nothing you said offended me personally but humanity as a whole more so.

You said you could be wrong, you haven't given any real explanation other that your not an expert but it feels like he is faking and you don't think it would be polite/humane to add an apology just in case you are wrong, you know the idea you already played with?

This is a discussion and you derailing it as some sort of "hall monitor" policing how people behave is more disturbing IMO than me feeling the way I do. I'm not going to let emotion get in the way of what I believe to be true.

Derailing?

What was off topic?

You also wont let empathy touch your soul and see how sick what your saying is, if you are wrong.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

You couldn't be more wrong in regards to why I feel the way I do. I believe that others who feel as I do are waking up to the possibility of some faction of fakery in these events. The faction, that much like your post, apply to the emotional side instead of the logical. Pulling the heart strings to get the masses to buy into agenda. It's worked for ages and I'm sure you'll reel in the stars for your post - which, IMO is a bit hypocritical. Who are you to marginalize everyone into an entire group then deem them trolls or of having a "sickness"? Isn't that easier than trying to have an actual conversation with someone who thinks this event is fishy?

I live in Elkhart, IN. We had a lone gunmen come and shoot up a local grocery store - killing a lady who I knew and another before being shot down by police. It made national news. I didn't pretend it to be fake. I also didn't see a father of a victim on the news the next night pushing agenda. You know what that father was doing? Crying about the death of his daughter and I bet he couldn't even put words together the next night at the mention of her. I also bet the last thing on his mind were politicians and the NRA. What a crock of #. It reeks of fakery and if you can't see it - just make it easy on yourself and marginalize those that do into some neat pile that you can dismiss with some $10 words.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: StopThaZionistWorldOrder
a reply to: DEV1L79

This dad should be held partly responsible, he knows his kids mind was the ultimate weapon and he knew it was not sane. Look at all the guilt. Then he trys to pawn it all off on guns when he knows it wasn't even a gun that killed half of them, and he knows its because of gun laws that the victims probably didn't survive. What a disgusting crock of sh*t.

11 pages in.

The father in the video calling for gun control?

Please don't say yes,

Please don't say yes

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He was a headcase and probably wrongly prescribed. I've seen far too many young folks go completely nuts on these drugs which are supposed to help them. Wouldn't be the first teen to decide to off himself and those he felt jealous of or anger towards.

As for gun control, one of the victim's fathers called for that. (as if it would have helped any here). Nuts is nuts. He STABBED the roommates, so guns or no, he would have killed.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: cocointelpro
This tragedy must not be exploited for purposes of gun control. This event is obviously being used for a political agenda. This is sick, pathetic and disgusting.

Rather, it must highlight the disharmony produced by western cultural standards, by closed elitist groups such as fraternal organizations and sororities. Closed elitist groups such as fraternal organizations, freemasonry, and all sororities must be ABOLISHED or SEVERELY changed. They facilitate inequality, dangerous networks of criminals who have raped, committed sexual assault, and this tragedy is the product of the disharmony they produce.

This is the cold hard truth to this event, this is what you must all take from it.

???? You're blaming freemasons, Frat Houses and Sororities? Seriously?

If you read the manifesto, it's clear this is a problem of social standards. This has nothing to do with gun control. The shooter was influenced by the culture of frat houses and sororities, the elitist nature of these groups.

Are you seriously telling me, on a message board like ATS, you don't see that ? Are you going to defend the crimes of frat houses, such as rape and sexual assault? I think we know what side you are on here.

Even more laughable, defending the freemasons on a message board such as ATS. The freemasons present this problem on a larger scale. They facilitate social disharmony by creating an elitist group of a similar nature, one with benefits very much like a frat house, which allows for unfair advantages in society as opposed to non-masonic citizens. It's because society lacks opportunities for those who need it, crime occurs. That's the cold hard truth.

Please, anyone else want to defend freemasonry, or the crimes of frat houses, such as rape and sexual assault? Anyone else want to show us their true colors ?
edit on 5272014 by cocointelpro because: "Even more laughable...."

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There certainly seems to be something wrong with American NEETs (Not in Education, Employment, or Training). They won't stay in their home, surf, play games and watch anime 24/7/365. Instead they have to get everyone else involved in their pitiful life and spread the misery.

Almost makes you want Suicide Booths to be real.

But then again, they would not think of using it because they are the wronged one here and it's everyone else that's the problem. It would probably be against the law to pay for someones admission also.
edit on 5/27/2014 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You know, I saw that reply coming too.

I bet if the shooting you referred to happened today, and it got onto ATS, someone would say that it was fake and the woman you claimed you "knew" was an actress, and the father a bad actor.

Denial is a terrible thing, even if it is fashionable.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Conspiracy is the planning of 3 or more people to do something. A lot more than 3 people in government have been planning the extermination of our Bill Of Rights including the 2nd amendment, you couldn't be further from the truth, YES ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!
So, just to be clear, you are claiming that this was an orchestrated event to fuel gun control?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This event would not have been stopped if we had stricter gun control laws. All of the guns he used would still be available.

not to mention, he made it quite clear that he was willing to use any weapon.

This wasnt a failure of gun laws. This was a failure of the mental health system.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It did get onto ATS. It wasn't glamorized by the national news. End of story. Thanks for the diagnosis.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The only conspiracy here is in the inaction of those closest to this twisted individual. There were plenty of cries for help here, enough signs and warnings that actions could have been taken that may have prevented this tragedy.

While everyone is searching for a political angle to exploit this tragedy all of the media attention and coverage may serve to motivate some other twisted individual out there.... A fine line between information and glorification, especially for the insane.
The family tried. It was the mental health system that failed. This kid was in the system. They were knocking on his door.

Yet, somehow, someone thought it was ok to let him roam the streets.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cocointelpro

For the second time, what a crock.

"Its societies fault for having cliques". BS. The majority of people out there are not members of these organizations. And the majority dont go kill women because "they owe something".

Quit making excuses for that mentally ill, psychotic, sociopathic piece of trash.
edit on 27-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The faction, that much like your post, apply to the emotional side instead of the logical.

So your feeling that the father is faking is logical?

Pulling the heart strings to get the masses to buy into agenda.

what is pulling at heart strings more,

Asking for an extremely well thought out explanation before you open up and call fake when a parent looses a child.

Or posting saying that Father of a claimed murdered child is faking?

And what is he faking, his reaction, the death of his child, he's an actor with no children.

What is fake?

This is why I asked if posters making such claims have ever loved and lost or loved and lost in a tragic event?

I also didn't see a father of a victim on the news the next night pushing agenda. You know what that father was doing? Crying about the death of his daughter and I bet he couldn't even put words together the next night at the mention of her. I also bet the last thing on his mind were politicians and the NRA.

So every one that looses a child should react that same?

What a crock of #. It reeks of fakery and if you can't see it - just make it easy on yourself and marginalize those that do into some neat pile that you can dismiss with some $10 words.

Why cant those screaming faker y make it easy for us to see if you can see?

Why cant you explain other the feelings you have,

I have Jedi mind powers as well and they say otherwise.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join