It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old recalls past life ,Identifies killer and location of body

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I too believe he has been told this by Spirits and it's been put across as a reincarnation story...

Not because reincarnation is impossible, but mainly because it's be unlikely a Spirit would return within a year of leaving...

Peace Intrptr!!!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
bull. where are the photos of the boy the body and the axe?
give me some evidence man
give me a break man

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 21-5-2014 by MeteoraXV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: intrptr

I too believe he has been told this by Spirits and it's been put across as a reincarnation story...

Not because reincarnation is impossible, but mainly because it's be unlikely a Spirit would return within a year of leaving...

Peace Intrptr!!!

Maybe you can enlighten me as to the rules of the spirit world, you seem to know what "restrictions" exist in a world that is still only speculation and circumstantial to this material dimension.
Maybe you can enlighten me as to the rules of when a "spirit" may return to this dimension in a new life.

So how does time work in the spirit world? If it even exists at all?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Reincarnation. I think we all find reasons to believe in it because it's comforting, and the best possible outcome of death IMO.

I don't believe the Epoch Times is quite a sterling example of ingenuous journalism though. However, I would love for this story to be true and will look for any follow-ups on the story.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If I was murdered and reincarnated, I wouldn't know where my body was buried let alone where the murder weapon was.

The author of this fiction left a few plot holes.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

You're already doubting a spirit world exists...

So is it really productive of my time to explain my experiences and understanding of returning to this Level?
It would take a while and if you're going to piss all over my bonfire I won't waste either of our time on the topic!

A short answer to be polite, a year is quite soon, not often will a spirit decide they want in again that quickly, there is rules to the game we must learn as we level up...
I'd be inclined to say whoever the child was didn't repent their past lives wrong doings, and was sent to replay the level...
Other than that it'd be rare for a spirit to return so swiftly!!!

Depending on the Cycle of the Planet inhabited will determine how time works in the Spirit World!!!
So 24 hours per day&night for this particular case!!!

Hopefully that intrigued you, can't say it was enlightening though

Peace OneManArmy!!!
edit on 21-5-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Separate paragraphs & Auto-Correct!!!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

He /she was already corrected on that location, he/she probably didn't care to look it up because he/she may have known that someone would jump all over that one, and they did. Thanks, now we all know that its in Syria , everybody got it ? Its Syria not India, are we all in agreement ? Syria

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Id like you to prove to me that we are actually in a "dimension", then is "enlightenment" real and what are your rules for this "enlightenment" you seek from this person.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's a fascinating story.

As to the debate. I don't know. I have no idea how long our soul could remain in limbo before reincarnation. I've always had this idea that remaining in spirit form in between is a loop, for bad people to work out what they did, before moving on to reincarnation/karma or the heavens resolution/judgement... Personally, I'd want to go to the heavens and negotiate another world to reincarnate on. This place is a mess!

Reincarnation is a concept that I easily come to terms with...

However, I don't know how long such a process could take, would take - and I can't make any assumptions on a process as others so freely have, as I've never remembered experiencing it; and then poo pooing all over it because it threatens my own personal world view. Or because some scientist has made it his life's work to research reincarnation; and then has the audacity to write a book on it and prepare it for sale. I mean, his life work is worthless and doesn't deserve any contemplation or books on the research being made. Nope. He deserves nothing in life, not even money to provide for his livelihood - just because dares to study and write about reincarnation.

Just - saying... that's how a lot of you come off in this thread, and it's telling.

CdT

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
wow!!! A crime solved by reincarnation!
But like the previous poster, the boy could be psychic.
I'd like the debunkers and skeptics debunk THIS one...

Pretty hard to debunk this, as a reincarnation skeptic it surprised me.

BUT...this life of ours is full of dodges and things that may seem unlikely, but could be the real truth.

For example...someone close to the boy may have witnessed the murder, and the body being buried.

Being smart, this person knew that either a) They wouldn't have been believed. b) May have been accused of the murder themselves if they came forward. c) would have been open to retaliation from the murderers friends or relatives if they came forward.

SO...convince the child he is the reincarnated victim, coach him on where the people should dig, and give him other relevant info (I have two kids, and this is something that would be possible with an intelligent kid) and claim the victim has been born again.

