It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke Cancer from 9/11 Revealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Numerous explosions took place there, as reported by at least dozens of witnesses including firemen. Some firemen even described scenes they described as "like a foundry."

I'm not going to rise to that bait, all I'll say is that I agree there was more than one explosion at the WTC.

But since we are agreed that there was more than one explosion, why were you sarcastically suggesting that one person was blown into 200 bits by "special" office fires (in the post that I was replying to)? (This isn't at all important, btw).

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

all I'll say is that I agree there was more than one explosion at the WTC.

But do you believe they were caused by explosives ?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Since jet fuel is explosive under the right conditions, my answer is "yes."

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The conspiracist's game. Desperately grasping for a smoking gun. When one theory becomes radioactive, try to draw attention away from the theory with absolute no evidence by changing the narrative.

So we now have explosions at the WTC, but the nuclear devices used to bring the towers down didn't explode.

The nuclear device at fifty pounds, several tons smaller than three mile island's core kept a ruble pile larger that a reactor on the order of magnitudes, over 1,000,000 tons, red hot for 90 days with no detectable radiation above background. Nuclear reactions if true, that would have killed people on the spot to produce that much heat.

Like the towers fell in their own footprints, but fizzle no flash bombs caused lateral ejection?

Like the core columns had to be cut, but the core coulums and outside columns were the last items left sanding once the tower decks/floors were completely collapsed and a pile of rubble.

Like the 1993 500 pound TNT equivalent WTC bombing created a obvious large boom that did not bring down the tower. Created a 100 by 200 feet hole, and was several levels deep.
edit on 22-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 22-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm old fashioned and not really "of the digital age", which means I'm clumsy with computers, and that I take many hand written notes.

The NYC Coroner published a report on what they found, probably somewhere around 2005. They have probably published further findings since, but on their first report these are the numbers:

19906 human remains were recovered.

4735 were identified, and about 200 of those were from the same person.

1401 individuals were identified, 673 of them by DNA alone, suggesting means other than DNA were somehow involved.

293 intact bodies were found.

Reading between the lines and interpreting data, it's hard to believe that office fires burning on the 80th floor could do all that.

It's not really bait, simply honest public dialogue.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Reading between the lines and interpreting data, it's hard to believe that office fires burning on the 80th floor could do all that.

Oops forgot to add this bit

Your agenda is as clear as crystal.

anyway

So

those numbers you posted about body parts recovered

These were all somehow shown to be on the 80th floor and the damage done to the bodies were done by an office fire?

Yeah you never bait with nonsense like this above,

you never post 2 or 3 times in each 9/11 thread about how office fires brought the buildings down.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No sir, neither NYC Coroner nor I said those numbers were from the 80th floor. I said the fires were located on the 80th floor, but they were precisely on the several floors above and below that. I use that as a general number.

What is my agenda sir, since you are so certain of it?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No sir, neither NYC Coroner nor I said those numbers were from the 80th floor. I said the fires were located on the 80th floor

So why say you find it hard to believe that a office fire on the 80th floor did that?

What is my agenda sir, since you are so certain of it?

You just said what it was in the post I replied to.

You might not even realize it yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Because office fires in buildings that meet NYC Fire Code do not cause what happened at WTC. Never before, never since, but 3 times in the same place on the same day?

So you describe my "agenda" as clear as crystal, but you are unable to enunciate it? That provides insight, thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

but 3 times in the same place on the same day?

So you describe my "agenda" as clear as crystal, but you are unable to enunciate it? That provides insight, thank you.

You plainly stated what your agenda was but said you weren't.

Look above.

Did you fill your quota for the day?

Because office fires in buildings that meet NYC Fire Code do not cause what happened at WTC. Never before, never since, but 3 times in the same place on the same day?

Office fires

So no nukes,

No planted explosives

now its just office fires that brought down buildings

Office fires blowing up bodies into 200 pieces

On sept.11 2001. Office fires didn't do what you say they did.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This is... uh... OK... let's take a step back here.

Two airliners full of passengers crash into two huge office towers, creating two huge fireballs that destroy large chunks of the interior of each tower. The fires and destruction trap people in the buildings' floors above the impact points. Somewhat later, the buildings fail under sustained heat and each tower totally collapses.

And you think that the pulverisation of over a thousand human remains retrieved from the huge heaps of wreckage and rubble is somehow inexplicable?

Really?

Is that what you actually believe?

If believing the above is your contribution to public debate, then I urge you to stay at home and make no further contact with the outside world till further notice.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What is sad? The examples of rod mills have been used in other threads as examples to explain to certain individuals what human remains underwent as the towers fell.

Certain individuals now part of this thread, and bringing up the same failed arguments.

A rod mill can turn coal to dust with a twenty ton charge of steel rod, and the rotating mill effectively dropping the rods three or four feet as it spins.

Think what a human body would go through in a building built with 200,00 tons of steel dropping as much as 110 stories. Steel and building materials grinding and crashing together.

But certain individuals bring up the pulverization argument in total disbelief as if it was the first time every time.
edit on 23-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed time

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Because office fires in buildings that meet NYC Fire Code do not cause what happened at WTC. .

Well, first, the towers got some different fire code and/or building code allowances when they were built. So it might not be a fact that they met NYC codes.

Secondly, the towers, IF they met the fire and building codes, no longer did so after the plane strikes. You may want to consider that.

