It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old recalls past life ,Identifies killer and location of body

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Yes i did and missunderstood the where abouts of this happening...My bad

I was refering to the article in Indiatoday.

But i still say useless without anything but a book to prove it, and the fact that the only guy who was a witness to this died in 2009.

CLICK ME
edit on 21-5-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I read this story a long time ago, it was in a yellow book with a big
name was something like "you don't want to read this book"... Actually I wish I could find it. Great book! Anyway, the region this boy lives and the culture therein is strongly based on reincarnation. I believe 3 tribes and when the children become "of age" they start inquiring w/ the children about there past life.

Also, at the age of around 3yrs old, they say children are still half in and out and since it's the time they are really talking and comprehending, this is the ideal time to inquire w/ any child.

But then again, it may be a bunch of hoooblahah! Regardless of my own opinion.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The story, if it can be verified as true, is absolutely stunning. I agree that it could be evidence of psychic powers rather than reincarnation, except for the fact of the birthmark.

Now, if this story was just fabricated to be included in a book... then it is meaningless.

I'll see if I can dig around and find more info on this author, etc.

I'll admit, my personal faith biases me against reincarnation... however, I also believe there is only one truth (God's truth) so I'm not afraid to be open minded and look into such things. This is an extremely compelling account. If it can be verified in some way, it could be world-view changing for many people.

Thank you so much for bringing the story here!!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is a bio on the late Dr. Eli Lasch (the man who was said to be eyewitness to this boy's revelations, and who shared the story with the German regression therapist, Hardo, who wrote a book that included the story)

source: israelseen.com...

Born in Germany in 1929, Dr. Lasch fled with his family to Palestine in 1936. Following his medical training in Switzerland, Israel and the USA, where he specialized in pediatrics and public health, he spent three years in West Africa developing systems of child care where none had previously existed. After his return home he founded and directed a pediatric hospital for the Palestinian population of the Gaza Strip, while functioning simultaneously as Director General of the local health services.
Dr. Lasch has taught in many medical schools and has published over eighty papers in medical journals. He is a fellow of the Royal Society for Tropical Medicine, as well as of many other professional organizations and was once nominated for the prestigious Lasker Award (called the American Nobel Prize).
In 1984, Dr. Lasch realized that he had fulfilled most of his goals and started looking for new challenges. After a series of spiritual revelations, he left behind a thriving medical and academic career and went to stay with the Findhorn Community in Scotland. Here, during long periods of meditation and reflection, he was given insights into the hidden meaning of the Bible. This resulted in his first book about the Bible which is meanwhile out of print.
Back in Israel, Dr. Lasch started on a spiritual pathway which combined teaching of kabbalah, reincarnation therapy and spiritual healing. At the same time, he continued to develop his contact with the medical profession of Gaza. This included many visits of Arab physicians to his home. After the outbreak of the Intifada in 1987, Dr. Lasch found himself caught between the two fronts and decided to return to his country of birth. He settled in Berlin and developed a highly successful center for spiritual healing. His numerous appearances on TV and in the print media helped to advance the state of spiritual healing in Germany. During that time, he published two further books both dealing with different aspects of spiritual healing.
After reaching the age of 70, Dr. Lasch retired a second time. He recently published a book about his experiences in Gaza and re-wrote a new exegesis of the Bible.

And here is some info from Trutz Hardo's website...

Source: www.trutzhardo.com...

Welcome to Molar Online, Trutz Hardo’s Homesite! Trutz Hardo is one of Germany’s best-known regression therapists and the author of many books, including the ground-breaking Seven-Colour Novel.

If you are interested in reincarnation and regression therapy, take a look at the sections on regression therapy and books. Here you’ll find extracts from Trutz Hardo’s recent work Children Who Have Lived Before, as well as various translated extracts from other books, such as The Great Handbook of Reincarnation and The Great Handbook of Karma, both of which are possibly the most comprehensive and practical books on healing through regression written to date.

Of particular interest is the comprehensive introduction to regression therapy as well as a fascinating case study involving the healing of an extreme case of arachnophobia in just ninety minutes.

The books section also features many of Trutz Hardo’s works of fiction, including an introduction to his life's work, the spritual-historical Seven-Colour Novel.

If you read German, the more comprehensive German section of the site includes a world first, the full text of Molar and His Children, the first volume of the Seven-Colour Novel. Here you’ll also find extracts from Lilia, the second volume of the novel, as well as Trutz Hardo’s complete calendar of events.

Trutz Hardo is a member of the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT), Riverside, California and is available around the world as a speaker and workshop facilitator in English.

I'm keep looking for anything to verify this story - but for now, I thought some might be interested to know a bit more about the two of the players in this.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is interesting... What I don't understand is how he died in a past life, remembers where the axe and the body were though he was dead before the murderer buried him and then apparently comes back and knows every piece of information required to nab the guy. This is remarkable if it is true because this would also imply that he was shown everything in between his death and rebirth. It really is a mind puzzler.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Thats really cool. I am glad they found the killer and the boy´s soul will find peace.

