It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tortured to death in custody by Miami PD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
These reports are coming faster now. When will justice be served? Whom will apply this justice?
Who cares? It's only lower social classes being oppressed. It won't happen to me.

Or will it?

No video exists but it's as inhumanly brutal as I've ever heard. The standard cover up applies.

Withdraw your consent for these pigs. Spread the word. Fry bacon any way you can. There are no good cops participating it this evil structure and pulling a paycheck.

Captive tortured to death with scalding water

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
From the link,

When Rainey’s body was found, his skin was cooked to the point where it was coming loose from his body, a condition known as slippage.

Alls i can say is, SCUMBAGS...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just doing their part to keep the streets of 'merica safe for all those WASP children out there.

Oh, they got home safe, right? That's really important. These brave souls gotta get home safe ya know.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It appears the wrong people are locked in the prison. Guess the legislature at some level doesn't care enough to correct the system.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Pigs. Who will stand up to them? It is time for someone to.

So what is front runner Jeb Bush going to do about it? It's his state...does he have an opinion?

probably not. It's fair to say that our elected officials don't care about police and corrections officer corruption.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
Just doing their part to keep the streets of 'merica safe for all those WASP children out there.

Oh, they got home safe, right? That's really important. These brave souls gotta get home safe ya know.

So I take it you're not happy with the WASP youth of America getting home safe? You would prefer an alternative? I am seriously confused on what this has to do with the OP, or anything for that matter. Just woke up angry today and decided the WASP youth of America are at fault for the death of a mentally ill inmate in Florida? Shouldn't your remaining brain power be directed at the police responsible for this atrocity?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think Gladiator Schools operating on Gladiator Rules worked dandy in a place named Sparta.

THIS IS NOT SPARTA!

This has to stop. It HAS to. It's NOT just whether anyone personally cares about prisoners and society will always split on that topic. However, while we have lifers with short timers in the same blocks and yards? A good % of these guys *ARE* getting back out some day.

Do we want Gladiators or their broken victims in who rejoins society (and is, daily, every single day) or perhaps some aspects of the European or even Russian systems wouldn't hurt to borrow from (can't believe I'm saying it..but they ARE MUCH better than this). Rehabilitation or Deterioration? We claim the former but practice the latter to perfection.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Sorry if it wasnt obvious. WASP kids or status quo. Get home safe is the everyday excuse used by cops and their apologists to justify the atrocities committed in the name of "law enforcement" or protecting the status quo ie WASPs against everyone who is too poor, too black, too Ron Paul stickers on their car, to have value yet are simultaneously a threat to the WASPs.

It's worth noting I don't mean to use WASP as some absolute catch-all but simply as a symbol of the status-quo. Plenty of white anglo-saxon protestants are not status quo and plenty of people who are not white anglo-saxon protestants are status quo. I just figured it was a common enough used term to get the point across.

Apparently I was mistaken.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So what is front runner Jeb Bush going to do about it? It's his state...does he have an opinion?

Doubt he will get involved with something controversial. That too hard of work and would admitting something under his rule is broken. Too bad he most likely won't see it as a chance to be a good guy.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am tempted to believe that they are doing this to start mass riots.
There are just so many cases all the time, and they are getting worse.

There has to be some reason that this is happening with such frequency and increasing violence.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So I take it you're not happy with the WASP youth of America getting home safe? You would prefer an alternative? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

WASP youth aren't the intended subject of the statement. Read the comment again. You may see the ambiguity.

There are people that don't deserve to get home safe. There are people (like myself) that might make a bigger difference if they weren't so worried about getting home safe.

The time may come for that, but the first battle is for the conscience. Information is the tool, not violence.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sick and disgusting. USA government too me is no longer civilized. It no different to thr brutal dictatorships it decry s.

This just makes me 100% Anti extradition from my country to the USA.

UK would not extradite to country's in the middle east with brutal regimes that conduct torture so why should we extradite to the tyrannical USA?
edit on 21-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Government and it's agents must regain the consent of the governed. It will not be easy. Full transparency and prosecutions would be a good start.

IMHO, 9/11 truth is the door back out of the rabbit hole for the US.

I just saw video of a unarmed man gunned down on a Salinas street by cowards. All on video. That should show up here soon enough.

fry bacon

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

America... where the punishment of possessing a little blow is getting your skin boiled from your live screaming body.

As sorry as I feel for my fellow citizens, I think I'm starting to feel more sorry for those who are are part of the system, about to be on the losing end of a revolution. They are digging themselves holes and I especially feel bad for those who are innocent who will end up in those holes.

The code of silence these people have needs to break or else they will all get screwed by the people.

edit on 21-5-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

The code of silence these people have needs to break or else they will all get screwed by the people.

Just like any street gang the code is reinforced by a false sense of brotherhood compounded by fear.

Imagine being the one dissenting opinion in a group that was boiling a man alive.

I imagine regardless of how wrong that dissenter thought the act was he was pretty much scared #less by the act and those perpetrating it.

As we've seen over and over there is no protection for whistle blowers. The POTUS himself has condemned whistle blowing and pushed for a crackdown against them.

This country from top to bottom is entrenched in this psycho authoritarian control scheme.

The only time speaking out is encouraged or protected is when it's done in such a way as to give government and these authoritarian institutions more power and control.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The Miami Herald reports that it was DOC Officer Roland Clarke who was on video placing Rainey in the shower at 7:38 p.m on June 23, 2012. He was found dead at 9:30 p.m.

The Rainey investigation has remained open since 2012, with no explanation about why it has taken so long. No one has been charged with the death of Darren Rainey.

There was video of the guard putting him in the shower and witnesses that heard this man pleading for his life as he was scalded to death and in 2 years nobody has been arrested?

Seems like it's public knowledge who at least one of the perpetrators is, what the hell is the problem?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

For those that did not read the article.

It was not Miami PD.

It was Department of Corrections for the state.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

For those that did not read the article.

It was not Miami PD.

It was Department of Corrections for the state.

www.miamiherald.com...

Still under the goverment though.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
1.bp.blogspot.com...

Nuff said...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

So I take it you're not happy with the WASP youth of America getting home safe? You would prefer an alternative? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

WASP youth aren't the intended subject of the statement. Read the comment again. You may see the ambiguity.

There are people that don't deserve to get home safe. There are people (like myself) that might make a bigger difference if they weren't so worried about getting home safe.

The time may come for that, but the first battle is for the conscience. Information is the tool, not violence.

Well you both have this old guy confused. Kind of feels like the first time someone told me the job I did was sick. When the double take was over it took a minute to get it and sink in. Just different generations I guess. Apologies if I insulted anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join