The article says that the people of that villiage accept reincarnation as a fact...the murderer must have been worried sick the victim may one day return and remember him, so naturally, fearing what he thinks as solid proof of Karma and rebirth, confesses to the crime, perhaps to atone for what he did, perhaps to make inroads with his Universal Karma balance or perhaps just because he was seriously freaked out, who knows why.

But, it is one explanation..not saying it is THE explanation, but it is just as possible to be right as a soul being reborn into a new body afaic.

Doesn't explain the birthmark in the same place as the victims fatal wound..but you can't have it all eh.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Since when do we take seriously the words of those whose sole agenda is to sell books and peddle their faiths?

On a related note, I met a child who told me that he remembers swimming around in fallopian tubes and testicles. Just take my word for it.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is it just me? The birthmark proves nothing. That is an old wives' tale. The proof is the BODY and the AX and the child pointing it out, so, is that on film? This could be pure fiction for all we know.

originally posted by: lemmin
Sorry to be skeptical, but where are the pictures? Not really any reason to believe this story as fact. This would be a perfect opportunity to show the crux of the story - the birthmark.

The boy then took the elders to where the body was buried

How did the boy know where the body was BURIED? I would guess he was quite dead before being buried. He might know where he was killed, but was he buried right there without being moved?

Faced with the evidence, the killer then admitted to the crime.

What evidence? That a person killed another person? There's just as much evidence that the three-year-old was the killer.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If I'm to assume this story to be true then for me it fits with the unified filed theory which includes consciousness. Reincarnation as I can understand it would unify every life form ever to have existed anywhere in this universe and linear time might not apply to the process at which it all happens but the exchange of information could be possible from one life to the other the same way particles can interact. If "spooky action at a distance" is real then there has to be some medium for information to be exchanged which doesn't apply to physics or quantum mechanics or linear time but something we currently don't comprehend. The story could also be bogus and there is no such thing as reincarnation so who knows.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeteoraXV
bull. where are the photos of the boy the body and the axe?
give me some evidence man
give me a break man

DENY IGNORANCE

I don't have any for this case specifically, but there are photos and video of some alleged cases. I haven't made any conclusions on Ian Stevenson's research, but it's worth considering.

I'm sure these have been posted a million times on ATS, but they present what you are asking for if you haven't seen them. Video two starts with a kid and a head wound, including the autopsy photo of the dead guy.

edit on 05pm04pm312014-05-21T16:16:34-05:0004America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 05pm04pm312014-05-21T16:22:14-05:0004America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 05pm04pm312014-05-21T16:22:49-05:0004America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

My bet is someone in the kids family fed him this crap to avoid prosecution for that murder.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
pix11.com...

Not reading this whole topic, sorry if its been posted.

Sounds like an obvious hoax to me...
edit on 21-5-2014 by MCJustJ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You're already doubting a spirit world exists...

So is it really productive of my time to explain my experiences and understanding of returning to this Level?
It would take a while and if you're going to piss all over my bonfire I won't waste either of our time on the topic!

A short answer to be polite, a year is quite soon, not often will a spirit decide they want in again that quickly, there is rules to the game we must learn as we level up...
I'd be inclined to say whoever the child was didn't repent their past lives wrong doings, and was sent to replay the level...
Other than that it'd be rare for a spirit to return so swiftly!!!

Depending on the Cycle of the Planet inhabited will determine how time works in the Spirit World!!!
So 24 hours per day&night for this particular case!!!

Hopefully that intrigued you, can't say it was enlightening though

Peace OneManArmy!!!

Unrelated...sorta, but that's a beautiful pup you've got there. I have a Pit Bull/Wemaraner mix with that same fawn color. It's kind of rare on a full blooded Pitty.

Anyway, as far as your post goes, all I can say is that I hope it's true, and I think you should start a thread about your own journey. It would make for an interesting read.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Did they say how old the body and the weapon was? He isn't living in Beverly Hills. He may have just witnessed a murder and someone hiding the weapon?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lotusfoot

He /she was already corrected on that location, he/she probably didn't care to look it up because he/she may have known that someone would jump all over that one, and they did. Thanks, now we all know that its in Syria , everybody got it ? Its Syria not India, are we all in agreement ? Syria

No, I think technically it may be Israel.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
wow!!! A crime solved by reincarnation!
But like the previous poster, the boy could be psychic.
I'd like the debunkers and skeptics debunk THIS one...

The author of the book could be full of s? None of us had the memories of a past life imprinted in their brain why should he?
edit on 21-5-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join