As far as reincarnation, I believe it. I dont like to talk about it much since people just make fun of you, or worse they dont say anything to you but then ridicule you behind your back. I have memories of past lives. Alot actually.

Its not fuey.

edit on 5 21 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just don't trust these stories

...especially when they happen in a part of the world where the belief is strong.

Now, even I knew that two areas where belief in reincarnation is strong are India and the Near East (the Druze, to be specific).

Alleged reincarnation cases are 2 a penny in India; but what are they worth if the very witnesses to the stories are themselves totally convinced of the reality of reincarnation?

It's like alleged visions of the Virgin Mary in catholic countries.

What you would expect.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hardo's website also has an extract from the book which covers the story in question....

source: www.trutzhardo.com...

I have been a friend of the well-known Israeli doctor and Professor of medicine Eli Lasch for ten years now. He served for a long time as senior consultant responsible for the health services in the Gaza Strip and temporarily for the whole of the Israeli-occupied Sinai. Yet his own experiences gradually helped him to find his way back over the Kabbala to the inside, where he rediscovered amazing abilities that he had possessed in a past life.

After he had completed his career as a highly decorated medical doctor, he opened a practice in Israel where he worked as regression therapist and spiritual healer. In 1989 he came to Berlin where I took part in his seminars and where we ended up leading each other back into past lives. A few years later he appeared on television several times where he successfully conducted healings from a distance. All of a sudden he had become a well-known personality throughout the country.

In 1998 his highly interesting book appeared with the title From Doctor To Spiritual Healer. Eli told me several amazing stories about reincarnation, which had helped him to revolutionise his entire conventional doctor's way of thinking. In December 1998 I visited him in his flat in Berlin, where among other things he recounted the following event, which I will now tell you in my own words.

The Druse is a nation of approximately 200,000 people who settled in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and the region that is now Israel a long time ago. They are neither Muslim nor Christian, for they have their own religion. In Israel they are mostly found on the Golan Heights. They are the only non-Jewish Israelis to serve in the Israeli army. Reincarnation forms the basis of their beliefs.

As soon as a child is born its body is searched for birthmarks, since they are convinced that these stem from death wounds, which were received in a past life. If such marks are found on a child they try to discover something from his or her past life as soon as the child is able to speak in order to get the first clues to the circumstances of his or her former death. They are aware that small children often confuse past and present events and so experience everything as if it were the same life.

Therefore as soon as the child is three years old and is able to distinguish between events from the past and its present life, the child is taken to the place it has talked about and where it claims to have lived in a past life (provided that the child in question did mention such a place). Since this is usually a special occasion, a kind of native board of inquiry is formed, led by several respected village elders.

When a certain boy became three years old, on whose upper forehead a long red birthmark stretching to the centre of his head was found, a group of 15 men was formed. This group consisted of the father and other relatives of the boy, several elders of the village and representatives from the three neighbouring villages. From what the boy had said they were quite sure that he had lived in their immediate neighbourhood in his past life. Professor Eli Lasch was the only non-Druse who was invited to join this group because they knew that he was interested in reincarnation.

When they arrived at the first neighbouring village with the boy, he was asked whether it seemed familiar to him. He told them that he had lived in a different village, so they walked on to the next one. When they arrived there and questioned him again he gave them the same answer. Finally they reached the third village. Now the boy told them that this was where he had lived. All of a sudden he was able to recall some names from the past.

He had told them months ago that a man had killed him with an axe, but he had not been able to remember his own name and that of his murderer. He now remembered both his first and second name as well as those of his murderer. One of the oldest people of this village who had joined this group had known the man whom the boy named. He said that he had disappeared without a trace four years ago and had been declared missing. They thought he must have come to some harm in this war-torn area, for it often happened that people who strayed between the lines of the Israelis and the Syrians were taken prisoner or shot if suspected of being spies.

They went through the village and the boy showed them his house. Many inquisitive people had gathered around. Suddenly the boy walked up to a man and said, "Aren't you ... (Eli forgot the name)?" The man answered yes. Then the boy said, "I used to be your neighbour. We had a fight and you killed me with an axe." Eli told me how the man had suddenly gone white as a sheet. The three-year-old boy then said, "I even know where he buried my body."

How could he have known where his former neighbour had buried his body after his death? Almost daily, my clients describe to me the following post-mortem scenario during regression therapy: after death the soul leaves the earthly body and in most cases is able to see the body from above. Often it hovers there for a while and can see exactly what happens to the body. We will hear more about this from other children later on in this book.

Some time later the whole group followed by many inquisitive people were seen wandering off into the nearby fields. The man whom the little boy had recognised as his murderer was asked to come along. The boy then led them to a particular field and stopped in front of a pile of stones and said, "He buried my body under these stones and the axe over there."

They now removed the stones and underneath discovered the skeleton of a grown man wearing the clothes of a farmer. A split in the front of the scull was clearly visible. Now everyone stared at the murderer who finally admitted to this crime in front of everyone. Then they went over to the place where the boy said the axe was buried. They did not have to dig for long before they held it in their hands.

