It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tortured to death in custody by Miami PD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Withdraw your consent for these pigs. Spread the word. Fry bacon any way you can. There are no good cops participating it this evil structure and pulling a paycheck.

Captive tortured to death with scalding water

Of course there are NO good cops. I can state a list of reasons why there is NO such thing, only lesser bad ones.

Feeding the FOR PROFIT prison is proof enough. For Profit prisons are SLAVERY RE-INCARNATE. ANY member of ANY field that enables or participates in ANY STEP of that is a complete SCUMBAG.

Civil Asset Forfeiture.. ANY STEP in that chain is also a SCUMBAG

Revenue Generation. preying on your own people. SCUMBAG

on and on.

BADGES ARE REDCOATS. the COPS are the number one thing working FOR TYRANNY.

In a police state, the POLICE are the enemy of the people.
edit on 21-5-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Um, these satanists, and i really can't think of another term for them, murdered him via torture and they're loose, not in jail. I mean these psycho's are jack the ripper and baal ritual all rolled up into one, and they're loose?

They need to be behind bars awaiting 50 year sentences ASAP. They're a horrific danger to the public.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I agree and this specific facility has a bit of a history which makes it stand out already, it seems. Perhaps a whole change of who works there would be helpful.....as a start, anyway.

Three guards at Florida City's Dade Correctional Institute allegedly planned beat-downs inside the jail courtesy their personal inmate enforcer, a 28-year-old prisoner named Larry T. Williams but appropriately nicknamed "Monster."

On November 1, 2007, according to the indictment, White and Bonnet helped Monster beat up another prisoner, identified as F.H., and then moved F.H. to their enforcer's cell, where F.H. was seriously injured.
Source

The guards on that one were brought up on felonies, but I think merely charging them missed the point. well.. hell.. Obviously it did, given what happened here. It's not JUST the guards, but the system they're working in and for. This guy essentially cooked in the shower sounds like it would have been known about up and down the ranks of staff.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

This is wrong and cops are being protected all the time but there are some goods cops out there my cousin is a california highway patrol officer and he just pulls speeders over and warns then unlis there dicks about it

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

America... where the punishment of possessing a little blow is getting your skin boiled from your live screaming body.

Well, that's a new one for our prisons. Our prisons are basically rape rooms and torture chambers. Solitary confinement (which causes permanent mental illness) isn't enough I guess. Instead we need to boil skin off of prisoners just to remind them who the boss is.

Wonder what else they did to this man in the shower if the prison stories are to be believed...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Apparently, he defalcated himself regularly rubbing it on his body so it would get on the officers who had to get him out of the cell to clean it. They put him in the shower then answered a guard in trouble alarm and forgot about him. No one is saying it was deliberate-even the lawyer-however delaying the release of the autopsy report and apparently covering up the cause of death-that is not good news. All this happened 26 months ago.

Hempstead said the shower had sufficient room for an inmate to avoid a direct hit from the spray. There was a 10' by 8' area away from the nozzle.

Hempstead wrote that he and other inmates, whose cells are directly below the shower, began hearing Rainey’s screams about 8:55 p.m. It went on for about 30 minutes before it sounded like he fell to the shower floor, he said in his complaint. He was put in the shower at 6:05 according to the log and investigators said the concrete and sound padding would have made it impossible for him to hear anything going on above him. Investigators stood in the cells and could hear little other than the loudspeaker.

That is why the family didn't start a lawsuit because of discrepancy in the statement. However failure to release the autopsy report for 2 years is unacceptable and the heavily redacted statement-that says little or nothing about the last few minutes shows that something was deliberately covered up.

"Investigators stood in the cells and could hear little other than the loudspeaker". I am having trouble believing that statement and that is more than likely where the coverup began.

I hope you can see how prisonplanet falsified the story as they always do. At no point was he "held under scalding water"

The nail in the coffin for these guys was the prison guards union claimed to know nothing about this for years so clearly there was a cover up because the union would have investigated it themselves and would have no choice but to tell authorities about what now appears to be murder-however they will never be able to prove that since there is still no cause of death.

Inmate stories about treatment at the hands of guards can't be given much weight without more evidence to collaborate the statement.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Examples need to be made of those who commit such atrocities.

Examples cannot be made using their courts which they are an integral part of.

That being said, I believe I am getting too close to the edge.