Thirdly, fire codes are written that allows occupant egress and time for fire fighters to gain access and fight the fires. No fire fighting took place in any of the 3 that collapsed. That's kind of important, actually.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Your interpretation skills suck if you have come to the conclusion that fires did all that.

You're missing 2 really big factors in your analysis.

Do you know what they are?

If this is truly honest debate on your part, then you are an imbecile.

Otherwise, it's really is (troll) bait.

I can think of no third option.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

No sir, I don't know what they are, and for a self-proclaimed honest debater, for some odd reason you fail to list those 2 factors. Why am I not surprised?

Your trivial comments about NYC Fire Code are not persuasive.

We do recall I think, that Kevin Ryan who worked for UL at the time brought all this up. Steel meeting the fire code cannot transmit heat at the rate necessary for the buildings to collapse at all, much less in the manner they did.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Salander because: Kevin Ryan's comments

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Like to provide quotes of dishonesty and evidence?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No sir, I don't know what they are,

I'm not surprised.

and for a self-proclaimed honest debater, for some odd reason you fail to list those 2 factors.

Of course I didn't. It was a test to see if you're either:

A- an honest debater that would now list them

Or

B- totally clueless that the other 2 factors are the plane strikes, which would of scattered the remains of both the passengers and many on the floors that were struck. And the collapses themselves, which would of made a mess of the poor people still inside, mainly those trapped on the upper floors of etc 1.

Looks like it's B.

Your trivial comments about NYC Fire Code are not persuasive.

Of course they aren't to YOU. For you are, as proven above, clueless.

We do recall I think, that Kevin Ryan who worked for UL at the time brought all this up. Steel meeting the fire code cannot transmit heat at the rate necessary for the buildings to collapse at all, much less in the manner they did.

Kevin Ryan? Lol. His opinion is meaningless.

And even if he was right with whatever point he's trying to make with steel transmitting heat, cuz it's certain that you have no clue, it ain't about the steel transmitting heat, it's about the FIRES "transmitting "heat into the steel.

And irregardless, no matter what he's trying to claim, all that engineering is changed when the planes cut columns, destroyed floor pans, and removed fire insulation on the steel. This evaluation is way beyond his skill set.

And you fell for it.

Congrats

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There were no passengers on the planes that hit the towers.

Your opinion is meaningless, Ryan's opinion is informed because he worked in the business at Underwriters Laboratory for a number of years. His is an informed opinion with valuable information in it, your opinion is uninformed.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

And even if he was right with whatever point he's trying to make with steel transmitting heat, cuz it's certain that you have no clue, it ain't about the steel transmitting heat, it's about the FIRES "transmitting "heat into the steel.

What he said was correct but in an unintentional way. Steel is not the best heat conductor but that makes it easier to heat up a single spot or just part of a steel component (because the heat is not conducted away as fast as it would be if the material were copper for example). Means you can heat one end of a steel rod to red heat while holding the other end in bare hands without getting burnt.

So, steel being a poor heat conductor actually supports the theory of local loss of tensile strength due to fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

More false narratives by you.... so families are part of the 9/11 coverup?

Or you shamelessly part of the truth movement con?

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

By Richard Willing, USA TODAY
Five years after the 9/11 attacks, technicians in the New York City medical examiner's office have identified about half of nearly 21,000 body parts recovered near the site of the World Trade Center.
Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the office, says work has been complicated by the discovery in the past year of 760 fragments of remains in a nearby office building being prepared for demolition. One set of remains was matched to a 9/11 victim this year.

Identifying remains "was and is incredibly important to the families of victims," Borakove said. "We intend to stay on this until the job is completed."

Along with their victims, 19 terrorists died after hijacking passenger jets on 9/11. Where possible, military and civilian authorities have separated the hijackers' body parts from the remains of victims and store them at undisclosed locations.

At the World Trade Center, toppled by American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, the medical examiner's office has identified 1,598, or 58%, of the 2,749 persons reported missing.

Fewer than 300 bodies were recovered intact. Of the 20,730 body parts recovered, 10,933 have been matched to a known victim while 9,797 remain unidentified. The unidentified remains, which have been dehydrated to improve preservation, are stored in large walk-in containers under a block-long tent near the medical examiner's office.

www.newsweek.com/terror-remains-911-hijackers-78327%3famp=1
Through a combination of innovative DNA-mapping techniques, help from the FBI's crime lab and dumb luck, the scientists have now ID'd four of the 10 New York hijackers. The remains of the nine hijackers from the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crash sites have also been confirmed; six other hijackers have yet to be identified.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

6. Only 291 dead bodies were recovered “intact” from Ground Zero. The parents of Lisa Anne Frost, 22, who was a passenger on United Flight 175, which hit the South Tower, had to wait almost a year before anything belonging to their daughter was found by workers sifting through debris.

7. In total, workers sifted through more than one million tons of debris looking for remains and personal effects. They found 65,000 items, including 437 watches and 144 wedding rings.

mobile.nytimes.com...

The office of the chief medical examiner said yesterday that it had matched the remains of three 9/11 victims with new and additional DNA samples provided by their families. Two were identified as Karen Ann Martin, 40, the head flight attendant on American Airlines Flight 11, which struck the north tower, and Douglas Joel Stone, 54, a passenger on the flight. The name of the third victim was not released, at his family’s request. The newly identified remains were not among those discovered recently in a manhole near the World Trade Center site, said Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner. The remains of 1,601 of the 2,749 victims have now been identified.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join