Reincarnation is a fact of life for the Druse; they need no proof to secure this belief; and yet it always amazes them every time reincarnation reasserts itself in cases like this one. The Druse also believe that they are always reborn as Druse. Perhaps group regression among their people would prove whether this statement is true. Eli then asked the people what would become of the murderer. They said they would not hand him over to the police, but they themselves would decide on an appropriate punishment for him.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interesting, VERY interesting.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I enjoy these stories when they come across. There is plenty of information out there in books and videos, just grab your favorite reader app (scribd is mine) or punch in reincarnation on youtube.

I was raised to disbelieve in reincarnation, however as time has gone on that particular indoctrination has deteriorated greatly. Now I firmly believe that reincarnation happens.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
wow!!! A crime solved by reincarnation!
But like the previous poster, the boy could be psychic.
I'd like the debunkers and skeptics debunk THIS one...

Just because I read a story on a website or newspaper don't mean it's true. People believe everything the read now days as truth.

I read in the National Enquirer once about "Batboy" but that don't mean it's true.

Not saying it isn't but there's no proof it is either.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a more complex answer is that the 3 y.o. spirit body/soul got intertwined and attached to the cosmic memory of the older murder victim... in a metaphysical place we call the Hall of Records...AKA: Noosphere, somewhat similar to the Collective Conscious but not-the-same

as in all other cases of supposed reincarnation... the new 'walk-in' or 'soul' will in a matter of years forget all that they know of the "past life" as the deceased.
the other accounts of a youngster recalling info/data of a former life were many years apart --- not an almost instantaneous transfer (reincarnation)

so I am going with the notion that the 3 y.o. got the brain/spirit/soul imprinted by the violent death of the stranger's memories and is Not a reincarnated person
edit on st31140069031721382014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

AWESOME!! I love all the validation that is coming into the public's view, offering proof of reincarnation!

Here are more stories, if anyone would like to read up on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F OP!! Thank you for sharing this story.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Humans have two lives. The first, lasts until age 3-5.

I disagree, i have clear memories of events when i was 2/3 years old, that's when my parents divorced, and i remember lots of stuff, my parents agree that my memories are correct.

I think the brain only rearranges memories and only keep some, it does not resets IMO.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
So, there is nothing to support the story but this.

The boy's full story has been documented in the book, "Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today" by German therapist Trutz Hardo.

I don't trust stories like this, especialy when they are from India.

Fishy

LMAO, since when has the Golan Heights been in India?

I dont trust the opinions of people that dont know what they are talking about.

This is a very compelling story that adds to the many others I have read about.
Im pretty sure that reincarnation is a reality, this story just strengthens that belief.
These stories are so widespread and NOT specific to any religion, its very compelling with the weight of evidence supporting it.
But you will always have people that can have reincarnation sit on their face, they will still deny it.

Gotta love the materialists.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
I just don't trust these stories

...especially when they happen in a part of the world where the belief is strong.

Now, even I knew that two areas where belief in reincarnation is strong are India and the Near East (the Druze, to be specific).

Alleged reincarnation cases are 2 a penny in India; but what are they worth if the very witnesses to the stories are themselves totally convinced of the reality of reincarnation?

It's like alleged visions of the Virgin Mary in catholic countries.

What you would expect.

The Druze are from the middle east..namely Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan.
Source

What has anything you have said got to do with this?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting story. Since I'm a skeptic, I tend to take a logical look at things and I think we have to admit that it is possible this kid was reincarnated and remembers the details of the past-life's murder.

But it's also quite possible that this kid was coached by someone who had knowledge of the event and that this is just a fraud.

It's up to the individual to decide which seems more likely.

ETA: I think it's important to note that many stories such as this come from areas in which reincarnation is part of the base belief system.
edit on 5/21/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
This is interesting... What I don't understand is how he died in a past life, remembers where the axe and the body were though he was dead before the murderer buried him and then apparently comes back and knows every piece of information required to nab the guy. This is remarkable if it is true because this would also imply that he was shown everything in between his death and rebirth. It really is a mind puzzler.

If you read up on NDEs and accounts from mediums, the spirit hangs around for a while after death. People have left their body and can see and hear what is going on from a vantage point outside their body. Mediums have said that a loved one will go to their own funeral in spirit and know what people have said about them.

If you put together all the pieces, the picture is quite remarkable. Not necessarily provable, but I am betting there are people rotting in prison on less circumstantial evidence.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Reincarnation is really the only belief that was difficult for me to let go of as the idea of being eternally experiencing and learning is to me, the ultimately best form of an afterlife.

However, I have yet to see anything truly proving this type of existence and this is no better.

1. It's hearsay. We make up stories all the time.
2. It's from a tribe whose primary belief is of reincarnation. Fascinating at that, but, all the more reason this child could have been prompted by a parent/elder if this happened at all.
3. It goes on the presumption that the spirit hung around to discover what happened to the body after it was killed. Much more likely there was a eyewitness that didn't come forth at the time of the murder.

I see nothing extraordinary here and certainly no proof. Too bad though, it's a neat story.

edit on 21-5-2014 by gottaknow because: punctuation correction

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You can go with whatever notion you like, I suppose, since both are utterly unprovable on this frequency. Your version is no more correct than the notion of simple reincarnation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join