-Or-

We can just sit back and pretend everything is just peachy as we have become so proficient at doing.

I was in jail for 10 days in Volusia county Florida once for some silliness involving being drunk in public, when in reality I had two guys try to rob me and resisted their efforts....

Anyway, I had to sign a non-disclosure form before they would release me after I served my time saying I would not discuss anything I witnessed in the facility with anyone outside the jail.

I guess that's anti-whistleblower if there ever was such a thing now, ain't it?.

This stuff is so incredibly WRONG, I just try to stay as far away from it as possible, I avoid people in general because they are so ignorant as to think that those trash are there for their protection.

Examples need to be made.

And now I step a safe distance from the edge.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace
Obviously this person has some sort of problem with "WASPS".
What they don't understand is cops do this to white folk too. It's not a black or white thing, it's a government VS the people thing; A fight for power or control of government interests. The delusional can think whatever they want.

edit on 22-5-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Anyway, I had to sign a non-disclosure form before they would release me after I served my time saying I would not discuss anything I witnessed in the facility with anyone outside the jail.

You could have not signed the form. What are they going to do? Throw you in jail without charge because you want to tell the world about atrocities you saw in the prison? Provided someone on the outside knew what was going on that simply wouldn't last. Judges, city council, newspapers, etc... that story would get told, and while you would have spent more time in jail it would have lead to reforms.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

No, they would have made up more charges to keep him in there

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: Aazadan

No, they would have made up more charges to keep him in there

And those charges would have to be proven in court. I bet when you get to false charges in order to imprison someone so that they can't speak out publicly about your torture facility you get into some pretty interesting territory both in the courtroom and in the media.

If nothing else you say your lawyer is getting a copy of the NDA to review, then you tell the lawyer to pass it to your family who can pass it to the press. They can only stop you from mentioning the NDA after you've signed it.
edit on 23-5-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I signed the release because I had a dog that was locked inside of an RV at the time I was incarcerated and did not know if the message I sent out was received for someone to take care of the issue.

Another reason is that I am poor, yet I have an understanding of how this system works and know it cannot be trusted to do anything other than serve itself and it components at the expense of entities which are not components of it.

A jury of one's peers is no place to leave your life and wealth or anything else to be decided because many are just plain out stupid and actually believe the judge when he instructs them in deciding their verdict, never mind that is illegal and the jury is there to decide the outcome regardless of the law..., a lawyer?, does anyone really feel they can trust them?.....

I have heard some pretty amazing stories from people down here in florida regarding the amounts of time they stayed in jail for some trivial infraction because they were simply too poor to feed the monster money to spit them out, regardless of legality, if you don't have money to pay out for adequate representation you are pretty much screwed.

That's the way it is whether you want to believe it or not, it's frequently referred to as the "poor man's penalty" and is very effective at keeping the prison industry booming.

a reply to: [post=17953506]Aazadan[/pos

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
These reports are coming faster now. When will justice be served? Whom will apply this justice?
Who cares? It's only lower social classes being oppressed. It won't happen to me.

Or will it?

No video exists but it's as inhumanly brutal as I've ever heard. The standard cover up applies.

Withdraw your consent for these pigs. Spread the word. Fry bacon any way you can. There are no good cops participating it this evil structure and pulling a paycheck.

Captive tortured to death with scalding water

Yeah, I have been a victim of this sort of abuse. To this day I am still monitored by the local police forces, considering it doesn't make sense that they feel such a pot smoking student is "threat to society" , it's more reasonable that I'm being monitored in order to find the best way to make an attempt on my life. Videos like this just prove to me that some cops have absolutely no care for the sanctity of life, for law, for justice.
edit on 5232014 by cocointelpro because: changing wording

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I'm not saying you didn't have a reason, everyone does. They use that against you to get you to sign. Volunteering to likely sit in prison for an extra year or two because of an unjust exit practice isn't easy. Most people won't do it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Of course.

However if we are going to bash. Let's talk about the right entity.

Miami PD is not State Corrections.

Miami PD has enough issues of it's own to worry about.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Indeed.. it is a very important distinction. More so now that it seems this specific facility has a true history for guards doing what they please in staged inmate fights and a yard-boss system so friggin brutal, the guards themselves need to serve their time in THAT prison. Not any other and damn sure not in P.C.. Let them live inside the very physical walls they've helped turn into a hell for it's other residents.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join